Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Cody

I take out my gun and use the handle of it to knock her out. I put her onto the bed, then threw the blanket over her. I turned around and smiled, 'That simple."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Joseph

"She is like taking care of another toddler." I say and Clarisse snores very loudly. I pick up Cody and kiss her on the lips, "we haven't had alone time in a very long time and I think we should take advantage of this time, what do you say?" I ask and kiss her more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Cody

I pulled away, "I'd say we better take this to our room." I smiled, then lead him to our room. I layed down on the bed, took off my shoes and jacket, and streatched out on it, waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Joseph

I climb on top of her and kiss her on the chest, "your such a beautiful women, do you know that?" I ask and run my hand gently on her curves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Cody

"So I've been told. Did you know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me?" I ran my hand across his cheek and stared into his gorgeous, brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Joseph

"I didn't know that, I would have guessed worst because I put you through hell and back." I say and kiss her on the lips with passion.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Cody

I pulled away, "I still love you, Joey. And besides, I've put you through a lot, too." I giggled, remembering how confused he was whenever he met my sisters and figured out all of my secrets.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Joseph

"I still love you too." I say and run my thumb around her lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Cody

"When ever I was stupid and ran away with Neal, he scared me into thinking he was a dominatrix. Please do not ever do that to me, Na-Joey." I kissed his thumb, and looked back up at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Joseph

"He is a dominatrix, he wouldn't have hurt you, it is just play." I say and kiss her neck after I look her back in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Cody

"He scared me senseless. I couldn't move. It was horrible, even if it was just an act." I kissed his soft lips, then rested my head back on the plush bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Joseph

"That's the point but people do that with people they love because you know that you can trust them." I say and kiss her on the lips. "I did it when I was younger." I say and laugh a little, then kiss her more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Cody

I feel my stomach erupt with butterflies, and I hold into him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Joseph

I unhook her bra and kiss her more as I gently lay my hand on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Cody

"J-Joseph, if we're going to 'do it', could you please make sure you're protected?" I wrapped an arm around my chest, and pulled back for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Joseph

"Yes." I say and kiss her on the lips, "you should start taking birth control, just for extra protection." I say and can't help but not laugh at how I say the last part of my sentence. I calm down after I second of laughing and go back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Cody

I release my grip on my chest, and hold her neck as we kiss. I pulled away, "Birth control doesn't do cr@p. I was taking it whenever we met."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Joseph

"Wait, why were you taking birth control in the first place even though you had never had sex?" I ask and get a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Cody

"My parents were paranoid. They started me whenever I was sixteen," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Joseph

"My parents could have cared less, they told me that it was my own fault if I got a girl pregnant." I say and laugh a little. I kiss her on the chest and run my hand down her thigh as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Cody

I pinned my bra back on, kissed him once, then got up. I threw on my shirt and quietly grab my gun. I had heard a noise, and felt an eerie silence in the house. I heard a creak in the floor boards, some muffled cursing, and the sound on my throwing the door open. I grab the guy by the shirt, "Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Clarisse

"Oh sh!t." I say when I see Johnny and Cody holding him. "Let him go Cody, he won't hesitate to kill you,please let him go." I beg and look at Johnny as he is very drunk. "Get this b!tch off of me." Johnny says and I nod my head obediently, I get Cody off of him then Johnny looks at me, "yes?" I ask and he grips my arm tightly causing it to bruise. "Your coming home with me whether you like it or not." He says and nod my head obediently again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Cody

I punch him, sending him flying across the room. I examine his arm, "Honey, don't allow people to boss you around, that's my job." I ran my thumb over the bruise.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Clarisse

"You shouldn't have done that but thank you, you just saved me from a whipping and probably a very rough beating." I say and look at Johnny who is coming to and is not happy at all.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Cody

I aim my gun at him, "Johnny, get your a$$ out of this house and away from Joseph."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next