Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playing Dead *Open to Join*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:33 am

Fran Day

I dry off and go into our room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 am

Fredrick Day

I dry off and go read a book.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 am

Fran Day

I lay on the bed and soon I take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:46 am

Fredrick Day

I smile when I see Fran asleep, I cover her up and lay next to her after I take off my shoes. I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am

-Krista-
I walked outside, and it was pouring rain. I heard some thunder, and saw a tree falling down. I ran inside so I wouldn't get more wet or, y'know, KILLED by that tree
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:40 am

Peyton Grim

"Let her go." I say and watch as the man from the woods holds Jennette in his arms. "Why?" He asks and stands up then walks in front of me. His gaze grabs a hold of my eyes and I can't help but not notice his silver eyes, they are bouncing with laughter but his face is cold and emotionless. "She's my daughter and I want her back." I say and he gently hands her over then disappears once again.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 am

-Krista-
I walk into the room Peyton and Jeanette were in, and notice that creepy guy handing Jeanette over, then disappearing. I almost swore from my surprise, but I didn't say it due to a young child. I walked over to Peyton.
"Any idea who this guy is?" I ask. "Other than the creepy dude that is stalking us?" I add at the end.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:52 am

Peyton Grim

"No idea." I say and sit Jennette on the bunk bed. I sit on a chair and try to get his gaze out of my mind. "That gaze." I whisper to myself.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

-Krista-
I walked out because I thought I heard zombies. Turns out I did. I shot them, and saw a key on one of them. I took out the key because I noticed one of the doors in the base was locked. I kept my gun drawn and walked to the locked door. My heart pounding rapidly, I walked in after unlocking the door. I noticed a book on a table. I took it, and after locking the door ran out of that wing of the base. When I got back to the bunks, my face was pale from being scared. "I-I found this." I held up the book, trying to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Carl Grim

I finish unpacking and looked around the living room. "You think your mom notice were gone?" Arabella ask. "Nope she is to busy with the baby." I said and sat on the couch. "Oh sorry." She said. "Its fine, I have to mostly take care of myself now anyway." I told her. She nodded and sat beside me. We both started talking.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm

-Krista-
I catch my breath and am about to open the book, when I wondered where Carl and Arabella are. I ask Peyton if she knows where those two are.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Carl Grim

"So tell me your life story." I said. "I use to be a model and actress until the outbreak then everyone at the studio got bitten accept me. I played and watch so many zombie movies that I knew exactly what to do. I escaped, my parents died a long time ago but they came back as zombies so I had to kill them, including my agent who took care of me." She said. "I'm sorry." I said. She smiled and sat on the couch beside me. "Everything happens for a reason." She told me. We started talking again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Peyton Grim

"I-I don't know." I say and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Carl Grim

I lay on the couch and close my eyes. I soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Peyton Grim

I go out looking for Carl as it rains.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Arabella

I lean up when I hear rain falling. I get on the couch and watch Carl sleep. I smile a little then lay my head on the other part of the couch. "I think I like him a little." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Peyton Grim

I slip and fall in the mud, I look at my ankle that is now twisted and I can't up now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Carl Grim

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear moans outside. I got up and walked to the window. "Arabella zombies are out." I said. "So." She said, sleepily. "I'm going to kill them, i'll be back." I said and walked out with my gun. I started killing the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Peyton Grim

I see a zombie and start to crawl away from it, I scream for help as I crawl away and it tugs on my leg.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:17 pm

-Krista-
I hear Peyton scream for help. I get my gun and shoot the zombie, then run out to Peyton. I notice she twisted her ankle, so I help support her while walking back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Peyton Grim

We get back to the base and I sit on the bunk bed, I look at my ankle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:02 am

Carl Grim

I finish killing the zombies and I head back to sleep. I lay on the couch and fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:06 pm

-Krista-
I got some gauze and handed it to Peyton. "Looks like you hurt it pretty bad. Here's some gauze to keep the ankle from getting worse." I then sat on my bunk and looked at the book I found in that room I unlocked. It appeared to be a medical journal of some kind...
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm

-Krista-
I open up the journal. It is by a guy naned Jonathen Buck. I start reading and relieze it is describing "expirements" on human sanity. It was so grotesque, the things they did to test how long a human can stay sane under dire tortures. I remember one last thing, that the part I found this book at was the medicine room. "Creepy..." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Carl Grim

I wake up to the sound of more zombies. I get up and wake Arabella up. "We need to leave." I said and put the backpack on my back. She got up and we sneaked out the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Dead *Open to Join*   Playing Dead *Open to Join* - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Dead *Open to Join*
Page 36 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 44  Next