Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 pm

~Autumn~

I play outside with my friend, Betty, we ride out bikes around the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

~Samantha~

I open the door and go into my sisters room. I put her flat cut up doll on her bed then lay a note beside it.
Don't ever eat my favorite cereal again or next time it will be you.
I wrote it in red marker and laugh quietly then left out the room. I walked to my room and closed the door behind me. I sit on my bed, turn on my music then look through some of my dark magic books.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:58 pm

~Autumn~

I get home, go to my room and see my doll. I shrug, throw it away and the note. This doesn't bother me anymore. I start to practice my boxing with dad.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm

~Samantha~

I get a little angry when I watch Autumn not care. "Fine, it doesn't bother me." I say. I grab my dark magic book, put my leather jacket on then leave the house. I go to the graveyard and sit on a tombstone then start reading my book again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm

~Autumn~

Dad takes me to my boxing match, it's a girls league for boxing. Mom really doesn't like that I box but she still supports me for what I want to do. We get there, and dad helps me get ready for my match.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

~Samantha~

I put my music player on and read some more of my book when I see a bunch of the goth kids. I get up off the gravestone and get ready to leave when one of them stop me. "Do you want to hang with us?" Miles ask me. "My dad and mom doesn't want me hanging out with you." I tell him. "Come on its not like we do antything bad." He said. I think about it for a moment and give in. "Fine." I said and we start talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:15 pm

~Autumn~

My fight starts, and I uppercut the girl then rapidly punch her. She fights back as best as she can.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 pm

~Samantha~

"Listen if you guys are trouble makers then I know a way to get us in trouble." I tell them. "What?" They ask and look at me. "Two words, strip club." I say and they all look at each other then me. "You my friend are a amazing trouble maker." Miles said to me. I smile and we leave to the strip club.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 pm

~Autumn~

The girl knocks me out but I wake up, we start fighting again and I win this match.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

~Samantha~

Once at the club, all of us sneak inside. I look around and see a girl on stage stripping. I gasp and close my eyes but open them when my phone rings. "Hey." I say. "Samantha where are you?" Mom ask on the other end of the phone. "Um uh my friends house." I lied. "Why is there loud music in the background?" She ask and that's when I got nervous. "Party, bye." I say and hang up then go find a place to sit.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 pm

~Autumn~

Dad and I go home, we get home and he puts an icepack on my bruised jaw.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:41 pm

~Samantha~

I decide to leave the club since I don't want to see any of this. I say bye to Miles and go back home. I run back upstairs and take off my cloths because I smell from the club. I quickly put them under my bed and bring out my book.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:45 pm

~Autumn~

I walk over to mom and smile, "hi, mommy!" I say and give her a hug.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 pm

~Evelyn~

"Hey." I say and hug her back then let go. I continue to type on my laptop.

~Samantha~

I turn off my lights, light some candles then sit on the floor. I chant some spells from my book and the whole house suddenly shook. "Oh no." I say and blow out the candles.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

~Autumn~

I scream when the house shakes, I run to my room and hide under my blankets of my bed.

~Dane~

"What the hell was that?" I ask Evelyn and the lights turn off, "oh great!" I say sarcastically and go light some candles around the house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:55 pm

~Evelyn~

"I have no clue but my laptop shut off." I say and slam my laptop up.

~Samantha~

I put my spell book under my bed and almost fell over my stuff. I light a candle then look at the cjunk on my floor, mostly all black magic. "Maybe next time I should chant it right." I say and open my door to my room then go downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 pm

~Dane~

I go to Autumn's room and calm her down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 pm

~Samantha~

I see mom go into Autumn's room and notice Autumn is scared. "Yes!" I shout and do a dance. "I made her scared." I say and finish my dance. "But maybe shouldn't have done the spell." I said to myself but then shrug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:06 am

~Dane~

Autumn falls asleep, I lay her down on her bed gently and I go downstairs to the living room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 am

~Samantha~

The lights come back on and I blow out my candle. "I'm going out for a while." I say and put on my boots then grab my book. "I'll be with Miles if you need me." I tell dad and mom then leave before mom can stop me. I meet Miles at the grave and talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27