Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 am

Nathan

"It's fine." Clay says and Light tackles Clay in a hug, "Uncle Clay!" She says and beams with her beautiful smile, Light has a special bond with Clay. Light's father was never there so Clay kinda became that father figure to her. Clay laughs a little and hugs her back, they let go after a moment and start talking to each other as they go out front for a cigarette together.

Brett and Mani walk in, Mani looks p!ssed and Brett looks like he is about to cry. "I'm done with you, Brett Coma, you can have your stupid wedding ring back!" Mani screams in Cherokee and throws the wedding at his face, he catches it and she storms to their room to pack her and Almalexia's things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am

Lucy

I go quiet, and rest my head on Nathan's chest.

Quincey

"Ouch. That's gotta hurt," I say, and bite my finger. I had a bad habit of speaking my mind. On a totally different note, holy Jesus Clay's hot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 am

Nathan

Mani and Almalexia leave, and Almalexia starts to cry as Mani drags her out. "Daddy!" Almalexia calls out but Mani throws her into the car, and speeds right off down the road. The look on Brett's face catches the attention of everyone, "Brett, no, don't even think about it." I say but he just loses it and sends his foot right into the wall making a huge hole and the house to rattle a little. He storms to his room, and I sigh a little. Clay and Light come inside as they talk and Luke texts his girlfriend on the phone.

{This is Clay!}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:04 am

Quincey

I jump as I hear the door slams open, and I grow angry as I see my husband, Ron. "Get out, Ron," I say, and he stumbles over to me. He slaps me, and I stand up. I quickly punch him in the face, causing his nose to break and bleed. "I said get out, Ron. Do I have to break your arm to get my freaking point across?" I threaten, and he runs out of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:08 am

Nathan

"Doesn't that remind you of someone, Nate?" Clay asks with a little laugh, I nod my head, "yeah, it reminds me of dad." I say and go back to watching TV.

Clay walks over to Quincy, "you alright?" He asks while looking at the slap mark on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:10 am

Quincey

"Yeah. It's not the first time," I say, and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:16 am

Nathan

Brett walks out with a suitcase, "I'm leaving to go get Mani." Brett says, "alright you try and tell me how that goes, son." I say sarcastically and he glares at me then walks out of the house and leaves.

"It's a shame he hits you, my mother use to get beat by our father but their both too old for that now," Clay says and laughs a little at the last part of what he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:18 am

Quincey

"My mother taught all of my sisters how to fight. Me and Cody were the only ones that really got into it," I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 am

Clay

"Nathan use to box but he killed someone in the cage, I was the one who taught him how to fight." I tell her and get a glare from Nathan, "don't talk about it, pretty boy." Nate says and I roll my eyes. Light and Luke go into the kitchen together, probably for something to eat, those two will eat you out of the house combined. "Don't eat everything in there, Light and Luke!" I say, "no promises!" Light says while looking through the fridge with Luke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 am

Quincey

"Cody said something about. She also said you, Samuel, and Neal got a picture of her topless," I say, and laugh at that memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 am

Clay

"Yeah she wasn't too happy about that." I say and laugh, Light comes out with three brownies and a whole bag of chips and a beer. Luke has a glass of whiskey and a sandwich. "Who said you two can drink?" Nate asks, "we did!" Light and Luke say together then laugh. "Your too young, Light." I say while looking her in the eyes, "huh, and since when did I start caring?" She asks while opening her beer then takes a sip. I roll my eyes and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 am

Quincey

I hear a noise, and peek out the curtains. I sighed, "I have to fight in a dress. Glorious." I took off my heels, and walked out. I started to swiftly knock out the guys, careful not to ruin my dress that cost a fortune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 am

Clay

Light watches Quincy, "chick got some moves!" Light says while nibbling on a brownie and then takes a sip of her beer.

{This is Light's outfit!}

http://www.polyvore.com/grunge/set?id=69970565
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:40 am

Quincey

I finish beating up Rons friends, and I walk back inside. "Glad that's over with," I say, and laugh. I put my shoes back on, and use Clay as a support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 am

Clay

Luke leaves since he has to go to class, and Light starts to drink another beer, Light only drinks when she is sad or angry. She calls it 'forgetting just for a little bit.' I sit next to Light after Quincy is done putting on her shoes, and I take the beer from Light. "No, I know what your doing, Light." I say but she takes the beer right back, "I know but I really don't care." She says and takes another sip of her beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 am

Quincey

"I think the drinking can be handled another time," I say, and press my hand on the knife wound on my side. "Apparently one of those a$$holes pulled a knife on me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 am

Clay

I get up, and take Quincy to the hospital, Light comes along with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 am

Quincey

I get out of surgery, and sleep peacefully from the drugs they gave me to knock me out. The doctor says that Clay and Light can come to the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 am

Clay

Light and I walk into Quincey's room, we sit down on chairs, and Light starts to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:57 am

Quincey

My eyelids flutter open, and I smile at Clay and Light. "Hey," I say, and wince from the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:06 am

Clay

"Hey," I say and smile back at her, Luke's girlfriend walks in, "Light do wanna go to the mall with me and my friends?" She asks, Light looks at her while messing with her gum and kinda gives her a 'I hate you look', "not with you but if you were someone else I would go." Light snaps and smirks. "Jeez, Light, what's the matter?" She asks, her name is Tori. "You." Light says, and Tori looks at her. "What did I do to you?" Tori asks while crossing her arms, "you started to date my brother, and you were born." She says and laughs at Tori when she storms out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:42 am

Quincey

"Well that was harsh," I say and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Clay

"I hate Luke's girlfriend." Light mumbles and chews on her bubble gum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Quincey

"Well, I can't change your feelings," I say, and sit up. "So, why'd you guys come with me to the hospital? I barely know you two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Clay

Light shrugs, "I have nothing better to do." She says and turns her attention to the TV. "I just came to keep you company, I guess." I say and laugh a little then smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next