Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Xaden

"ew! dude, that's gross! She's even two years older than you!" I say.

Scarlett

I had caught a little snippet of what Xavier said. I smiled, and walked in. "Who do you have a crush on? I can help you." Xaden rubbed his neck, "He has a small crush on this girl named Sa...Sofie! Sofie-uh-Klatt! Sofie Klatt! She's a junior."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Xavier

"Uh, I'd rather not have any help," I say and put in my earbuds to my phone then play a puzzle game as I listen to music.

Alice

Annabelle and I finish up taking care of her bruises and we go outside on the front porch, we start to talk as we watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Cody

"Oh well," I say and shrug. I set Xavier's neatly folded clothes on his bed, and the same with Xaden. I walked out with the empty basket, and set it in the basement that's been nicely renovated, and felt more like a family room. I went to my room, and listened to music as I went on the internet.

Xaden

"Dude, you gotta tell her," I say, and pull out one of his ear buds.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Xavier

"Nope, I don't need to and don't want to," I say and put the earbud back in.

Alice

Dirge walks up to the front porch, and sits down next to Annabelle. "Will you forgive me, Anna?" He asks her while holding her hand in his. She looks at me for help, "I-I don't know, Dirge," She says and tries to move her hand but he keeps a bit of a tighter grip on it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Xaden

"She's gonna find out eventually. Scarlett's known for getting the truth to come out of people very easily," I say, and hear a knock at the door. "Xavier, I need to talk to you," I hear Scarlett say, and I raise my eyebrows at Xavier. "You better tell her," I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Xavier

I sigh, get up and set my phone on the nightstand. I walk out of the room, close the door behind me and look at Scarlett. "What?" I ask while leaning on the hallway wall.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Scarlett

I took him by the arm, and led him to the stone balcony at the end of the hallway. I shut the French doors, and went to the railing. "Xavier, you would tell me anything, right?" I asked, and ran my finger over the ivy that was growing thick.

[Sorry! I had to eat dinner real quick!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Xavier

"Of course," I say and look at her, "why?" I ask

{It's fine! I'm just a sittin around and scrolling through Pinterest, lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Scarlett

"Okay. I need your honest to God truth," I say, and look at him. "Now, don't laugh, but do you think I'm pretty? This group of guys whenever I went to the college said that I was ugly and I should just kill myself, and it's been really bugging me. And then Bryan said that I was hideous and he must've been stupid to ever date a girl like me." I sighed, "You know how sensitive I am about these things."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Xavier

I look at her, "I think you're a beautiful woman, Scarlett," I say and mean what I said. "Some guys are just too stupid to realize what they have," I say and look at the sky a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Scarlett

I smiled, and gave him a hug. "Thanks, little brother," I say, and let go. I go back inside, and lay on my bed as I typed on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm

Xavier

"You're welcome," I say quietly before she walks to her room, I go inside, and put on my sweatshirt over my t-shirt. I grab my car keys, leave the house and get into my car. I drive to the pier to think. The sky is grey, a little bit chilly out, and the oceans calm. I get to the pier, park my car and go stand on the edge as I think.

{Here's Xavier's outfit!}
http://www.polyvore.com/xavier_02/set?id=70683006
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Scarlett

I drive over to Daddy's house. Aunt Sam had bought it so we wouldn't loose the memories. I lay down on Mom and Daddy's bed, and smile as I smelled the sheets. One side smelled of Daddy, and the other of Mom. I fell asleep as I held onto the covers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Xavier

I finish thinking and I go home, I get home and go to my room. I lay on my bed, and fall asleep as I listen to music on my Ipod.

Alice

"Anna, you're staying the night here," I say and she nods her head, Dirge is drunk and already attempted to beat her but I almost broke his arm. I've been doing boxing and a little bit of kick boxing since I was five. Annabelle and I go downstairs, we make hot chocolate as we talk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Xaden

I walk downstairs, and smile at annabelle and Alice. I walk into the kitchen, and start to mimick Alice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Alice

"Shut up, Xaden!" I say and throw a marshmallow at him, and it hits him on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Xaden

I catch the marshmallow as it fell. "Shut up, Xaden!" I said in a high-pitched voice, and eat the marshmallow.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Alice

I get up, and step on his foot harshly and with my brute strength. "Stop it!" I yell.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Xaden

"Stop it!" I say, and ignore the slight pain. I'm used to these things, and I was stonger than her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Alice

I get annoyed and stomp off to my room, Annabelle laughs a little when I stomp off to my room, she takes a seat at the kitchen table and starts to drink her hot chocolate, she was changing into her Pj's.

{Here's Annabelle's Pj's!}

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70749925
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Xaden

I laughed, and went into the living room. I started to play MW3.

Scarlett

I feel the room suddenly get colder by the sides of the bed, and I shiver a little.

Cody -Ghost Form-

I smiled as I looked at Scarlett. As a ghost, I couldn't talk. I was wearing a flowy dress with six bullet holes in my chest area, and they were stained with blood. I looked at Neal as he stood on his side of the bed, and I smiled. He had a bullet hole in his head, also covered in blood.

[I got the idea to sort of put in small scenes of Cody and Neal and Nathan as ghosts.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Annabelle

I get up, and answer the door when someone knocks on the door. I see Dirge, and he looks p!ssed. "Dirge, what are you doing here?" I ask while looking at him, I get no answer but dragged out of the house and he slams the door closed. He slaps me hard across the cheek, and my eyes water as my cheek stings.

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I watch Scarlett sleep, and smile a little. I wish we could be there for them.

{Okay!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Xaden

I run out, and push Dirge away from Annabelle. "Get away from her!" I yelled, and punched him hard in his jaw, sending him stumbling to the floor. I pick her up, and run inside. I take her down to the basement, and lock the door.

Cody -Ghost Form-

I walked (well, more like floated) over to Neal, and gently took his hand in mine. I kissed his cheek, and walked out of the room slowly, which is basically the normal speed for me. Since I had the bullet wound in my leg, I was slower than normal ghosts. I had figured out a long time ago that the lights flickered whenever I walked past them, and I watched as the lamps turned on and off. I looked at the spot where I was shot, and noticed the deepened coloring of the wood from where the pool of blood was.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Annabelle

I curl up into a tight little ball as I sit on the floor, my cheek still pulsing and red now. Tears well up in my eyes again, and the room just gets eerily cold, and I start to cry.

Nathan ~Ghost Form~

I watch as Annabelle cries, and I look at Xaden, thank you, I mouth knowing he can't see or hear me. I'm grateful he's here with her right now. I sit in front of her, and gently put a hand on her shoulder, she can't feel it but still, it's nice to be able to touch her.

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I put my arms around Cody's waist, and look at the spot with her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Xaden

"Anna, please don't cry," I say, and hold her in my arms.

Cody -Ghost Form-

A tear rolls down my cheek, and it starts to rain. I put my hands on his, and the tears fall to the floor, and disappear as if nothing was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next