Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Dream

I see Draven when I walk down the hall and I push him against the wall. "You better explain why you didn't meet me at the smoothie place." I said, calmly. "I was with Val and I forgot." He said. I didn't let him go but instead my grip got tighter on him. "You are in such trouble, you better hope you can walk or even talk when i'm through with you!" I say, calmly. I let him go and walk down the hall, tryin gto calm myself down while I look for Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Angelic

I see Dream and walk next to her, "what's the matter?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Dream

"Drave, he is the problem." I say and see Valentine. I walk up to her. "What was you doing with Drave?" I ask her. "What do you mean?" She ask. I felt the inside of me boil but I try to stay calm. "Drave told me he was with you and thats the reason he missed our smoothie day." I told her. "Um no, I was with Kyle talking about my school work." She said. "He lied to you." She told me then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Angelic

I see Nyx and I wave her over, "yes?" She asks and smiles a little. "Do you know what Draven was doing earlier?" I ask, she shrugs, "beats me but if I had to guess I would guess he was with a girl." She says and walks to her dorm room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Dream

My eyes turn purple and I punch the wall. My eyes turn back to normal then I walked back over to Angelic. I put my hood over my head but my eyes didn't water. "I need your help." I said. "I'm going to hurt him but I want to do it in front of everyone." I told her. "Tonight at the dinning hall when we have dinner." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Angelic

"Alright." I say and put on jacket. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Dream

"Hurt him with kindness then after I'll hurt him for real in front of everyone." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Angelic

I pop my neck, "so your going to whoop his a$$, I would love to help with that." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Dream

"Sure, you defiantly can." I said and smile. Input my hands in my pockets and started walking. "Dinner is in fifteen minutes so we should go to the dinning hall so we wil be the first ones there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Angelic

"I use to box, I can beat him to a pulp." I say and laugh a little, we sit down at the table once we get to the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 pm

Dream

"Good and I know a lot of magic." I said and saw the doors open. People started coming in and I smiled at Angelic.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Angelic

I smile back and Draven sits next to her, I start to eat waiting for her to tell me I can beat him up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Dream

"Hey Drave." I say and smile. "Hey." He say. I take abite of my food. "Sorry about earlier, we could have another smoothie day next week." I say. "I'm glad because I kinda think its stupid." He say and eat some of his food. I boil with anger a little and I eat some more. "Why is it stupid?" I ask. "I met, we use to do it as kids but were teens now so we should do something else." He said. I got up from the table and turn to him. "Yeah like having sex with other girls or doing what you did to me today?" I ask. "Why are you so angry about it, you did it to me beforr." He said. "I was sick that day, the nurse and everyone knows why I didn't go bur yours is a stupid reason." I say. I pick up my drank and pour it all over him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Angelic

I laugh when she pours the drink on him, "I hope you like soup Draven." I say and dump the chicken noodle soup down his jacket.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Dream

He gets up and looks at us angrily. Everyone stops eating and looks at us. "You are my best friend and best friends don't do what you do." I say. "I talk to Val today and she said you wasn't with her today." I told him and cross my arms. "Who was you with?" I ask. "Was he with any of you girls today?" I ask and all of them shake their head. "You had to be with one of them because I know you more then any fo them Drave." I said. "If none of you girls tell me who he was with then he will be pounded by my good friend, Angelic." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Angelic

"Tik tok, ladies, his pretty face is about to be pounded in and probably will need some work after I am done with him." I say and pop neck then knuckles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Dream

I look at each of them then at Nyx. I smile and walk over to her. "Tell me Nyx where you was today." I said and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Nyx

"I wasn't feeling good so I stayed at my dorm." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Dream

I walk back to Angelic and Draven. "Are you telling the truth? If so then his face will be different and if not then-wait his face will stil be different." I said. "So once again where was you today?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Angelic

"I was at my dorm, I didn't feel good, October can even tell you that!" Nyx says and October nods his head, "yeah, she had me go get some medicine for her." He says.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Dream

I look at October and then at Draven. "I swear I wasn't with her today." He said. "So you did though forget about today." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. "You going to be defiantly sorry." I said. I moved from him and felt my eyes water. "You are not my best friend anymore, your not allowed to come to my dorm at night, you aren't allowed to go on the soccer field anymore, i'll find a new soccer partner." I said. "I had feelings for you, I liked you." I said quietly then I made a fist. "I liked you!" I yelled. I never yelled before, not to anyone and everyone looked at me shock. "I hate you!" I yelled and ran out the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Angelic

I punch Draven hard in the face then flip him over onto the floor, "Don't mess with women, you need to learn, Draven." I say and go after Dream, I catch up to her. "Are you alright?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Dream

"I'll be fine, everything is fine now since i'm not his friend anymore." I said and walked to my dorm and sat on my bed. I put my music on and started listening to it.

Bellarina

I sat on the hospital bed and touched the bandaid. "Thanks nurse Abby for saving me back there, looking like Tyler." I said. "Good thing my powers are copy cat powers." She said and smile. "Yeah but how long was I knocked out?" I ask. "For acouple." She said then walked out the room. "Couple what?" I ask but she already left. I rolled my eyes and hopped out of bed. I walked out the room and down the hall back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Angelic

I walk back to the dining hall, "alright everyone leave now!" I yell and everyone runs out, I look at Draven on the floor clearly in pain. "I want to talk to you, fool." I say and pull him up off the floor with my brute strength.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Miracle

I stretched out on the couch, and desperatly searched around for Cheveyo in the room. My heart began to race, "Cheveyo, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next