Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 am

Lucy

"He'll understand, sweetheart," I say, and rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:46 am

Nathan

Ingrid nods her head, lets go from the hug and goes take a shower, once she finishes she changes her clothes and comes back down. She starts to watch TV with her knees hugged to her chest and while sitting on my recliner.

{This is Ingrid's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69966750
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:53 am

Lucy

I smiled, and went into the kitchen. "Good morning, Nathan," I say, and kiss him on the cheek. I answered the door, and smiled whenever I saw Quincey. I let her in, and we went into the kitchen. "Nathan, this is my sister, Quincey. She's the third quadruplet."

{It's Cute! Here's Lucy's and Quincey's outfits.}

Lucy
http://www.polyvore.com/lucy_studded_casual/set?id=69966431

Quincey
http://www.polyvore.com/quincey_everyday/set?id=69931552
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:59 am

Nathan

"Hi, nice to meet you, Quincey," I say and extend my hand to her for a handshake.

{I love both of their outfits! So cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:06 am

Quincey

I smiled, and shook his hair. "Nice to meet you, too, Nathan," I say, and let go of his hand after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 am

Nathan

I set the kitchen table, and put food on each plate, I clean up the kitchen and walk over to Ingrid who is shaking like a scared little animal. "Do you want to eat out her, Ingrid?" I ask while gently putting my hand on her shoulder, she glances at my shoulder and yanks it away. "N-no, and d-don't touch m-me." She stutters, and stares at the TV screen. I sigh a little to myself and go back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 am

Lucy

I talk with Quincey, and she smiles whenever Nathan walks in. "I have a present for you. I meant to give it to you at the funeral, but my husband got a job in Canada. It's a picture of Coro whenever she was a little rebellious sixteen year old," Quincey says, and takes out a frame with a black bow on it. She gave it to Nathan.

[Here's Quincey, and the picture!]

Quincey

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 QUINCEY_zpsfa7ff492

Photo

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 CAYpic_zpsb221a2b0
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:23 am

Nathan

I smile, "thank you." I say and look at the picture for a moment then hang it up where all of my other pictures are. Almalexia comes barreling into the kitchen and runs right into Mani, she starts talking extremely fast about how she made a new friend. Mani listens to her while sewing a hole in Brett's pants together. Mani and Almalexia only know a little bit of English since they only know how to speak Cherokee.

{I love the picture, and Quincy is so pretty!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 am

Quincey

"Lucy, I see you're doing good," I say, and watch as she grew red. "I owe it all to Nathan," she says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 am

Nathan

Brett walks in, and sits down at the table, "hello, ladies." He says to both Quincy and Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:37 am

Quincey

"Hello, young man," I say, and my diamond wedding ring sparkles in the light. Lucy just Sita there, smiling at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:40 am

Nathan

I look at Brett, and he looks at me back, "don't you dare try anything, you already have a wife and kid." I say and he sighs, I roll my eyes and sit next to Lucy after hanging the picture of Cody up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 am

Lucy

I kiss Nathan on the cheek, and Quincey squeals with joy once she spots a guitar. She looks it over, and starts to play The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:45 am

Nathan

I smile and listen to Quincy play, Brett walks out once Mani calls him over so they can talk outside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:50 am

Quincey

I put the guitar down, and jump whenever I see Nathan looking at me. "My goodness! You scared me!" I laughed, and Lucy starts to listen to music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:01 am

Nathan

I laugh a little, and Lily's son comes in with the most grime expression I've ever seen. "What's the matter, Luke?" I ask while looking at him, "ma's dead, she got hit by a car earlier today, it was a hit and run." He says quietly and I look at him shocked.

{This is Luke!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 51087776993833784_87p2S1qf_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:04 am

Quincey

I crushed my phone in my hand, and let the broken peices fall onto the table. "I hate him." I took off my wedding ring, and broke it in half. Me and Cidy were the strongest out of the bunch. "What's wrong, Quince?" Lucy asks. "He cheated on me, and now we're getting a divorce," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 am

Nathan

I look at Quincy a little shocked she broke her phone, Luke looks at her for a second then his sister, Light, comes in. She is sobbing her eyes out, and I hug her as she cries.

{This is Light, and I changed what Luke looks like since I thought he looks a lot better, lol! So this is Light and Luke!}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 154571_386534704720955_1858554353_n
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:17 am

Quincey

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked in my soothing voice, and smiled sweetly.

[Aw, they're adorable!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am

Nathan

"My ma died earlier today, she was in a hit and run." Light tells her as she cries, I let her go from the hug and go over to Luke. We go outside to talk since he looks like he needs someone to talk to.

Light slides down the wall as she cries, Lily was always there for her and she is lost without her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 am

Quincey

I walk over to her. "It's okay, sweetie. She's in a better place, far from all of the horrible people." I sat beside her, and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 am

Nathan

Light very slowly nods her head and wipes away her tears, "I'm going to have to live with Luke now, I use to live with my ma since I'm in college." She tells her and Luke walks in, he takes a seat on the couch and I sit on my recliner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:33 am

Quincey

"You could live with me so it's not too awkward living with a guy," I offer, and smile.

Lucy

I walk over to Nathan, "Do you think Brett and Maci are okay? They've been out there for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 am

Nathan

"What, you don't wanna live me, Light?" Luke asks while looking over the couch, "no, you live with a bunch of Frat guys, and they just so happen to be gross." Light says and they stick their tongues out at each other, they roll their eyes, and Luke watches TV. Light looks at Quincey, "I'll come live with you, and thank you." She says and gives her a hug.

"Yes, their out back talking." I tell Lucy and point to Mani and Brett who are talking to each other out back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 am

Quincey

"No problem, darling!" I pull away from the hug, and stand up. I gave her my address. "I kicked out my ex and my friends moved out. You can choose from any of the four rooms, I don't mind which one," I say and smile. I walk out into the living room, and bump into a guy. I think Cody said his name was Clay. "Oh, sorry, sir," I say, and smile. I sit down on a chair.

Lucy

I giggle, and Quincey sticks her tongue out at me. "Gosh, don't be so uptight, Quince!" I say, and sit on Nathan's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next