Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 am

Michael

"Yes but I could have gotten all the money from the bank account without her knowing in a few weeks, if it wasn't for Jason." I say looking at him.

Jason

I sigh and put on a fake smile, "I am so sorry, I hurt you and ruined your little plan." I say crossing my arms and eat my finger nails.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am

I retched again in the trash can, "Okay, staring at you in that condiion is making me sick, and I had to sew his neck back together. Maybe I am pregnant." I set the can back on the ground and place a hand on my burning forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 am

Jason

"We never did anything I know that for a fact , were you with another guy?" I ask getting a little dizzy, I am not ready to be a father even if the kid is not mine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 am

I shook my head, "Unless someone came and raped me while I was sleeping, I'm still a virgin." I frown as I start to get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 am

Jason

"Your scaring me Marcy either your pregnant or your sick pick one." I say about ready to puke, "go get a pregnancy test if you have to just please pick." I say sweating and now puking.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am

I place a hand on his arm, "Just to be sure, I'll take a test." I walked up to the counter and asked if I could have a pregnancy test. A nurse handed me one and I walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 am

Jason

I nod my head and continue to puke as she takes the test. All along I am praying she is not pregnant. I get more nervous when she walks out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

I set the test in Jason's lap, "I think you will be quite happy with the results." I sit down in the chair next to him and smile at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 am

Jason

"Thank God!" I say throwing the test in the trashcan. I hug Marcy and kiss her cheek, "thank you for not being pregnant." I say to her while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:01 pm

I smile, "Your welcome. Now what are we going to do about Michael's condition?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Delilah

"Well I have been talking to the doctor and he said that Michael can go home in two weeks but he won't be completely re-covered." I say smiling at Michael and kissing his cheek. "They said it was the worse case they have ever seen." I say looking at Jason.

Jason

"Well I am sorry I can't handle being yelled at by a little boy." I say sticking my tongue out at Delilah. "I am older then him by a few years actually I am twenty-nine now." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:10 pm

I looked at Jason in disbelief, "Dang your old! Your ten years older than me!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Jason

"I still look like I am twenty." I say smiling. "Your nine-teen right?" I ask kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm

"Yes. I just turned it six months ago." I crossed legs and looked at Michael, "Do you still get to live in the Wastes?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Michael

"Yeah but I am not welcomed back after this." I say to Marcy.

Delilah

"I am staying here tonight with Michael so you guys can go home if you want, you guys can come back to tomorrow when visiting hours start." I say as Grace comes walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I get up and stand infront of Michael, "What do you want, Grace?" I asked bitterly. I stared her in the eyes and crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Jason

I sigh and watch as the girl called Grace goes nuts because Marcy let Michael go into the Wastes. "I can't believe you let him do this Marcy!" She says yelling at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:48 pm

I get in her face, "He never wanted to come to Tisane. He never wanted to marry you. He's his own person and you can't control him. I suggest you leave before I punch you and break your nose." I backed away and wheeled Michael next to Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Jason

"Marcy lets not put another one in the hospital." I say getting up and holding. "Go ahead Marcy try me!" Grace says provoking Marcy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:00 pm

I run over and punch her in the nose, "Happy now, Grace? Tisane turned you into a self-centered brat!" I punched her again before backing away.

Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:01 pm

[Can I join? My sims game though isn't working so I won't have any picture of my character]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:04 pm

[Of course! It is fine you don't have to have a picture just put up the form whenever you want! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:06 pm

[Woohoo! New character!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:08 pm

[Yay! Um i'm still thinking on what my character should be like but will try to put it up today]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:13 pm

[KK! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next