Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Dime

I grab Juliet and pull her into a building with me, we wait for the cops to pass.

Michael

"It's worse, it is a living Nightmare." I say and sigh a little. "There are new mutants, one is a Hound that can smell you from ten miles away, stronger mutants with teeth that bite you and inject you with acid, and so much more new things." I say and my phone goes off, my wife is calling me. I answer, "hey." I say and can hear her panicked breathing. "Come home now, the Authority are looking for you." She says and hangs up, I hang up and get up. "I have to go, there is a emergency." I say and run out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Marcy

I sighed, "Well, atleast I got to see him again."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Juliet

I look around the building while I wait.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Dime

I walk up behind Juliet and wrap my arms around her waist, I set my head on her shoulder. "You do know that I love you, right?" I ask and kiss her on the cheek.

Michael

I run back to Marcy really quick and grab her off the couch, "I need your help." I say and run back to the Wastes as I hold her hand and I run.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Marcy

I looked at Michael, "Mikey, why do you need my help?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Juliet

I moved from him and nodded. "Yeah you told me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Dime

I walk over to the windows and jump out, I walk on the roof and watch the sky.

Michael

"My wife and son are in trouble, the Authority picked up a lead on me." I say and we get to the Wastes, it scary now and extremely dangerous.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Juliet

I put my hood on and run out the building. I go back to the warehouse and I walk inside. I go into my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Norris

I talk to my girlfriend on my phone in my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Juliet

I walk to Norris room. I knock on his door then walk in. "Want to do something?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Norris

"Bye, I love you too." I say to my girlfriend. "I was talking to my sister, but anyways, sure we can do something." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Juliet

"Cool, come with me." I say and run out the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Marcy

I quickly pull out my gun and look around. "Dear Lord what has happened here?" I say to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Norris

I run behind her and follow her.

Michael

"The Authority happened." I say and walk inside my hideout, I look around. "Nicole, where are you?" I call out and my son runs up to me, I pick him up. He has platinum blonde hair, light blue eyes and light tan skin like Nicole. "Wheres mum?" I ask and he points to the bed room entrance with his finger, "thank you, Christian." I say and set him on the ground, he runs to his room. I walk into the bedroom, I kneel down to Nicole who is pale as a ghost, "what's the matter?" I ask and she looks at me blankly. "Who are you?" She asks and I laugh a little. "I am your husband silly." I say, "I am sorry but I don't remember you." She says and I look at her shocked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Juliet

"We usually aren't allowed to stay in one place for a long time or we might get caught." I say and stop in front of a club. "Bu its only us." I say and walk inside with him. "We just have to be careful not to get notice by anyone." I say and walk over to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Marcy

I gave Christian a small bottle of water and went into the room Michael went into. I looked at him, "I can give medical attention if needed."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Norris

I nod my head and we go dance.

Michael

"Nicole, what did they do to you?" I ask and she shrugs, she gets up and walks out of the room. "Well, I don't know you so I am not going to tell you." She says and sits on the couch. "Quit being stubborn and tell me." I demand and she crosses her arms, she was very stubborn. "No." She says in a sassy tone and sticks her tongue out at me. "They flashed her, it is a memory lose, she was like this when we met." I tell Marcy and Nicole walks out of the house. I watch her from the window, she grabs her knapsack and runs off into the Wastes, I sigh and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Juliet

"Lets make this a little more fun." I say to myself. I take my hood off and make sure no one notice. I smile and make one of the guys punch another guy with my mind. They begin to fight and soon everyone is fighting. I laugh quietly and sit at one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Marcy

"They flashed mom once. I got her memory back with some herbs I stole. I think it was barley and rosemary," I say and sort through my bag. I was still a trader at heart, and I kept everything in here. I pulled out the two herbs, and set them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Norris

I sit next to Juliet and laugh a little as I watch the people fight.

Michael

"Nicole won't take that from you, she doesn't trust people she doesn't know, she is intelligent and stubborn as a bull." I say and laugh a little. "She was a Authority scientist." I say and Nicole walks in, "I am staying here, I don't want to be out in the cold." Nicole says and watches the TV, she loves watching the news.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Juliet

I see some blues come in and I get up quickly. "We need to go." I whisper. I put my hood on and run out the club. I almost bumped into one of the blues. "Sorry." I say, quickly. I run pass him and climbed a building. I got to the top and sat on the edge of the roof. I looked at the sky and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:10 pm

Marcy

I started to crush up the herbs and I sprinkled them on a damp cloth. I walked over to Nicole and crouched infront of her, "I have something that I want to give you." I held the cloth out to her, "It helps you feel not so tired. You can take care of that kid of yours longer." I smiled wide, "It's really does the trick. Just put it on your face and breath in the fumes."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Norris

I sit next to Juliet and smile, I kiss her on the lips.

Michael

"What does it have some poison, that is going to kill me?" Nicole asks and I laugh quietly to myself, "I told you, she is stubborn and won't take it." I say and Nicole takes the cloth from Marcy, she throws it across the room and smiles, "I don't trust you two." She says and watches the news again, I laugh a little more and read a book.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Juliet

I feel my heart rush when he kiss me. I look at him for a minute then kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Norris

I press her gently to the ground and run my hand down her chest as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next