Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 am

I glare at Michael, "I'm fixing his cut that I gave him." I open up the box and take out a needle and some thread. I look at Jason, "This will hurt." I tilted up his head and looked at Michael, "Don't distract me, or I'll actually break your jaw this time."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 am

Michael

"Aww! Lookie there they are fixing each other after last nights!" I say laughing. "How was the boxing match?" I ask while glaring at Jason.

Jason

I glare at Michael, "your lucky, I don't want to loose Marcy over some pitiful fight with your a$$." I say as she stops to get more thread.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 am

I rummage through my medical supplies and finally fine some thread. I stand up and look at Michael, "If you don't mind, could you please stop being annoying?" I walk back over to Jason and continue stitching the gash.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Michael

"No." I say while watching.

Delilah

"Michael stop it!" I say hitting his arm hard. "Say one more thing and your going to be single." I say sternly and not joking at all.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:06 am

I tie the last knot, "He won't quit. I sometimes think that I'm the oldest sibling. Sixteen years in Tisane has made him persistent and cold." I wide some blood off of my fingers and set the medical kit on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:10 am

Michael

"Your no better you killed people and hold knives to peoples throats!" I say yelling at her.

Jason

I get up and walk over to him, I much more taller then him and much more intimidating. "Say one more thing pretty boy and I WILL break you right in half, I am a trained military killer the most dangerous one on the field, mess with her and you are dead." I say gripping his shirt then dropping him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:18 am

I glared at Michael, "I killed those people because they tried to hurt me. You have no idea what goes on in this place, Michael." I stuffed the case back under the counter and walked to the room to get some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:22 am

Michael

"Your just show Jason you are nothing." I say getting up.

Jason

"You want to see show?" I ask looking at him, "alright fine but cry when I break your arm." I say picking him up and throwing him to the wall. I pick him up and brake his arm in two places then his jaw until it is shattered. "Now go home and cry to your posh people." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:26 am

I hear the cracking of bones and I quickly run back to where I stupidly left Michael and Jason. I kneeled next to Michael and held his broken arm, "Michael you're going to be fine." I look up at Jason, "Get out." I turn back to Michael and angrily stare at his black and purple jaw.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 am

Jason

"Sorry, I lost it, hope you still come home." I say walking outside.

Delilah

"Michael you are so stupid!" I say yelling at him, "Marcy don't be mad at Jason, Michael provoked him, if you want I will take care of Michael and you can go home with Jason." I say kneeling down to Micheal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:35 am

I shake my head, "He has a shattered jaw and a broken arm. We have to get him to Tisane before it grows worse. Help me get him to my motorcycle. We can tie a blanket to both of ours and ride with him there. I've done this before." I picked up Michael in my arms and walked to the garage.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

Delilah

We go to Tisane and go to the hospital where they work on Michael. I sit there waiting with Marcy, I look over to see Jason. "You have a visitor." I say pointing to him.

Jason

I lean on the wall, I know I am not going to be Marcy's boyfriend anymore after this. But that is up to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 am

I look at Jason, "What?" I ask bitterly. I crossed my arms and leaned farther down in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 am

Jason

"I came here to ask." I say sighing. "Are we still boyfriend and girlfriend or I am history?" I ask looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 am

I stand up and crack my knuckles, "If you ever pull something like thus again, it will be you in the emergency room." I sit back down and point to the seat next to me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

Jason

I sit down next Marcy. "I am a pain, aren't I?" I ask laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 am

I nod my head and the doctor comes out, "You may see him now." Michael is wheeled out in a wheelchair. His arm is in a cast and his jaw is wrapped up. I run to a trashcan and throw up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 am

Jason

"You alright?" I ask while holding her hair back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 am

I look into the trashcan, "Just perfect." I throw up again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 am

Jason

"Did that make you sick or something else?" I ask a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 am

I stop pukeing, "We're in a hospital and I've never done it before, what do you think?" I continue to puke and my face grows hot.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 am

Jason

"Y-your pregnant?" I ask as my face goes paler then ever. "Please tell me I am wrong?" I ask her, God I do hope I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 am

I punch his stomach and wipe my mouth, "No I'm not pregnant!" I walk back over to the chair and stare at Michael. I get up and set the trashcan next to me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:13 am

Jason

"Thank God." I say sighing with relief, "I am not ready." I say laughing. I sit next to Marcy.

Michael

I look at Jason with rage, "I won't be living in the Wastes for a short time because Grace came and found me, we are divorcing." I say bluntly. "Sorry Marcy." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 am

I set the trashcan on my lap and my face grows pale, "Isn't divorcing Grace a good thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next