Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Amber

I mentally smile as we kiss and I kiss him back with a fire red passion. My first kiss and love, all in the same day.I think to myself as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Jasper

I pull away and press her to the ground. I hold her cheek in my hand and smile as I look into her eyes, "I'm not scaring you, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Amber

"No, just please don't go to far." I say and smile, I pull him in closely and kiss him with passion.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Jasper

I hold her neck softly and pull away, "I would never do that to you without your permission." I lean back in and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Amber

I smile and give him a light push on the shoulders, I roll on top of him and smile. "My turn." I say and kiss him on the lips as I lay on him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Jasper

I hold her waist with my hand and her neck with my other. I pulled away, "You're beautiful, do you know that? You should stop hiding your hands. I think the way they look is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Amber

"Thank you." I say to him and smile, "I thought that all the scars on my hands looked ugly." I say and take off my gloves, revealing lots of scars. I smile a little more and kiss him on the lips with my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Jasper

I run my hand up and down her waist. She's so gorgeous words can't describe it. I so badly want to show her how much I love her, but I respect her wishes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Amber

I think for a moment about what I want to do next. Should I let him? I pull away from the kiss and look him in the eyes. "You have my permission, I am giving you all my trust,Jasper." I say to him and kiss him more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Jasper

I smiled and carried her into the tent. I zipped it shut and began to kiss her again.

[Time skip!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Amber

I wake up in the tent and think of what just happened, I smile a little then become a little nervous. "Jasper, wake up." I quietly say and lightly shake his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Jasper

I open my eyes and pull on my clothes. I look at her, "It's impossible for me to have children, don't worry about a thing." I kissed her forehead and crawled out of the tent.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Amber

I smile and put on my clothes then go out of the tent. "I don't mean to embarrass you but why can't you have children?" I ask as I sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Jasper

"I just can't. My mother took me to the doctors one day and they told me I just couldn't. No explanation or anything." I handed her a peice of smoked deer meat and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Amber

"Okay." I say and munch on the deer meat. "What do you want to do?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Jasper

I shrugged, "I don't know." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Amber

I smile and kiss his cheek back, "this is really going to shock you." I say and giggle a little. "When you had that knife held to your neck, that was me." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Jasper

I looked at her, "You held a knife to my neck? When was this?" I laughed quietly and held her hand with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Amber

"Remember when someone said that they wanted to know your last name and had been fallowing you?" I ask and get up to get my knife. "That was me." I say and go through my knapsack. "This might jog your memory." I say and show him my Swiss Army knife.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Jasper

I smiled, "Sorry, I have short term memory loss."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Amber

"Alright." I say and smile, I put my knife its sleeve then sit on his lap. "I about killed you." I say and laugh and I kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Jasper

I laughed, "Well thank you for not killing me." I hold her waist and kiss her back even more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am

Amber

I kiss him and put my cold hand on his cheek as we kiss. "I love you,Jasper." I whisper in his ear then kiss him more on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:04 am

Jasper

I kiss her neck and look up at her, "Words can't describe how much I love you." I press her to the soft grass and run the back of my hand against her cheek softly, "You're so beautiful," I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:12 am

Amber

I smile and pull him close to me, I let a stray tear go down my cheek from being happy. "I have never been loved, maybe that's why I was vain and grumpy." I say to him and kiss him more. "I have never loved anyone, I broke my own promise to myself that I would never love anyone." I say to him and giggle a little then look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next