Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Annabelle

"I can cry all I want, Dirge's been cheating on, beating me and my step mother doesn't do sh!t to help me with anything!" I say and continue to cry. "I support the whole God damn house on my own, I work all the time and all I get back is a sh!tty boyfriend and a b!tch of a step mother!" I yell and get out of his arms, I walk out of the basement. I grab my things, and put on my slippers. I leave the house, and get in my car. I start it and drive home.

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I gently wipe away her tears, and kiss her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Xaden

I sighed, and stood up. "I want to help you, but I chicken out all the time," I say, and finally notice how cold it is.

Cody -Ghost Form-

I wish I could have been quicker. Then the children would of had parents. I glide upstairs, and go to the old balcony. I watched as the light out here flickered, and I looked at the vase of dead flowers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Nathan ~Ghost Form~

I pick up a piece of white chalk, and walk over to the concrete basement wall. The light over here flickers a little, and I start to write on the wall. Anna likes to watch the TV show The Soup with someone, it'll make her feel better and give her some company that she desperatly needs right now. I finish and stand by a light so it'll stay on, hoping Xaden will see it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Xaden

I turn around, and I scream a little as I see the wording written on the wall. I read it, and smile. "Thanks, Ghostie. If only you could give me the answers to my Trig test." I wiped off the writing, and went back upstairs. I continued to play video games.

Cody -Ghost Form-

I teleported over to the basement at Sam's house, and I smiled at Nathan. I slowly glided upstairs, and turned off Xaden's game for him. I put a blanket on him, careful not to touch him, though. I glided over to the wall of photos, and stood there with my arms at my side, and not expression on my face. I was also a little grey in color, and the deep maroon-colored blood was the only splash of color.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm

Nathan ~Ghost Form~

Ghostie, really!? I think to myself, and laugh a little to myself. I go upstairs, and go to Annabelle's house, I kiss her on the forehead since she is asleep in her bed. I turn off the lights, and stand guard at her bedroom door just in case Dirge comes over.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Cody

I went back to the graveyard, and layed down infront of my headstone. I sunk into the ground, and fell back asleep.

[I was thinking, would it be cool if I made a RPG on here where you could be a ghost or something. It just popped into my head, and I remembered we're the only ones who come on here. LOL.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I fall asleep in my coffin, and Nathan stays at Annabelle's house.

{Lol! I asked Drama if she would delete The Wastes for me so if she says yes then I'm putting it up again, so it's all new and non supernatural, lol. When should we end District? We only have two days left.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Scarlett

I went back home, and swallowed hard as I felt the end of a gun press to the back of my head, and I was dragged out of the house without making a noise. I get knocked out, and they tie me up in a chair in a basement somewhere. It grew a tiny bit warmer, and I knew morning had come.

[Cool! I kinda lost where my last post was in The Wastes.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I toss an turn in my coffin then wake up, I wake up Cody and teleport to where Scarlett is.

{I don't know where your last post is in there, probably three threads back or something. The Wastes totally lost it's purpose, so that's why I asked Drama to delete it.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Cody -Ghost form-

I scream, but no sound comes out. No! My Baby! Neither one of us could do anything that would expose us to the world, so we had no choice but to leave her like that. I stood still so the lights wouldn't flicker and cause her to panic. That would probably cost her a punch in the face by the men.

[She'll probably archive it, and then you can make a new one.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 pm

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I clinch my hands into fists, and the lights shatter out then all the men start to panic. I'm more of a demonic ghost because I never had a religion and I didn't pick Heaven or Hell. I proceed to snap all the men necks then repair the lights and turn them back on.

{Yeah, I hope so.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Cody

I cover my eyes. I was very peaceful ghost. Me and Neal were a strange combination. I looked at Scarlett, and then my hands. I couldn't touch human skin because if I did, I would freeze them to death in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 pm

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I untie the ropes for Scarlett, and open the door for her. "Leave, Scarlett, now," I say and my voice is oddly calm but haunting. It takes a lot for a ghost to speak but it's not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:44 pm

Scarlett

I scream, and run out of the place. I run home, and burst into Xavier's room. I dived under the covers with him, and shook as I tried to fall asleep. Where in the world did that..that voice come from?!

Cody -Ghost form-

I reached out my hand to her as she ran out, and a tear rolled down my cheek. My little girl was gone again. I teleported back to 'Neal's house', and I stared at my death spot as the scene replayed over and over and over inside of my head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Xavier

"Uh, hello," I say and look at Scarlett as she shakes, "what's the matter?" I ask.

Neal ~Ghost Form~

I sigh a little, and slide down the wall. I look up at the ceiling and sing a little to calm my nerves and anger.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Scarlett

"G-g-ghosts," I whisper, and hold onto him tightly. I had always believed in them, and if I was home alone I got scared at every little noise.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Xavier

I hold her gently, my warm body heat bouncing between us. I kiss her gently on the cheek, and hum her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Scarlett

I finally fall asleep, and the warmth of his body relaxes me. I cuddle up close to him, and I rest my head on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Xavier

I fall asleep, and keep an arm around her as I sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:04 pm

Scarlett

I wake up a little later, and I blink a couple of time. I sit up, and rub my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Xavier

I get up, and get dressed for work quickly then go downstairs for something to eat.

Annabelle

I sit on my couch as it rains outside, the house is dark and the only thing on is the TV which flashes in the dark. I'm in my Pj's and nibbling on a piece of bread since I don't feel like eating anything. I watch The Soup as I sit on the couch, curled up tightly in a ball in the middle of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Xaden

I knock on Annabelle's door, and wait for her to answer.

Scarlett

I walked downstairs, and smiled at Xavier. "Thanks for letting me sleep with you," I say, and rub my arm. I gave him a hug, and made myself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Annabelle

I get up, and answer the door then peek my head scared it might be Dirge. I sigh with relief when I see Xaden and I unbolt the rest of the door and let him in then turn on the lights. "What do you need?" I ask while rubbing my arm where a bruise lays and it's a purplish color.

Xavier

"You're welcome," I say and make myself a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Xaden

"I wanna watch TV with you," I say, and look at her arm. I fill up with rage, but hide it. I smile, and sit down on the couch. "C'mon," I say, and pat the spot next to me.

Scarlett

I stood up, and walked over to him. I turned his face to mine, planning on kissing him. I turn completely red out of embarrassment, and run to the music room. I lock the door, and start to cry as I played the violin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Annabelle

I look at him, a little shocked and kinda happy that someone wants to watch TV with me. Daddy was the only person who truly enjoyed watching Spongebob, The Soup and Dooms Day Preparers with me. I sit next to him a little hesitantly and put on The Soup.

Xavier

I walk to the music room, and knock on the door, "Scar, open up," I say and wait for her to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next