Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:32 am

Sabrina

"Is she coming back to us?" I ask while messing with my hair.

Amber

The bird finishes cooking, and I eat it then put out the fire. I stomp out the ashes then put the quiver of arrows on my back then carry the bow in my left hand. I hop over the stream of water then start to walk around the woods again, keeping my eyes and ears open for anything.

{It's a painful process, I couldn't figure out how to divide the forum thingys so they have their own but it still looks really nice!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:41 am

Jasper

I set her on my lap, and hold her in my arms. "I don't know, princess," I whisper, and kiss her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 am

Sabrina

I nod my head and some tears well up in my eyes, I hold tightly onto daddy and hold back the tears that are dieing to get out.

Amber

I feel a horrible cramp coming on, and I sit down near a tree. It almost feels like a contraction, I hold a back a scream as my stomach cramps and water mixed with blood rushes down my legs. I feel my stomach that is still very hard, and start to cry quietly as, what I assume to be a contraction come.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:49 am

Jasper

"It'll be okay," I say, and continue to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 am

Sabrina

I tears roll down my cheeks, and nuzzle my head into his chest as I cry.

Amber

I finally let the scream out, and push when I get the urge. The scream echos, but only through the woods and maybe a little further, if I'm lucky enough. I grip onto the grass and push again.

{Here's the link to the site! If you can think of anything to add, just tell me and I'll add it. Or I can teach you how to add things.}

http://kingdomofquills.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 am

Jasper

I hear a very, very faint scream thanks to my sensitive ears. I look up, and put the window. "Sabrina, did you hear a scream?"

[Wow, it looks great! I wouldn't add a thing! I'll make an account tomorrow, and start RPing on the Wastes, after I make a form.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:12 am

Sabrina

"I heard something but I'm not sure if it was a scream," I say and start to write in my journal.

Amber

I grip onto the grass again, and push again. I see a figure, and he walks up to me, it's Andy. I sigh with relief, he picks me up and runs to his house with me in his arms. We get there, he sets me on his couch and I push again. I give birth to a little girl, and he wipes her off with a towel then lays her on the couch with pillows around her. He leads me to his room, helps me put on a shirt of his and I fall asleep on his bed. He goes out to the living room, and gives the little girl a small check up since he was a medic in the Army.

{Thank you! And I can't wait for you to join!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 am

Jasper

"I'll be back," I say, and take Val with me. Thank goodness she was a Bloodhound. I give her Amber's scent, and we get to a house. I open the door, and look at the guy with a little girl. Val runs upstairs, and I follow her. I sigh with relief whenever I see Amber, and I smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:22 am

Amber

I sleep peacefully and Andy looks at Jasper, "she was out in the woods, and was in labor," He tells him and hands him the little girl then walks over to me. He kneels down and gently shakes my shoulder, "Amber, wake up," He says and I blink open my eyes. I look to see Jasper and smile a little, my face is red hot, sweaty and I'm still pale and feeble but not as bad as earlier. "That will go away, just rest, Amber, and don't run off," Andy says and walks out of the room.

{Here's what Andy looks like!}

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 4106b3c2befdfbeb45a57c83c1bfc74a
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:27 am

Jasper

I start to cry again, but they're tears of joy. "What are we going to name her?" I asked, and sent Val off to go back to Sabrina and Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:28 am

Amber

"How about Jenny?" I say and lean up in the bed, I put a pillow behind my back and lean on it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 am

Jasper

"I like that name. She's about an hour younger than Joshua," I say, and chuckle. I lay down next to Amber, and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 am

Amber

I nod my head and kiss his cheek back, "I'm sorry for running off and being so mean," I say and lay my head on the pillow, my eyes slowly start to drift shut and outside, it starts to snow heavily.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Jasper

"I'm gonna go back," I say, and lay Jenny on the bed. I run back to our house, and get out Sabrina's heavy coat. I layed it on the table, went up to her room, and put extra blankets on her. I put a blanket on Joshua, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Amber

Andy walks in and kneels down to me, he starts to do a small check up on me. "Stay here until tomorrow so I can watch you," He says and I nod my head. He puts Jenny in a crib he has here, and leaves out the room. I lay back down, and fall back asleep.

Sabrina

I look at daddy and rub my sleepy eyes, "mommy okay?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Jasper

I smiled and nodded my head. "She had a little girl. Her name is Jenny," I say, and sit on the edge of her bed.

-------

https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=149
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40