Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:25 am

Edward

Natasha runs over to me and takes my knife from my pocket, she shows it to Dae, "that, he hurt her with that, he put it on her neck." She tells her and my palms sweat nervously.

Joseph

I run to the bathroom and see Cody on the floor, I see a pregnancy test and I read it, "great." I say sarcastically and start to wake up Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 am

Cody

I bolt awake, "Positive?!" I started to cry, and I held onto Joseph tightly.

Dae

I gasped as I saw the blood, and I fainted. I was always weak around blood, even if it was fake.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 am

Joseph

I rub her back and hold her in my arms, "I don't know what to say." I tell her and continue to hold her.

Edward

I wake up Dae and put the knife back in my pocket, "Natasha go to Auntie's house." I say and she runs to our Aunts house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 am

Dae

"Murderer!" I scream in Italian. I slam the door on Edward.

Cody

"I don't know what to do," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:39 am

Edward

I take off like a bolt of lightening down the street and run as fast as I can because someone called the cops when Dae said that.

Joseph

"Well, if you remember correctly, the doctor did say ten years ago that you can have one more child and you should be fine." I tell her
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 am

Cody

"What if I have twins? Or triplets?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 am

Joseph

"Um well, he didn't say anything about that but I doubt that you'll have twins or triplets." I tell her.

Andrea

I come home and go to the bathroom, I see mom and dad sitting on the floor. "What's going on in here?" I ask and I smell rancid of liquor and cigarette smoke.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 am

Cody

"Nothing!" I say and cry even harder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 am

Andrea

"Alright, I also decided to have a abortion so I am going to go leave to the clinic in a few minutes." I tell them and go to my room and get some money from my safe.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Cody

I sniffled, "Let her make her own decisions, Coro." I sat up, "I'm going to make breakfast." I threw the test into the trash, and walked out of the room with a blank expression. It has been fifteen or so years since I have uttered my real name.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Joseph

I get up and stop Andrea at the door, "let's talk before you make any stupid decisions." I say to her and she sighs, "sure." She says and I walk to the living room with her, I shoo everyone out. I sit down next to Andrea and start to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Cody

I shut the kitchen double doors, and continued to make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Joseph

"Andrea why would you want to kill someone that is living inside of you and you made?" I ask and look her in the eyes, she messes with her hair and looks around. "I am scared." She tells me. "That is understandable but your mother and I were scared too, we just didn't go off and get an abortion, we tired being parents first." I tell her and she holds back tears, "yeah okay." She says. "Not to mention you could be aborting someone who had a purpose in life, a meaning and would do something great." I tell her and she starts to cry, "okay, I won't do it." She says and I hold her as she cries.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Cody

I walk out, and wrap my arms around her, "Andrea, even though it might be scary, parenthood is a wonderful thing. Don't turn to abortion even if times are bleak. After Scarlett was born, I was told it could be deadly to have another baby, and I had six after her!" I kissed her head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Andrea

I nod my head and stop crying, "Kenny left me." I tell them and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Cody

"He's stupid, then," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Andrea

I nod my head and get up, "I am going to my room." I say and walk up the stairs, I sit on my bed and see Xavier walk by my door. "Xavier!" I call out and he walks back, "yes?" He asks, "can you do me a favor?" I ask and he nods his head. "Can you get me ice cream?" I ask and see a small smile form on his face, "sure." He says and goes downstairs into the kitchen and makes a bowl of ice cream for me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Cody

I went to the kitchen to finish up with breakfast. I didn't say anything to Xavier, for I was still upset with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Xavier

"Ma, I am sorry, I wasn't thinking." I say and finish making the bowl of ice cream, I go up to Andrea's room and hand her the bowl of ice cream, "wanna watch a movie?" She asks and I smile, I nod my head and I sit on her bed. She puts in a comedy movie and we watch together.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Cody

I opened the door, "Breakfast is ready!" I yawned, walked to the couch, and started to nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Andrea

Xavier and I go downstairs and eat breakfast, everyone else does too.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Cody

I walk into the dining room, and sit down at the table with a plate of food. I rubbed my head, and looked at Joseph. I took a deep breath, "Okay, I have some news for everyone. Today, I found out that I am pregnant again." I smiled, and looked at my hands.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Andrea

Everyone smiles and continues to eat, Xavier and I finish, we wash our plates. "Ma, Andrea and I are going to go out." Xavier says, we walk out of the house after washing our plates, we go to his car then we leave. He drives us to the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Cody

I looked up, "I want everyone's help whenever the baby comes. I don't want you to fight every second of the day, if I need something while I'm pregnant, please be nice and get it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Joseph

Everyone nods their head and we continue to eat.

Andrea

Xavier and I get coffee, we sit in the cafe and talk as we drink our coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next