Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Carl Grim

I jump out the tree and go looking for Arabella to see if she wants to do something fun.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Peyton Grim

"Carl went out earlier and got supplies, it is a lot but we need more medical things." I say and we start walking out of the base. "I was thinking we could go get some things from the hospital." I say and open the gate that leaves the base.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:10 pm

-Krista-
I nodded my head. "That sounds like a good idea." I remember that medical journal thing is still in my pocket, and I shuddered at the descriptions of cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Peyton Grim

We walk to the hospital and I keep a eye out for any zombies as we go there.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Carl Grim

"Hey Arabella, want to do something?" I ask. She stood up from the ground and turn to me. "Sure, what do you want to do?" She ask. "Get in trouble?" I ask. "Um i'm not the type who likes getting in trouble." She sai. "What about find trouble?" I ask. "That's the same but i'm bored so whatever." She said and we walked out the base.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:42 pm

-Krista-
I get some medical supplies from a room, keeping my eyes and ears on guard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Peyton Grim

I grab some medical things that could come in handy if one of us ever got shoot, stabbed, bit or anything else nowadays.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Carl Grim

I tell Arabella to stay quiet when I see a bunch of zombies. I hide behind a bush and watch the zombies. "So how do we kill-." I interrupted Arabella by running out and killing the zombies.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:30 pm

-Krista-
Pretty soon, I have enough medicine. I go and find Peyton. When I walk over, the journal falls out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Peyton Grim

I look at the journal that falls out of Krista's pocket, I pick it up and flip through it, "what is this thing?" I ask and look through it more.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

-Krista-
"A journal I found in a room of the base. Even I am afraid of the person who did the things described in that book." I remember the words used to describe the experiments and what happened to them, and try to contain my shudder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Peyton Grim

I read it then quickly close it, "that is disturbing." I say and hand her the journal. "You know, what if that man we met in the woods wrote that journal, just a wild guess." I say and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Carl Grim

Arabella climbed the tree so she wouldn't be near the zombies. I killed about ten of them but they still continue to come. "We need to leave!" I yelled. Bad idea to leave the base. I thought. I begin to leave when one of them grabbed my leg. I quickly shot it and then continue to shoot them because I couldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Peyton Grim

My motherly side starts kicking in and I know Carl isn't okay, he is in trouble. I lean on the wall and try to ignore it because I know we left him at the base with Arabella.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Carl Grim

"Your going to get killed!" Arabella yelled. "No i'm not!" I yelled and shot another zombie. I climbed up the tree that she is in and sit on the branch. After a while the zombies seem to have vanish. "Let me check first." I told Arabella and jumped out the tree. I looked around to see no zombies so far.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:49 pm

-Krista-
"What if that man was an expirement?" I wonder aloud. Something clicks in my brain, and I turn to a page that described a test subject being put of fire, and the test subject surviving with many scars on his face. "If I am right in this hypothesis, this man could have been a test subject." I say. "Remember how his face was scarred? One of the subjects was lit on fire, and he survived with heavy damage to his face."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Peyton Grim

The man appears and I jump, "correct." He says to Krista and shows his face, it is extremely scarred and has burn marks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Carl Grim

I stop looking and put my gun down. "Something isn't right about this." I said to Arabella. "The zombies are gone so what isn't right?" She ask. "Those weren't just zombies, those was geek killers." I told her. One of them suddenly jumped out a tree and landed in front of us. "The smartest zombies." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

-Krista-
I looked over at the man. I looked him dead in his eyes. "Why do you want us dead, anyway? Or if it wasn't you who shot me, who wants us dead? By the way, nice scars. Must've been painful." I felt the long scar going across the back of my head, couldn't remember how I got it. Then again, I couldn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Peyton Grim

"I don't want you dead, the guy who did this to me does." He says and looks her right back in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:42 pm

-Krista-
"I see. So that Dr. John Buck wants Peyton and I dead, eh? Guess I'm gonna have to kill him, not that I mind killing someone of his cruelty." I smirk. "By the way, sorry about the knife in your thigh. And narrowly missing your head with a bullet. Plus finding your hideout." I hold out my hand for a handshake. "My name is Mace. Krista Mace."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Peyton Grim

He shakes her hand then puts his hands back in his pockets, "I am M, I don't give out my name for a reason." He says, "who are you?" He ask me, "Peyton." I say
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:49 pm

-Krista-
I suddenly turn around and shoot a few geek killers. "Peyton, the geeks picked up our trail. We should get moving." I nod my head at M. "M, if you wanna come, stay close."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Carl Grim

The geek killer stares at us for a moment. I try not to move but Arabella sneezes and that triggers him. I quickly shoot him with my gun but more come out. "Run." I say and we start running.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Peyton Grim

"Follow me." M says and we both follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 38 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next