Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Clarisse

"Don't you dare,Cody." I say and stand in front of Johnny. "Come on Clarisse." He says but I ignore him and he stands next to me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Cody

"I don't appreciate uninvited guests." I popped my neck, and tightened my grip on the trigger.

[HAH, I thought Clarisse was Joseph! My bad!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Clarisse

Johnny grabs my arm and drags me out of the house, I know there is no point in fighting back so I let him take me back to his place. "Don't follow,please." I say to Cody and we are out of sight before she can follow us.

{It's alright! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Cody

I turn on my phone and get my GPS started. I stuffed my handcuffs into my back pocket and ran out after Johnny. I came to where he was, pushed Clarisse away, and pinned him to the ground, "Johnny, you are arrested for several cases of assault. You have the right to remain silent, everything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. I you can not afford one, one with be appointed to you." I hand cuffed him, then picked him up with a strong grip. A police car pulls up, and I put him in the back. I walked over to Clarisse, "Are you okay, sweet heart?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Clarisse

"I told you not to follow me and now your putting him in jail!" I yell and wince at the pain from the whip on my face. "See why I don't let my brothers near me or Johnny, don't come near me again." I say and storm into Johnny's house then slam the door closed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Cody

I roll my eyes and one of my friends come over to me, "Sheesh, she's a little crabby." I playfully punch his shoulder, then walk home. I go back inside our room, "Well, Johnny's going to jail and Clarisse hates me now."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Joseph

"Don't bother her for a day or two, she'll get over it and don't try to help her again, she is loves him and no ones why." I say and sit on the bed.

Clarisse

I sit on the couch and cry harshly and hold onto a stuff bear Johnny got me for our second anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 am

Cody

"Jeeze, you'd think she would have broken up with him after he first beat her." I curl up into his lap, "Did I do the right thing by arresting him?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 am

Joseph

"I do but in her eyes no, she will do anything for him." I say and look at her then my cell phone goes off, "Clarisse is calling." I sigh and answer, "yes?" I ask and she starts screaming at me and how she is going to run away, like always.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:17 am

Cody

I cover my ears as the shrill screams make my ears ring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 am

Joseph

"Lord, Clarisse, stop yelling and calm down." I say and she breaths heavily. "I swear to God, Joseph, if you come near me or Johnny, I will wreck your lives." She says and hangs up.

Clarisse

After I hang up I get my things then go over to the house to get my things from my room. I storm into the house and ignore Mindy who tries to talk to me, I go to my room and quickly pack my things. "Shut up,Mindy!" I yell and her eyes water then she runs out of my room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 am

Cody

I uncover my ears and sigh, "Yeah, I'm starting to regret this." I layed down beside him and stared up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Joseph

"She'll be fine, you can talk to her." I say and kiss her on the cheek.

Clarisse

"I am taking my college money!" I yell to mom who is now up from me yelling. I grab all of my things and go to Joseph's room, I look at Cody and scowl at her, "I told you not to follow or do anything, I would have been perfectly fine but nope, someone always interferes when I tell them not to." I say and walk away, I get my money, gun and some of my clothes. I storm out of the house then hail a cab, I tell him to take me to the jail so I can bail out Johnny, then I am going to the airport with him. I bail Johnny out and we go to the airport, we get two tickets to Tokyo, we wait for our flight to be announced so we can leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Cody

I get a text message from another police, "Well, Johnny made bail." I sighed, then layed back down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Joseph

"I know what Clarisse is doing then." I say quietly and sigh a little myself.

Clarisse

We board the plane and I set my things on the over carry, I sit down next to Johnny and listen to music on my Iphone. He falls asleep and the plane takes off in no time. "Off to Tokyo." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Cody

I lay my head on his lap, "I'm screwing up more nowadays." I shut my eyes, and a tiny tear escaped my eye. I knew I would be quitting the police force, it just wasn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Joseph

"No your not, Clarisse is just stubborn and has no clue what to do right now." I say and kiss her on the forehead. My phone rings and it is Clarisse, I answer it and hand it to Cody, "you talk to her, you might talk some sense into her." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Cody

I take the phone, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Clarisse

I squeal with happiness, "I want you to guess where Johnny and I are going, take a guess." I say and giggle. Johnny wakes up to me talking and looks over at me, I prepare for a slap like always when I wake him up but I get a kiss on the cheek instead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Cody

"Europe?" I raise an eyebrow out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Clarisse

"Nope, we are going to Tokyo!" I say and smile brightly. "You guys won't find us either, if your trying to look for us, we will be gone out of thin air within a hour." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Cody

"I'm going to bed. Have fun in Tokyo." I hang up, change into some pajamas, and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Clarisse

I hang up and the plane lands, Joseph and I get our things then leave the airport. I know some people here who are going to completely change us, new names, looks and back grounds.

Joseph

"Sh!t she is going to Tokyo, she is never going to come back and she is going to get rid of her past, she told me this a long time ago." I say and get a little nervous, I change into my boxers and lay down next to Cody, I fall asleep but it is a restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Cody

I wake up in the morning and prepare breakfast. I quit my job, but I would still be helping them with tricky cases. I tugged at the bottom of my pajama shorts and continued to scramble the eggs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 am

Joseph

I get up in the morning to someone jumping on the bed, I see Scarlett jumping and she is wearing a long shirt. "Daddy, wake up!" She chants and I smile, "I am awake." I say and put on a shirt, I pick her up and we go down the stairs. "Morning,Cody." I say and play with Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next