Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 am

Silent

I sit on the couch and feel a little bit uncomfortable. The only guys i'm use to being around is my childish brothers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:06 am

Jace

"No need to feel uncomfortable." I say to Silent and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:10 am

Silent

"I probably shouldn't have listen to Delilah, i'm going to go." I say and get up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am

Jace

I gently take her hand and stop her from leaving, "I don't want sex. I just want someone to hang out with, I promise." I say and let her hand go.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 am

Silent

"Okay I guess." I say and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:20 am

Jace

"I am going to guess Delilah already told you what I do for a living?" I ask and turn on the TV, the news plays on it and I sigh a little. "That's all that is ever on today, the news." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:24 am

Silent

"Yeah she did." I say and didn't know what to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:28 am

Jace

"So what do you do for a living?" I ask and prop my feet on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:31 am

Silent

"I am a singer." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 am

Jace

"Cool." I say and my phone rings. "Hello." I say and rub my tired face. "You have to come tomorrow." My Sargent says, "with all respect due sir, I can't come." I say. "Why not?" He asks, "my daughter." I say and he sighs. "get someone to watch her." He says and hangs up, I put my phone in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 am

Silent

"If you need someone to watch your daughter, I could." I said and smile. "I have a daughter too." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:42 am

Jace

"Thank you." I say and smile. "Her mother wants nothing to do with her, so trying to have her watch my daughter is almost impossible." I say and my daughter walks out, she is six. "What do you need, Jenny?" I ask and walk over to her, I pick her up and she smiles. "Read me a bed time story, please daddy?" She asks, "of coarse I can, anything for my little girl." I say and kiss her forehead, "I will be right back." I say to Silent and walk into Jenny's room with her. I tuck her in her bed and start reading her a bed time story.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:50 am

Silent

"I actually need to go, i'll be back tomorrow." I say and leave his house. I walk out of Dead City and back to the Wastes. I get back to the woods and go to my huge cottage when I see Logan. I roll my eyes and open the door to my house. "What is it you want?" I ask. "Came to check on you, where did you go?" He ask. I closed the door and locked it. "I just hang with my friend Delilah for a while." I told him. "Aren't you suppose to be with your wife?" I ask. "Not anymore but its fine." He said. I smiled a little. "You can stay here if you want." I said and walked to my room. I closed my door and fell asleep on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:53 am

Jace

Jenny falls asleep and I go to my room, I fall asleep and sleep soundly.

Delilah

I go to bed after Echo and Destiny fall asleep, I curl up next to Carter and sleep heavily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:00 am

Silent

I wake up in the morning and put on my cloths. I do my hair and makeup then I walk downstairs. Logan is already downstairs eating. "So what are you doing today?" Logan ask. "Babysitting." I told him and ate some cereal. "Could I come?" He ask. I thought about it for a moment. "Um no." I say and finish my cereal. "Please, please." He begged. I rolled my eyes and smile. "Fine but only because of what happen." I told him and grabbed my jacket. "Lets go." I said. We left to Dead city.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:10 am

Jace

I am already awake and I am completely dressed in my Military uniform, Jenny is still asleep and I am sitting and eating my breakfast.

Delilah

I wake up in the morning and everything is quiet, I put on jeans, a shirt and military boots. I walk outside with my knapsack and go do some work in the Wastes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 am

Silent

I hop off Logan's back once we get to Jace's house. I walk to his door and knock on it. Logan gets beside me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 am

Jace

I answer the door and let them inside, "hey, thanks for doing this, I should be home by four in the afternoon." I say and unlock my closet. I grab my sniper rifle, large military knife and pistol. "When Jenny wakes up she won't eat so just let her color in her coloring book, by one o'clock she'll want to eat and she'll just play with her bear and color." I say and peek my head in her room, I smile when I see her asleep. "Just tell her that I am gone, she knows it means." I say and grab my jacket.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:19 am

Silent

"Okay." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 am

Jace

"Thank you again." I say and give Silent a hug then leave, I close the door then go to my motorcycle. I get on it and ride to the Military base.

Delilah

I sit in a barn with my dog Puppy, who I found about eight years ago. I watch the mutations through my sniper rifle scope and shoot some in the head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:25 am

Silent

I sat on the couch with Logan. I started reading a book I brought with me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:30 am

Jace

I get to the base and I am immediately told to go to the border, I do as told and go there with my troop. We get there, I patrol the border with another guy.

Delilah

I fight some mutations and one swipes my stomach clean open, I clutch it together and kill the last of them. I fall to the floor, "Puppy, go find Silent." I say and Puppy picks up Silent's smell since he is a Bloodhound then takes off. I lay on the ground, my water breaks which is all blood and a contraction comes. I grab a piece of paper from my knapsack and a pen, I write a note to Silent and Carter, it reads.

Dear Silent and Carter

If you are reading this then I am clearly dead, please get the baby out of me before he or she dies along with me too. Tell Echo and Destiny that I love them very much, mommy is in a better place and will always watch over them. Puppy needs to stay with them and Carter, don't let Carter forget to feed him, he always forgets to feed him. Tell my gang that Mark is to take over my spot and has complete rule, no questions asked. Now Carter, this part is just for you, so Silent don't read after this point. Okay Carter, here it goes. You are my best friend and I know you know that, I love you and I always will. I may not be the best person in the world, that's for sure and I am no Saint but I do love you more then you'll ever know. Please don't forget that, take care of the baby, Echo and Destiny for me, tell them I love them everyday and I am right with them. Silent's turn so hand it to her, I am still watching you so don't read on you nosy man, I love you though. Silent, listen or read which ever you prefer to call it. Men, that's our subject right now. They are lying, cheating, bast@rds that can't wipe their own a$$es, trust me on that one. Now when you do have sex, remember this, don't trust them! But seriously, when you find a man that truly loves you, takes care of you and Desiree, is funny, will do anything for you guys and has a real JOB, keep him and hold onto him tightly and never let him go. Promise me that? Just look up to the skies and promise me that when you read this. Now one last thing for you all, the babies name. If it is a girl please name her Sunny, it reminds me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. If it is a boy,please name him Chance, it will be a reminder to always take a chance no matter what the outcome is or how hard it is to take that chance. I love you all and never forget that, please. Carter, one last thing, JUST for you, so no one dare to read it. It is in my journal in my knapsack, pg 54, read it, please.

I love you all and stay good even though this world is cruel.
Delilah
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Silent

I walked outside and a dog came up to me. I begin to pet the dog when it started running so I followed it. I stopped when I saw Delilah. I ran up to her and kneel down beside her. "Delilah what happen?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Delilah

"A mutation, swiped open my stomach with it's claws." I breath and take in a deep breath. "Get the baby out, please." I say and lift up my shirt revealing a large gash that is bleeding.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Silent

I look at the gash and shake my head. "No I can't do that, if I do then it will kill you." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next