Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 pm

Alice

I ran to the cemetary and fell in the hole, once again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Red

I stood infront of the grand doorway with the words Little Red Riding Hood on it. I looked at Alice, "Here I go." I put the key into the lock, and turned it. I was greeted with a blast of snow and cold air, and I peeked in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Alice

"Have fun." I say and stand up from the ground. I walk over to the door which read 'Wonderland' I smiled a little and unlock the door. I stepped inside, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Red

I shut the door behind me, and looked around. I was in a snowy villliage, and I came out of the alleyway. I picked up my familar basket, and started to walk around. Many people waved to me, and I heard the voices start up again.

To the cottage, Red...
He needs you, Red...
He's dying, Red...
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Alice

I closed the door and looked around me. Wonderland is a disaster, everything in ruins, fire everywhere, and danger lurking in every part. I breath in then out as I started walking. I suddenly saw the rabbit and I gasped when it turn toward me.

Alice we need your help!
Everything is in ruins!
Your the only one who can help us!
Everyone is insane!

I started bretahing heavily as I took more steps into my dome.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Red

I found myself at the cottage, and I saw a handsome man bleeding out from his side. I quickly rushed to his aid. "Oh my goodness, sir." I put pressure on his wound, and he put his hand on my cheek, "Red, you're here." I suddenly realized who he was, and I frantically tried to save him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Alice

Alice your our only hope.
I nodded and followed the rabbit. He brought me to a tree which had a huge caterpiller. "It can't be." I say and look at the caterpillar. "But it is Alice, its me Caterpillar." He says. I gasp and take a step back. "Are you the one who was calling me?" I ask. "No Alice, i'm now your enemy." He say. I shook my head and started running from him but I felt something knock me out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Red

I started to cry as I tried to stop the bleeding. "Red, it's no use," Wolfie said. I shook my head, "No! You can't die!" He held my face in his hands, then kissed me on the lips. A blinding light appeared on his wound, and they were instantly healed. I smiled, and we layed in eachother's arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Alice

I felt my head hurt and I stand up. I look to see the caterpillar. "Why are you my enemy?" I ask. He put his smoke down and turn to me. "You left us for four years and look what happen in those four years." He say and I looked around. "This all happen because I left?" I ask and looked at him. "Your the only one who can bring this kingdom back to life, Alice, I don't trust you anymore but someone else does or you wouldn't be here. The mad hatter and everyone has turn against you, because of the toy maker." He tell me. I felt my eyes water but I didn't let tears slip as I looked around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Red

I was suddenly thrown off of Wolfie, and another man appeared. I rubbed the back of my head, and the other man stabs Wolfie in the heart. I screamed, and he looked at me, clearly surprised. "Reddie, what's wrong darling?" My eyes grew wide. Only one person I have ever known called me Reddie. "H-he wasn't the real Wolf?" He shook his head, "No, that would be me."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Alice

Alice follow the rabbit, he is the only one who will guide you to us.
I did as the voice told me to do and followed the rabbit. He took me to a tree but I saw no one or nothing. I felt for a lever but their was no lever. I took another step to the tree when I suddenly slipped and fell down another hole, amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Red

I hugged the real Wolfie, "My wish came true." He just smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Alice

I woke up to my dress in shreds a little but I ignored it. I got up and look to see twins. "Tweeedle dee and Tweedle dum?" I ask. They both nodded and circled around me. "You guys are the only ones who trust me?" I ask. "Of course Alice, we always trusted you." Tweedle dee say. I smiled a litt and stood up. "Explain everything to me, please." I say. They explain everything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Red

Me and Wolfie travel to town so I could fill up my basket. "My grandmum is sick, so my mother wanted ne to get some god for her." Wolf nodded his head, and we started to pick put some food for her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 pm

Alice

I sat at a table and so did the guys. "You have powers Alice." Tweedle dee say. I nodded and lean on the table. "Exactly what powers?" I ask. "Imagination." They both say at the same time. I smiled and looked over at the bunny then back at them. "I'll help to fix all of this and hopefully to gain my friends trust again." I tell them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Red

We arrived at my grandma's cottage, and I enter the house. I dropped the basket, "She's not here! If there's no grandma in the story, I'm stuck here forever!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Alice

"Alice there is one thing we have to tell you." They both say. I looked at them and they looked at me seriously. "If you accept to do this mission then you won't be able to leave until its complete." They told me. I felt fear strike me but I pushed it away. "I'm going to accept this mission because this is my second home and i'm not allowing it to vanish." I told them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am

Picture:
Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Belle-beauty-and-the-beast-18557760-941-5151
Name: Belle
Story Book Character: Beauty and The Beast
Personality: Intelligent, strong-willed, outspoken and brave, Belle is a feminist who refuses to submit to her community's primeval view on the role of women in society.
Powers: None
Bio: Belle has quite the story, she fell madly in love with Beast who was cursed, she broke the spell with her love for him but before that happened the village she lived in put up quite the fight at Beast's castle. Belle and Beast won that fight with the help of the magical items around the castle, the broom, tea pot, tea cup, candle and the clock! After that things went back to normal, well at least for the village. Belle and Beast got married, and believe it or not, they had a beautiful baby girl named Rose! Things went well for the years after but the past is coming back and fast. She has had strange dreams, she tells Beast that the dreams are telling her to fix something but what?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 am

[Eep! I love it!! I will add you to the list later today! Feel free to start playing!]

Red

"Maybe this is a different version of the tale, Reddie," Wolfie said to me. I shook my head, "These are all classic tales." I went back to the cottage and sure enough, there layed a wolf in the bed. He smiled at me, and I took a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 am

{Thanks!}

Belle

"Their not real Belle, their not real!" I yell at myself and look at myself in the mirror, "their not real, their just silly dreams, that's it Belle, their just silly dreams with silly people calling out to me like ghosts!" I yell at myself again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:11 am

Red

I came closer to the wolf, "Grandma? What big ears you have," I said to it. The wolf chuckled loudly, and snapped at me, tearing a piece of my sleeve. I got out my knife, and stabbed it. A blinding light appeared after I had killed it. The light was coming from by book. I opened it, and the Beauty and the Beast story was glowing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 am

Belle

I leave the castle, I walk to the town and go to the book store, it seems to be the only escape I have anymore but that probably won't last for long. I walk in, the little bell dings and a man comes rolling down on a ladder, "How may I help you, Mrs. Thomas?" He ask and I smile a little, when I got married I changed my last name. "Do you have any good books?" I ask and sit down on a chair, I cross my legs and he looks for a book. "It seems that you have just about read all of them except for this one, Mrs.Thomas." He says and hands me a fairytale book, I giggle and crack it open. He goes back to his business, and I start reading the first story, Little Red Riding Hood.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 am

Red

All of a sudden, me and Wolfie were in the library, standing infront of this girl who had the same book as ne. Hers started to glow just as I appeared, and I swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 am

Belle

I gasp when two people appear and the book glows, I drop the book and hastily stand up. "Just my mind, this is not real." I say and grab my coat off the coat rack, "leaving so soon, Mrs.Thomas?"The mans asks and I nod my head, I snatch the book off the floor then lay two simple coins down on the wooden counter for payment of the book. I walk out of the book store making the bell ding, I walk down the street hoping those people aren't following me and this is all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:37 am

Red

I ran after her, "Belle! Wait! Were did you find that book?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next