Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Margaret

"Baby names." I say and smile very little. "If it is a girl then the name is going to be Grace and for a boy Desmond." I say
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Chloe

"Okay." I say and look at the sky with her. I felt my eyes water a little but I made sure she couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Margaret

I hop up onto the side of the railing on my balcony, I sit there just swinging my feet back an forth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Chloe

I stop myself from crying and I felt my cellphone buzz. I text my aunt back and put my cellphone in my pocket. "I need to tell you something, its about me and Alex. I don't need you to tell anyone." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Miracle

I smiled, and held him in my arms. "What were those names we were thinking about? Ptah and Ryken, I think."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Margaret

"What is is?" I ask

Cheveyo

"Ptah and Ryken, those were the names we thought about." I say and smile, Alsoomse comes in and stops dead in her tracks when something pierces right through her heart. My eyes get big and run over to her, I look out the tent and see a tribe enemy, "Miracle, pack some things, we need to leave now." I say and look at Alsoomse. "Don't you dare die, Alsoomse, I can't lose you too." I say and tears run down our cheeks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Chloe

"I'm the daughter of the dark angel." I say and don't look at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Margaret

"Okay." I say and swing my feet more, I remember that mom and dad told me that I am not the daughter of dad, I am the daughter of a rapist. It sends shivers down my back, tears slip down my cheek and the cold wind makes my tears bitter.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Chloe

"Are you okay?" I ask, still not looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Miracle

My eyes grow wide, and I clutch the baby boy close to me. Aria was at my parents' house, so I didn't have to really pack much. I looked at Cheveyo, "I can heal her."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Cheveyo

"No, it goes against our beliefs." I say and feel for her pulse, she is dead. I shut her eyelids and pull the arrow out of her, "I am so sorry Alsoomse, I am so sorry." I say and pick up her limp body, I carry her out of the tent like a baby, people gasp and look at me. I ignore it and go to the meadows.

Margaret

"I am fine." I say and walk on the edge of the balcony.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Chloe

"What are you doing?" I ask and sit on the edge of the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Margaret

"Walking." I say and almost lose my balance but I regain it and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Chloe

"No one just walks on the edge of the balcony." I say. "What is seriously bothering you? I could probably help." I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Margaret

"Go ask my daddy." I say and close my eyes as I walk on the edge, I keep my arms out by my side for balance as I walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Chloe

"Fine I will." I say and hop off the edge. I walk to her dad and talk to him. He tells me everything and I realize what's she is doing. "Sir I think Margaret is about to kill her self." I told him. We both ran up the stairs and to the balcony. "Margaret get down from there." Her dad say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Margaret

"I have nothing to live for." I say and keep on walking, "tell me why I should get down and not kill the daughter of a rapist." I say while walking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:09 am

Danny

"I might not be your real dad but I still love you and I don' t want anything to happen to you." I say. "I have been there for you and I've loved you, gave you everything, and i'm not going to let you kill yourself." I told her then brought her down from the edge. I hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 am

Miracle

I stand by him as he buries her. I whisper Silent Night, which was the song I would sing whenever I was blessing the deceased bodies of children in the Wastes. The baby boy starts to cry, and I decided on the name. "Ryken, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 am

Margaret

I hug him back and cry a little, "thank you." I say and continue to hold onto him.

Cheveyo

I finish burying her and tears go down my cheek, I sit by her grave and start to cry, no one has ever seen me cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 am

Danny

"You welcome." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 am

Miracle

I set Ryken on a clover patch and I kneel by Alsoomse's grave I place rocks around the perimeter of it, and say a blessing. A shimmery fog lays over the grave, then disappears. I picked up Ryken again, and at next to Cheveyo.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 am

Margaret

I let go of him and sit on the balcony chair, "we picked out names for the baby, Grace for a girl and for a boy Desmond." I say to daddy and smile a little.

Cheveyo

"I am going out, don't follow me." I say and get up, I run out into the woods and just disappear.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

Miracle

Mason appears in the meadow, then walks over to me. He frowns at me, "You had another baby? With an older man?" I scooted away from him a little, "Go away, Mason." He shook his head, "No way, Miracle." I clutch Ryken closer to me as he takes small steps closer to me. I started to cry, and push away from Mason.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

Chloe

"Those are nice names, i'll help you with everything." He say and walked out the room. "I am so sorry for you finding out about your real father." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next