Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Jasper

My forearm starts burning and I grip it tightly, "God dammit," I muttered. I grabbed a handful of ice and pressed it harshly against the 'M'. I held back a scream and firmly shut my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Amber

I glance over at Jasper and walk over to him, "are you alright?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Jasper

I nodded my head, "Fine." I roll down both of my sleeves before Amber could see my red arm and sit down against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Amber

"I know something is wrong no point in hiding it but that's fine." I say and sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Jasper

I sighed and rolled up my sleeve, exposing the red 'M' mark imprinted on my forearm. I looked at the space infront of me, "Every man in Melvia's army has one of these marks. I quit a year ago."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Adison

I jump out the tree and hide behind one of the bushs. "I don't like Melvia because of what he done to me so I want him gone but first lets have some fun." I said in a whisper. I brought one of the arrows out and aimed my bow at the fire. I let it go and it hit the fire making smoke appear out of it. I smiled as the guys tried to figure out what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Amber

I touch the mark then quickly pull my hand away because it is hot, "can't you get it removed or something?" I ask as I look at the mark on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Jasper

"It's burned into me with some machine under it. That's why it looks like a scar rather than a tattoo." I rolled back down my sleeve and bit my lip as I got increasingly worse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Amber

"It will pass." I say to him and hold his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Adison

I got closer to their camp and hide behind another bush. "Maybe just hit one of them." I said. I aim my bow at one of the guys and shoot one of the in the heart. He fell to the ground dead and sat behind the bush, breathing fast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Jasper

I tense up as she holds my hand. It's been exactly ten years since I've had any woman do this to me. I looked at her and smiled quickly before turning back to the space infront of me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Adison

I shoot another guy which he screams in pain then dies. I cover my ears as the fire roars. "Just a few more." I whispered. I aimed my bow at another guy and shoot him which he lets out a scream too then goes limp.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Amber

What are you doing Amber, your going to get attached to him.I think as I hold his hand. "So why did you have to get that thing on your arm?" I ask and smile back at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Jasper

"Melvia said it tests how well his recruits did with pain and suffering. Those who didn't die or cry were kept, and the others were kicked out or burned 'til they were ashes." I shook my head, "I should have just forced myself to scream, then I wouldn't have had the machine implanted in me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Amber

"Have you tried to get the machine out of you?" I ask as I watch the sky. I look down at my hand noticing I don't have my gloves on, I tense up. I pull my hand away and very quickly put my hands in my pockets, hoping he didn't see my hands.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Adison

I don't see anyone else so I get up and begin to leave. I felt someone behind me and I turn around to see a guy smiling at me. I scream and he knocks me out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Jasper

I stand up as I hear a scream. I walk over and knock Melvia out. I throw Adison over my shoulder and set her on a pile of leaves in my camp. I crouched over her and waited for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Adison

I start coughing as I wake up. "What happen?" I asked. I lean up and continue to cough.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Amber

"You need to be more careful." I say to Adison and sit in front of the fire to warm my cold hands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Jasper

"Melvia knocked you out. You're lucky I dragged you here." I had her a cup of water and sit back down next to Amber.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Adison

I drink some of the water. "I know, i'm usually good at getting away but for some reason I couldn't." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Amber

"Okay." I say to her and continue to warm my hands. I get up and go through my knapsack, I get my book then sit back down and I start to read.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Adison

"Whats both of your names?" I asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Amber

"Amber." I mutter to her and start to read again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Jasper

"Jasper." I lay down next to the fire to sleep as the sun starts to dim along with the sky, signaling sundown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next