Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:28 am

Nelly

"Then do your best friend a favor and keep her away from that man." Ben says, I roll my eyes at him. "Too late, I am getting married to him and you can't stop me because I am a legal adult!" I say and laugh in his face, "he is a freaking werewolf, they are gross, rude and just wrong!" He says and I cross my arms. "Yeah, well your no better, you bite necks and suck peoples blood!" I yell.

Skylar

I go back to the park and lay by Luna's feet, I lick her hand and thump my tail happily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:32 am

Raina

"Your a vampire and she is a wolf." I say. "Can this day get any better." I say to myself. "Actually vampires are the gross ones and wolves are they most awesome ones." I tell him. "I know because I am dating a freaking vampire." I say.

Luna

I smile until I smell someones blood. My eyes turn a crimson color and I stand up. I spot the person bleeding and I lead him out the park. I bite his neck and kill him then take all his blood. I go back to the park after.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 am

Nelly

"Natasha, just come home, give the baby up and break up with Eli." Ben says and I shake my head 'no.' He gets very mad, he hauls back his foot and kicks me in the gut, I look at him shocked. A gush of water goes down my leg and I slap him hard on the face. "Get out of my sight now you a$$hole!" I scream and he leaves, I cringe as a contraction comes.

Skylar

I lay on the ground and play with a little kid, he throws a stick and I go get it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 am

Raina

"I hate vampires." I say and turn to Nelly. "We need to get you to a hospital." I say. I take her to the hospital.

Luna

I walk back to the park, a little bit calm down and sit back on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 am

Nelly

"Call Eli for me, please." I say and they take me to a room once we get to the hospital.

Skylar

I go over to Luna and get on the bench, I lick her cheek and wag my tail happily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 am

Raina

"Okay." I say and call Eli. I tell him what happen and he gets here in no time. He goes in the back with her.

Luna

I laugh a little and smile. "You are such a cute wolf." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:46 am

Nelly

I hold Eli's hand tightly and start to push when the doctor tells me to.

Skylar

I smile showing my big teeth and wag my tail more, I press my wet nose on her cheek and lick her cheek again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 am

Eli

I encourage her as I hold her hand.

Luna

I laugh a little more and kiss his nose.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:51 am

Nelly

I push one last time and hear a cry, they wrap the baby up in a white blanket with little animals on it. They hand the baby to me, "it's a girl." The nurse says and I smile. "Do you like the name Andrea?" I ask Eli and let her hold my finger with her little hand.

Skylar

I change back to a human and kiss her on the lips, I pull away after a second. "Sorry, I just had to." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 am

Eli

"I love that name." I say and smile at Andrea.

Luna

"I loved it so its fine." I say and kiss him back on the lips. I move away and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 am

Nelly

I smile at Andrea too and she smiles at us, "hi Andrea, I am your mommy and that is your daddy." I say and smile more.

Skylar

I smile and kiss her on the cheek, I watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:57 am

Eli

"She is so cute." I say and smile.

Luna

I watch the sky with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am

Nelly

I nod my head and watch as Andrea takes in the world.

Skylar

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 am

Eli

I sit in the chair and watch tv.

Luna

"Yeah." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 am

Nelly

Andrea starts to cry and the nurse comes in, she shoos Eli out and shows me how to breast feed.

Skylar

I smile wide and kiss her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:12 am

Eli

I wait in the waiting room.

Luna

I sit on his lap and continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 am

Nelly

The nurse finishes showing me how to breast feed and lets Eli come back in, I pull up my sleeve and gently pat Andrea on the back so she'll burp.

Skylar

I smile and put my hands on her waist as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 am

Eli

I walk back in the room and sit back in the chair.

Luna

I put my arms around his neck and kiss him more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 am

Nelly

Andrea burps and I laugh a little at how big and loud it was, "such a big burp for such a little baby girl." I say and clean her chin off, then hold her in my arms. "Do you want to hold her, Eli?" I ask and smile.

Skylar

I kiss her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 am

Eli

I stand up and take Andrea from Nelly. I sit back down and hold her in my arms while I play with her.

Luna

I smile as he kiss my neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 am

Miracle

I smiled at Cheveyo as I planned out our wedding on my laptop. We were doing much better. I was letting a friend of mine in the village watch Ryken and Aria on a daily basis so me and Cheveyo could have more time together. The enemy tribe we were fighting with decided to call a truce. I tapped my fingernails on the wooden table, "Which flower sounds better, roses, orchids, or lilies?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

Nelly

I pull the blankets onto me and curl up into a tight little ball, I fall asleep.

Skylar

I smile when I kiss her smiling, "did you like that?" I ask and kiss her on the lips.

Cheveyo

"Um, roses?" I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 am

Miracle

I nodded my head, "White ones would look best. Thank you, honey." I blew him a kiss, and shut the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:54 am

Cheveyo

I smile and get up, I walk over to her and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 am

Eli

I put Andrea in the crib and watch more tv.

Luna

"Yeah I did." I say as I kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next