Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Emerald

"N-nevermind. You'll just say no. It was foolish of me to even think about it." I continued to shake in his arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Xen

"Seriously tell me, what is it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Emerald

I shook my head. Don't say a word, Em.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Xen

"Fine Emerald." I say and roll my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Emerald

I pushed him to the couch and leaned into his ear. "I was going to give you permission to do something on my birthday," I whisper to him. I ran upstairs after that, then locked myself in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Xen

I thought about what she said and my eyes got big when I realize what she met. I got up and walk into the kitchen when Summer came down. "Hey twin brother, what's wrong?" She ask. I looked at her and started talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Emerald

I cried quietly. I told you! I told you he would accept it! He doesn't love you the way you love him, Em.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Xen

"I love her a lot but I don't want to do it until marriage." I say to Summer. She nodded and agreed. "We are taught to not have any of that until marriage." She say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:42 pm

Emerald

I walked downstairs and didn't look at Xen. I grabbed my skateboard, and walked out of the house. I started to skate away from the house, and I had tears streaming down my face as I did.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Xen

"She is beyond angry." Summer say. I rolled my eyes and walk to the living room. "I don't care, she can't make me and she is acting childish." I say and sit on the couch. "Television kung fu." Summer say. I looked up to see she is about to jump on me. She gets on top of me and sits next to me. We watch television.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Emerald

I was walking in the woods, and I felt a claw go right across my stomach. Fell to the floor, and started to bleed out. "Xen," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Rosaline

"So easy to hurt." I laugh and put Emerald on my shoulder. I ran through the woods to the wolf kingdom then back at the wolf gang hideout.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Emerald

I looked at Rosaline, "What do you want with me?" I fidgeted on the table, and bit my lip to hold back a scream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Rosaline

"Bobby what do we want from her?" I ask. "Easy, get Summer for us." He say and looked at Emerald. I crossed my arm and stood in front of her. "If you get Summer then you'll be rewarded." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Emerald

"Rewarded how? I can't exactly work with a giant scratch on my stomach!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Rosaline

"Tommy heal her stomach." I ordered. He nodded and touched her stomach. He moved his hand after. "Now want to know what the reward is?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Emerald

I leaned up, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Rosaline

"You'll get anything you want, that is your reward but only one thing." I say and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Emerald

"And what if I don't do the task?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Rosaline

"Oh your doing the task or i'm telling Xen that you stepped into the wolf kingdom and vampire kingdom. I will kill Xen too." I say and smile, evily.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Emerald

"You wouldn't dare," I said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm

Rosaline

"But I would, we all would. Wouldn't we boys?" I ask and they all nodded.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Emerald

"I can't do that to Summer, and Xen would never forgive me," I say and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Rosaline

"To bad, guess I have to kill him." I say. "Tommy go get Xen and make sure you get Summer too." I ordered and he nodded. He left to go get them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Emerald

"No!" I screamed. I ran at a blinding speed back home, and I locked the door behind me. I panted harshly, and looked at Xen and Summer with tears in my eyes. "Both of you need to hide, now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next