Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

Margaret

I let her out of the hug and smile, "Danny." I say and smile more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:34 am

Chloe

"You go girl." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 am

Margaret

I laugh and turn on the TV, "I want another little boy." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 am

Chloe

"I have no clue what I want." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 am

Margaret

I smile and lay on my bed, "do you want to play dress up?" I ask and giggle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

Chloe

"Sure lets play." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:54 am

Margaret

"Pregnant women playing dress up, how exciting!" Hades says when he peeks his head in my room, I grab my shoe and throw it at him, it hits him and he laughs then walks away.I get us some clothes and we start playing dress up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:57 am

Chloe

I smile after I dress up. I look in the mirror and laugh. "How do I look?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:06 am

Margaret

"Lovely, darling!" I say and laugh, I put on a light pink dress and twirl around in it.

Mani

I walk up to dad's castle, I sigh and walk in. "Dad, I am home!" I yell, he really doesn't care if I am home or not. I go sit in the dining hall, I put my back pack on the table then sort through my homework and start working on it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 am

Chloe

"You look lovely yourself." I say and smile.

Danny

I walk out my room and go into the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:11 am

Margaret

"Thank you." I say and put on white flats then do my hair, I giggle and start to paint my nails.

Mani

I see a man walk in and I look at him, "um, who are you?" I ask and take off my green headphones and turn off my music.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:14 am

Chloe

"You welcome." I say and smile. I do my hair too.

Danny

I looked at the girl. "Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:15 am

Mani

"I asked you first, so in return you tell me first." I say and bite the cap of my pen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:18 am

Danny

"Fine, i'm Danny. Now who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

Mani

"I am Mani." I say and continue to bite my cap pen. "I live here with my dad so I am going to assume that your one of his weird friends who likes to touch me." I say and go back to doing my homework. "Don't even think about touching me though." I say and write down the answers to my math problems.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 am

Danny

"Um actully no i'm not his friend." I say and rub the back of my head. "I'm his son." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:28 am

Mani

I stop writing and get up, "God dammit, Hades get down here now!" I scream and he appears and looks at me in shock. "He says that he is your son, is that true because that means I am his sister?" I ask, "yes." He says and I try to calm down. "So why didn't I know about him?" I ask and cross my arms. "Because we never told you about each other." He says and I roll my eyes. "Figures you would do something like that." I say and go back to doing my homework.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 am

Danny

I don't even say anything. I just walk back to my room and close the door. I sit on my bed and try to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 am

Mani

Andy walks in, he is my twin brother. "Hey, we have a brother, his name is Danny." I say and he sighs, "where is he?" Andy asks, "his room." I say and Andy sets his bag on the floor then walks to Danny's room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:44 am

Danny

I lay on my bed and thought about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:49 am

Andy

I walk to Danny's bedroom which just so happens to be mine now, I walk in and see him laying on my bed. "I am Andy, Mani's twin brother." I say to him and lean on the wall. "Um, by the way this is kinda my room now." I say and bite my purple painted finger nails. Mani and I both have bad habits hers are biting pen caps and eating a large amount of peppermint patties which tend to bite her in the butt because it sometimes gives her a stomach ache. Mine are biting my nails and drinking way too much Red Bull. Mani likes the color green and wears it all the time, I like the color purple and wear it all the time. We are exactly alike, we just both hate the colors we wear, it is quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:43 am

Miracle

I layed down on the couch after Cheveyo had left again. It was sort of becoming a routine for us now. He leaves and I wait for him to return. I sighed, and started to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:22 am

Danny

"I really don't care. I don't even want to be here." I say and get up. I leave out the room and go anywhere in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:21 am

Margaret

A girl walks in, she wearing all green and is eating a peppermint patty, "who are you?" I ask and sit on the bed with Chloe. "Mani, who are you two?" She asks and sets her things on the ground. "I am Margaret and this is my friend Chloe." I say and she nods her head. "I am Hades daughter, I have a twin brother named Andy." She says and a guy wearing purple comes in. "Perfect timing." She says to him and he laughs a little. "I am Andy." He says

Cheveyo

I get back home and smile a little when I see Miracle asleep on the couch, I gently shake her shoulder to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 am

Danny

"I just want to leave." I say to myself as I walk around.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next