Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 am

Margaret

I get up when I see Danny walking around, I follow him. I walk next to him, "what's the matter?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:34 am

Danny

"I'm bored, I hate it here." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:35 am

Margaret

"We can go home, if you want." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 am

Danny

"My dad isn't going to let us go so forget it." I say and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:41 am

Margaret

I sigh and walk to Hades room, "can we please leave. Hades?" I ask and he looks up from his desk. "Yes as long as you bring the baby back." He says and I get confused. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" I ask and cross my arms. "I told you, I want to make the perfect God or Goddess so I had you two try for a baby, now since your pregnant I get the baby." He says and my eyes water. "N-no, you don't get the baby, that was never the deal." I say and he smiles a little. "Sorry, thought you would have guessed." He says, I walk away tears streaming down my face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am

Danny

I walk out the castle and put my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am

Margaret

I walk back to my room, "Chloe, go find Danny." I say and start packing up my things.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:52 am

Chloe

"Sure." I say and walk out the room. I pick up Alex and look for Danny. I spot him outside and I walk back to Margaret. "He is already outside." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:54 am

Margaret

"We are leaving, come on." I say and put my knapsack on my back, I walk down to the door with Chloe and Alex. I walk out the door with them, "Danny, we are leaving." I say and look at him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 am

Danny

"Great, lets go now." I say and we leave from the castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:59 am

Margaret

We get home and I set my knapsack on the ground, "mom is at work so we should be fine, for now." I say and get Desmund, I walk back downstairs after I get him and I sit back on the couch. "Hi baby boy." I say and he smiles, I bounce him up an down, he laughs and smiles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Danny

I sit on the couch and turn on the television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Margaret

"Mama and daddy?" Desmund asks Danny and I, I smile and nod my head. "I am mama." I say and kiss his forehead.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Chloe

"I need to go." I say and walk to the door. "I'll talk to you later." I say and leave out the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Margaret

"Okay!" I say to Chloe before she leaves, I lay my head on Danny's shoulder and Desmund crawls onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Danny

I smile and continue to watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Margaret

I close my eyes but before I can fall asleep I hear the front door open, I quickly grab Desmund off of Danny and move my head. I move to the recliner then sit down, I set Desmund on my lap and put a blanket over me so mom can't see my baby bump. "Hi guys!" Mom says and smiles, "hi mom." I say and she kisses Danny's cheek, "hi Danny." She says and walks to the kitchen, "that was close." I whisper to Danny and Desmund curls up in my lap then falls asleep as I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Danny

"Hi." I say and smile. I turn to Margaret. "Defiantly." I say and continue to watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Margaret

Mom walks out and sits next to Danny, she spots my stomach and my face goes pale. "Are you pregnant again, Margaret?" She asks and looks me in the eyes. "No." I say, she gets up and moves the blanket off of me then presses gently on my stomach. "Yes you are!" She says and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Danny

I didnd't know what to do so I stay quiet and try to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Margaret

"Who is the father?" She asks and get up with Desmund in my arms still asleep, "that is none of your business." I say and she gets angry at me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Danny

I got up and walked to the door. "I'm going to see Collin, my step-brother." I say and leave to Collin's house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

Margaret

I go to my room and lay Desmund in his crib, I walk back downstairs. Mom and I talk for a few minutes but it turns into us yelling at each other.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Danny

I meet Collin at his studio and we talk for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Margaret

"I am leaving and never coming back, I hate you!" I yell and run up to my room, I pack some of my clothes and cell phone. I get Desmund then put him in a one piece that is navy blue with a navy blue hat and a little jacket. I go back downstairs, I run out the house to the Wastes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next