Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Angelic

I smile and Florence starts chasing me around the courtyard, "Your not going to get me!" I yell teasingly, he laughs and catches up to me, he grabs my waist and tickles me a lot, I laugh hard.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Dream

"Hey guys want to come play ball with us?" I ask Angelic. Draven comes back with a soccer ball.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Angelic

"No thanks!" I say and Florence finally stops tickling me, we go sit at a table and we sing a duet together as I play on my piano.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Dream

"Okay." I say and run to the fields for us to practice soccer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Angelic

Florence and I get up, we go to the ballroom in the academy. Once we get there it is quiet, I put on My Love by Sia on the radio. We start doing our ballet routine together, it is the most beautiful thing you could ever see.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Tranquility

I sneak into the music room and pick up the guiter. I start playing it while I sing a song I made up myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Angelic

We start drawing a crowd at the door of the ballroom as we do ballet, we don't see or hear the crowd so we continue on with our routine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Tranquility

I put the guiter down and sit in front of the piano. I start playing it and don't try hatd. I just let the music take me away. I sing, I love the way you lie.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Thats alright cause I love the way it burns,
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry,
That' s alright, cause I love the way you lie,
I love way you lie.

I continue to sing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Angelic

We finish up and the crowd leaves, I stop the music. Florence and I go back to the courtyard, we sit at a table and start talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Tranquility

I love the way you lie. I finish. I slide my hand across the piano keys and then make a loud sound at the end of it. I turn away from the piano and just sit on the seat. "What if I get up there and mess up." I say and feel my eyes water. "I mean Angelic is a perfect singer." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Angelic

"So what song are you going to do?" Florence asks. "Breathe Me, the first song you taught me." I say and smile, he smiles and kisses me on the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Tranquility

I wipe the tears away and turn back to the piano. I started playing again.

I want run away from this world,
Escape my past and forget everything.
I sing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Angelic

"Why did you teach me to sing?" I ask as I lay on the bench with my head between his legs and I look up at him. "You were in your room trying to sing, it sounded like a dieing cat so I thought I would help you." He says, "hey!" I say and laugh a little. "Well it's true." He says and we both laugh. "I know but you helped me shape my voice and now I can sing to you." I say and he smiles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Tranquility

I stop playing the piano in the middle of my song. I closed the piano and walked over to the harp. I sat down and put my hand on the strings then started playing the harp.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Angelic

Florence leaves to go back home and I go to my dorm room, I walk inside and lay on my bed. I listen to music,

Nyx

Draven presses me to the wall and kisses me, "your so bad." I say and kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Tranquility

I stop playing the harp and I leave the music room. I go back to my dorm and smile when I see Forever.

Draven

"Bad is my middle name." I say and smile then kiss her more.

Dream

"Awesome practice today." I said to myself. "I wonder where Draven went after practice, though." I said as I walked down the hall and listen to music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Angelic

I fall asleep as I listen to music and I dream of Florence.

Nyx

I giggle when he says that and wrap my arms his neck as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Dream

"I hope he remembers about our smoothie day today." I said and walked into my dorm. I closed the door and took off my sport cloths then put my normal cloths on. I ran out the dorm and out the academy. I left to town and to the smoothie store.

Draven

I lead her to my room and lay her on the bed. I continue to kiss her and forgot about the smoothie day Dream and I alway have.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Nyx

I take off his shirt then mine, I continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Draven

I smile and kiss her more.

{Time Skip}

Dream

"A hour and he still isn't here." I say and get up from the table. I throw the cup away and walk out the store.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Nyx

I get up and smile, I put on my clothes then shoes. "Time to get up, handsome." I say and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Draven

I lean up in the bed and put my cloths on then I check the time. "Dang it! I was suppose to meet Realm at the smoothie shop." I say and get up from the bed.

Dream

I walk to the book store and start looking through the books.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Nyx

"You can't tell her what you were doing if she asks." I say and put my hair up in a ponytail. "Or at least with who, I can't let Eli find out." I say and lace up my tanker boots.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Draven

"I'll lie and say I was with Valentine." I said and put my shoes on. "I had fun." I say and walk out the room.

Dream

I walked into the academy, reading a book and listening to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Nyx

"I did too." I say to him before he walks out, I go to my dorm room and listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next