Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Hope

I see Clayton on the beach and I run up to him, I scoop him and sigh. "Don't do that to me again." I say and he giggles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Rina

I get home a little later and put my bag of shells up. I go back downstairs and go care for all the animals on my farm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Hope

Clayton escapes out of my arms and runs around on the beach, "Clayton Ashby, get back here right now!" I yell and chase after him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Rina

I finish milking the cows and put the milk up then I go clean the barn for the party tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Brendon

A little kid tackled me, and I picked him up, "Dude, watch where you're going," I say and laugh a little. I see a girl running towards me, and I held onto the kid.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Hope

"Thank you!" I say to the man and take Clayton from his arms then hold him. Clayton giggles and claps his tiny hands, "more!" He says, "no, you have gotten into a enough trouble already." I say and sigh. I look at the man and smile a little, "what's your name, mine is Hope but everyone calls me Flower." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Rina

I finish cleaning the barn and I step back from the barn. "Nice." I say in my country accent which I always talk in anyway. "Now I need to get the decoration." I say and run into the house up the stairs to the attic.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Brendon

I extended my hand, "Brendon, nice to meet cha!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Hope

I shake his hand and smile, "Nice to meet you too!" I say and set Clayton on the ground, he holds gently onto my summer dress as he looks around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Brendon

"I'll see you around, Flower," I say and walk away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Rina

Rusty helps me set up everthing and then we go inside and play on the xbox for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Hope

"Okay!" I say and go home, we get home and I make salad and soup for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Brendon

I walked into my house and started to help my mom make the cake.

Alice

I sighed and stood up. I walked into the library, and waited for Ask in here.

♥ It is now 12:00! ♥
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Rina

I put my plaid shirt and blue jeans on. I leave my hair down and put my cow girl hat on. I put my make up and boot on then walk out rhe house. I go to the barn where a lot of people are talking and dancing. I grab my guitar and get ready to sing with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Hope

Clayton and I finish eating lunch and we go to the park. He swings on the swing, I sit on the blanket I brought with us. I watch him and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Rina

I get up on the stage and stand in front of the microphone. "So the party is early today because my parents have a lot of work to do tomorrow so we schedule earlier." I say in the mic and put my guiter strap over my neck. "As everyone knows I want to be a singer when I grow up, many people say I have Miley Cyrus voice which is true anyway lets get this party started." I smile and start playing my guiter. I sing with Jesse and we both are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Hope

I see someone cutting grass and I gasp, I walk up to them and start lecturing them about how EVERYTHING has a soul.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Rina

I don't want to say good-bye.

I finish the song and look at everyone. "Hey Jesse do you think they deserve to hear our new song?" I ask him in the mic. "Sure do Bailey." He say in his country accent which he uses all the time. Thats my actual name but I enjoy using Rina and he is the only one and my family allowed to us that name. "Then lets share it." I say and strum my guiter. We start singing again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:14 pm

Hope

I continue to lecture the person and I am standing outside of the library as I lecture him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Rina

I finish singing and I put my guiter down. I hop off the stage and run out the barn. Jesse and I get on our horses and ride them down the street as we talk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Hope

The man gets annoyed and just walks away, I sigh and sit on the steps of the library. "People should be so much more nicer to mother nature." I say to myself and play with my dreads that I have pushed back with a hair band.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Rina

I get off my horse and so does Jesse. We leave our horses with a guy at the horse stables who we know. I walk to the park with Jesse and we talk while we sit on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Hope

I remember that I left Clayton at the park and I walk over there, I smile when I see him still on the swings. I sit back down on the blanket and watch him swing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Rina

Jesse and I go to the other swings. I sit on the swing and he pushes me while we talk about the party.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Hope

Clayton hops off the swing and he runs over to me, "mama!" He says and my eyes get big, "no, sweetheart, I am your sister." I say and set him on my lap, we start to color in the coloring books I brought and he nibbles on some carrots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next