Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Nyx

"Why, I don't know you and your a Vampire." I say and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Claudia

"Fine. I live in a kingdom far from here with other vampires, I need your help along with the other wolves, I promise to reward you after you help me." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Nyx

I sigh, "come in and tell me what you need help with." I say and let her inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Claudia

I go inside her house and smile when I see a guy. "I need help finding scrolls." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Nyx

"What for?" I ask her and wave Eli over to stand next to me. "This is Eli, my boyfriend." I say and smile a little. "Explain the whole situation." I say to her and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Claudia

"I need both of your help to find these scrolls and to stop my father. He is insane, he's trying to get rid of the sun to help our people. I tried to explain to him that it wouldn't work but he won't listen." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Nyx

"That is one of the old prophecies, it can work if he found the bow and the scrolls, if he gets a hold of those scrolls and the bow then there is no stopping him." I say and pick my nails. "There are three scrolls, the blood scroll, the sun and dragon scroll." I say and look at her. "Each one holds the key to ending the sun and the bow is so that you can shoot at it and basically put it out like a candle, I read all the prophecies when I was little." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Claudia

"Do you see now why I need your help, I can't do this alone." I said. "I need to stop him so will you help me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Nyx

"Sure, I have nothing better to do." I say and turn on the TV. "Finding those scrolls is going to be extremely hard, they existed in the Medieval times and were lost in caves, I don't know where they could be now." I say and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Eli

"I read a lot about the medieval time, but Nyx is right its going to be hard finding them." I said. "I don't care this means a lot to me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Nyx

"Why did you come to us?" I ask Claudia.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Claudia

"One of my people told me about you and we need to make peace with the wolves." I said. "Its stupid how wolves and vampires can't get along. Anyway we heard that your boyfriend is almost the ruler of wolves." I said. "Thats true." He said.

Alice

I watch the movers bring our furniture into the house. I played jump rope on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Nyx

"I really don't mean to be creepy but you smell different from all the other Vampires, is there something different in your blood or are you a different type of Vampire?" I ask her curiously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Claudia

"I'm a cannibal vampire, we eat human flesh but not wolves." I said.

Alice

I looked at the house beside ours. "I hope I make friends when I start school." I said and jump rope some more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Nyx

"I guess we have the same tastes." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Claudia

I smile a little. "Thanks, when you guys are ready to find the stuff then tell me. I'm staying here until I can find the scrolls and bows. I'll be in a apartment as they call it." I told them and left out the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Nyx

"Alright." I say to her before she leaves and I lay my head on Eli's lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Eli

I get up and close the door before Nyx laid her head on my lap. I started watching television.

Alice

I put the rope down and walked inside my house. I came back a minute later with a glass of lemonade and sip some of it before I jump rope again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Nyx

I yawn and stretch out before I fall asleep on Eli's lap, "wake me up in a little bit." I say to him before I fall asleep.

Sean

I go outside for a little bit and spot a girl outside, she looks to be my age and is very pretty. I get up and walk over to her as she jumps rope.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Eli

"Okay." I said and continue to watch television.

Alice

I stop jump roping and sip some of my lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Sean

I walk up next to the girl and smile a little, "hi, I saw you are new here, I am Sean." I say to her in my Western accent I get from my dad. I extend my hand for a hand shake and smile a little at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Miracle

I watch from a small cloud as he talks to the girl and I feel a bit envious. I smiled evily, "Don't you dare, little girl. He's mine."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Alice

I look at the boy. I smiled a little as I notice he looked my age. "I'm Alice, nice to meet you." I said and shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Sean

I shake her hand then my put my hand back into my jean pocket, "when did you move here?" I ask and my accent stays this time.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Miracle

I soar down as I'm in a orb form and I float around Sean's head. "Do not fall for her, love." I buzzed by his ear, "you're mine," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next