Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

Dime

I run the roofs of the office buildings, I feel free. I jump to the lower roofs, jump over pipes, and climb the edges of the buildings as I think of Juliet.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 am

Juliet

I get to a building where I feel comfortable at. I scream so loud then I smile. "Just let it all out." I say to myself. I scream one more time then I put my hood back on my head. I run across the buildings roofs, some more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 am

Dime

I run into Juliet and smile a little, "sorry." I say and run off again, hoping she might follow me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 am

Juliet

I run after him and stop him from running. "Wait! About back there when you um kiss me, what was it about? Why did you kiss me?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 am

Dime

I smile, "I love you, Juliet." I say and kiss her on the lips again then run off.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 am

Juliet

I don't run after him but I stay in my spot for a long time. I walk to the edge of the building and begin to fall off but I caught myself. I shake my head and jump off the building. I land on the ground and put my hands in my pockets. I walk down the street, trying to figure out what had just happen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 am

Dime

I get back to the warehouse where Hunter, Nightingale, Juliet and I stay. I take a hot shower then change into my boxers and a t-shirt, I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:45 am

Juliet

I shake my head more and try to get the thought out my head. "No! Who would like me. I mean i'm so secretive, dangerous, and much more." I say. "It has to be a joke anyway he is the funny one." I tell myself. I nod my head. "Yeah its only a joke." I say. I suddenly hear a gunshot and my arm starts bleeding. I turn around to see a blue. "Crap." I say. I start running until I get to a alley. I lean against the wall and hold on to my arm. I bring out my bandage and wrap my arm with it then sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 am

Dime

Juliet's dot starts blinking on the screen of the computer, I walk over and put the head set on. I connect to her ear piece then click on her dot, it shows that she is in the high class town near the office in that town. "Juliet, you need to get out, the Blues are coming for you and there are a lot of them, take the roof tops to the office building up north." I say into the head set.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:55 am

Juliet

"No kidding." I say and stand up from the ground. I run out the alley to the buildings up North. I get on the roof but my arm still hurts from them shooting at me. I run across the buildings and I get back to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:00 am

Dime

I connect to Hunter's ear peice, he is out on a job but he just finished. "Hunter, get the Blues away from the werehouse, they shoot Juliet and followed her here but they can't figure out how to get in, yet." I say and turn off the lights in the werehouse, I grab Juliet and set her in the corner near the computer. "Okay." Hunter says, "I am signing out." I say and shut down all connections, computers, lights, everything. I sit next to Juliet, Nightingale walks out, I yank her to the ground then tell her to be quiet. We all sit in the corner as the cops flash lights bounce around looking for a way in to the werehouse. I hear footsteps on the roof, I know they are Hunters. I hear him whistle and draw the attention of the cops.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 am

Juliet

I stay quiet as my arm gets worse. I ignore the pain and take my hood off my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:06 am

Dime

I see Juliet's arm, I take it and look her in the eyes. "This is going to hurt but it will save your life, do not scream." I whisper in her ear, I take some scissors and put them in the bullet hole in her arm, I fish around for the bullet that hit her main arm artery.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 am

Juliet

It is so painful but I make sure I don't scream.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am

Dime

I get the bullet out and I set the scissors and bullet on the ground. I take off my t-shirt and wrap her arm up with it, I tie it tightly so it won't bleed anymore.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 am

Juliet

My face turns red and I don't look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:22 am

Dime

Hunter comes in and the Blues are gone, I get up and turn everything back on. Nightingale and Hunter go to bed, I put on a t-shirt, my skinny jeans, running shoes and red fingerless gloves. I put in my ear piece and put on my black hoodie, I put the hood on then mark on my map where I want to go.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:23 am

Juliet

I stand up and walk over to the couch. I sit down and I watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 am

Dime

"I am going out, I will be back later." I say and walk out the warehouse. I go to a building and climb to the top.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 am

Juliet

I lay on the couch and continue to watch tv until I get tired. I get ready for bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:36 am

Dime

I sit on the edge of a roof, I watch the night sky, listen to the cars, the wind, everything in the city. I run the roofs all night.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 am

Juliet

I move around in my bed and ooen my eyes. I couldn't sleep so I got up and left out my room. I sat on the couch and watch tv. I laid on the couch and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:42 am

Dime

I go back to the warehouse, I take off my jacket and sit on the reclining chair. I watch TV and watch Juliet sleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:44 am

Juliet

I twitch in my sleep but I continue to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:46 am

Dime

I gently shake Juliet's arm to wake her up, "time to get up." I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next