Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Amber

I close the book and watch the sky as the sun goes down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Jasper

"Amber, you can sleep in the tent if you'd like." I folded my hands behind my head and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Adison

I grab my bow and arrows. I climb one of the trees and sit on the branch. I tie myself to the branch and begin to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Amber

I get up and go in the tent, I lay down and quickly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm

-IT IS NOW 6 A.M.-

Jasper

I wake up at the crack of dawn and begin to quietly prepare some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Amber

I wake up to noise outside and get out of the tent, "Morning." I say to Jasper. I look down at myself to see I am still in my undergarments. I blush then go back in the tent to put on clothes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Adison

I untie myself from the branch and jumped out the tree. "Good morning guys." I said. "Thanks for saving me yesterday." I say to Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Amber

I put on shorts and a white t-shirt then put on my boots. I walk out of the tent still blushing a little then sit down on the ground. "So what are we doing today?" I ask as I rub my deathly pale skin.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Adison

"Is it cool if I hang with you both?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Jasper

I shrugged, "Don't know." I pour the soup into some bowls and set them on the tree stump.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Amber

"Don't bother me or mess up my routine then I don't care." I say to her as I start to eat. "Don't touch me either." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Jasper

I sit infront of Amber and eat, "If it makes you feel better, I didn't see you in your undergarments." I winked at her and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Adison

"Why would I touch you?" I asked her. "Okay I won't mess up your routine, I won't bother you and defiantly in the whole world won't touch you." I said. I grabbed my bow and arrows. I aim it at one of the trees and start practicing my shooting.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Amber

I smile a little and continue to eat, I watch Adison carefully making sure she doesn't do anything. "I don't know, I hate being touched, ask Jasper what happens when someone touches me." I say quietly. "He got yelled at." I say and watch her more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Adison

I stop shooting and turn to her. "Look if you feel uncomfortable around me, i'll leave." I said. "I have no right to touch anyone and i'm tired of people looking at me as if i'm going to hurt them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Amber

"I don't care if you stay or not, I am just giving you a fair warning not to mess with me." I say and get up. I grab my knife then leave to go somewhere even though I don't know where I am going.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Adison

"You know what i'm done." I said. I leave and go back to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Amber

I stop in the middle of the woods and start punching a tree making my knuckles bleed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Jasper

I stracht my head, trying to comprehend what just happened. I follow Amber and spin her around, "Hey, you're going to hurt your hand by doing that." I look into her eyes and I start to lean in, finally making our lips touch. I back away embarrased and make my way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Amber

I stand in utter shock then finally make my feet move. I run up behind Jasper and look at him, "if your going to kiss me then do it right." I say and spin him around, I gently kiss him on the lips then back away. "Like that." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Jasper

I walk up to her, grab her shoulder lightly, and kiss her on the lips for a few seconds. I pull away, "How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Amber

"Yeah,like that." I say as I take in the feeling of the kiss. "I am guessing you like me?" I ask still a little shocked.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Jasper

I rub the back of my neck and look at the ground. I slowly nod my head, "Yeah." I look up, my eyes smiling, but my mouth neutral.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Amber

I shouldn't like him but I do like him, a lot. "I like you,too." I say to him and start to lick my lip ring from being very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Jasper

I smiled, and then took her hand. I led her back to the camp and pressed her against a tree softly. I began to kiss her passionatly as I held my hand against the rough bark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next