Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Alice

"I just moved here, today." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Sean

I swat something away from me that looks like a firefly, I hit it with my hand making it fall to the ground, not knowing it is Miracle. "Neat, I have lived here for a while, I moved to that house over there a few weeks ago." I say to her and point my finger at our house. "So what do you do for fun?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Miracle

"Ow!" I turn into my normal form and rub my head, "What was that for, Sean?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Alice

I smiled and flipped my snow white hair. "I read sometimes, I love to play video games, mostly though I enjoy being outside and doing any type of activity." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Sean

"I didn't know it was you, I am not use to your angel cr@p yet." I say to Miracle and sigh a little. "I read a lot and study but I love to play video games." I say to Alice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Alice

"Cool." I said and look at the girl. "Hi i'm Alice and what is a angel?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Miracle

I let my wings and hola come out, "Angel takes the deceased people to heaven or hell, and we also protect certain people." I turn back into an orb and float on her shoulder, "We come in many forms, my dear," I whisper to her in my tiny voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Alice

I laugh a little and smile. "Amazing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Sean

"For some reason I still don't believe in God and my so called Guardian Angel." I say to Miracle and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Miracle

I fly around his head, "I still love you no matter wht your beliefs are, Seanie." I turned into a sprite, which is a mini-pixie, and kissed his cheek with my tiny lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Alice

I giggle when she kisses him. "Aw you both are together?" I asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Miracle

I nodded my head, "Yes." I sat on the crown of his head and hung on by his hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Sean

I smile a little letting my dimples show, "I would kiss you back but I am afraid that I might crush you." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Miracle

I giggled, then kissed his bottom lip. I stood on his ear, "There. I'm still on one peice."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Alice

"How cute." I said and smiled. I heard my mom call my name and I turn around. "I'm out in the front mom!" I yelled and turn back around. "Sorry she can be annoying." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Sean

"It's alright." I say to Alice and smile. Why do you have intrude on my business and when I start talking to a girl,Miracle? I think to myself as she hangs around me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Miracle

A sudden gust of wind blew me off of Sean's ear, and I look up to see the goddess of wind's daughter giggling. I placed my hands on my hips, "Not funny, Esreale!" I trapped her in a bubble, then sent her back to her house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Alice

"Would you both like to stay for cookies?" I asked. "My dad is about to make some." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Sean

I laugh a little when Miracle gets knocked off of me. "Maybe, I don't know because my father and I are going out later." I say to Alice.

Fiona

I walk over to where I see Sean and smile, "Hi guys, we haven't talked in long time." I say to Miracle and Sean happily.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Miracle

"Yeah!" I giggled, then bit his ear. I leaned into it, "I'm only watching out for you, Sean. It's what guardian angels do."
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 pm

-Fortunata-
I walked around the huge garden around the house. I was dressed in a light yellow sundress and I had a white headband with a yellow bow on. The man who lives ghere bought me a lot of new clothes, and I took a bath with fine oils that smelled like roses. Soon, I would start school. I was going to be tutored, but I remembered so much, they didn't have to. I sat down on a bench, and wrote in a new journal I got. It was pink with white lace bows. After I finished, I took a walk around the block. I noticed a bunch of people talking, but comtinued walking, making sure I didn't cry. I was never going to cry just because I had no friends.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Alice

I smile a little. "Its fine." I said and get nervous when another girl comes over. I get shy around a lot of people and nervous.

Desiree

I walked out the house and begin to leave when I see Fiona. I roll my eyes and walk their direction.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Miracle

I turn around and see a girl walking. I kissed Sean's head, then flew over to her, "Hey there, would you like to join me and my friends? We're going to have some cookies. My name is Miracle, what's yours, love?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Sean

"How old are you, I am thirteen." I ask Alice and smile when I see Fiona.

Fiona

"Hi Sean!" I say and give him a hug and he hugs me back.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:17 pm

"N-no thank you!" I was nervous. No one liked me in school, so why would they now? I continued on my way. I hoped no one noticed I am a witch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next