Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Alice

"Okay." I say and smile. I look at the March Hare. "Tell me where is the Mad Hatter?" I ask him. "He is in the castle, Alice." He answered. "Thank you March Hare, please forgive me." I tell him and smile. "I will never forgive you unless you can stop the toy maker." He told me. I nodded and turn around. "Let's go, Red." I say and leave out the garden. I start down the path with the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Belle

I protect Beast as it went last time, he gets stabbed by Gaston. I lay next to Beast and cry, I kiss him on the lips once again but nothing happens. "Whats happening!?" I ask myself in a squeaky voice and I start to shake Beast but he lays limp.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Red

I followed after her. Along the way, I caught a glimpse of the Red Castle. I was mesmerized by it's beauty, but mostly the color red.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Alice

"That must be where the Mad Hatter is and the toy keeper." I say and run down the path. I stop once i'm at the entrance. "Here I go." I say and open the gate. I walk inside to see no one around so it was easy to sneak inside. I open the door to see no color inside the castle. "He has taken all the color." I gasp.
Alice look out!
"What?!" I say and turn around. I saw someone but before I could get a good look at them, I am knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Red

"Alice!" I managed to scream before I was zapped back into the Beauty and the Beast story. I was partially blinded by a bright light escaping out of Beast's wound, and he started to transform into a handom prince. I rubbed my eyes, and looked around. "No! Alice needs me, gosh darnit!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Belle

I smile at Beast and kiss him on the cheek, someone appears and they are cloaked in black. "Your story is right but you forgot someone, they were important to you until you met Beast, then you forgot about him." They say and I look at them. "Who?" I ask, "your father, you left him out in the dust and that is not how the story is suppose to happen, everyone needs a happy ending and your father didn't get one." They say and disappear.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Alice

I woke up to find myself in a cell. "Hello? Anyone!" I yell. The door opens to reveal the Mad Hatter. "Mad Hatter!" I gasp. I run up to the bars. "Let me free, please." I beg. He unlocks the cell door and I walk out. "Thank you." I say. I look at him to see he has the same insane look too as the March Hare. "No! No! Mad Hatter listen to me, please don't be working for the toy keeper." I say and I can feel tears filling my eyes. "I am the toy keeper." He say. I shake my head and step back. "No please." I say. He leaves out the cell room and closes the door then locks it.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Red

I nodded my head, "He's right." I felt a tingle in my entire body, and I jumped back into Alice's story. I saw the Mad Hatter, and I ran up to him. I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest. It was all very clear. The first person to finish their story could control others. His eyes turned their normal vibrant green color, and he turned around, straight back to Alice's cell.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Belle

"I will be back." I say to Beast and I run out the castle, I get on my horse and ride to town to my fathers shop.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Alice

I heard the door to the cell open and I saw the Mad Hatter. "Alice i'm so sorry." He say. I smile a little and he lets me out the cell. I run up to him and hug him. I stop suddenly to see that the color still isn't back and everything still look destroyed. "Mad Hatter were you the real Toy Keeper?" I ask. He shook his head and I walked over to the small window. "Something isn't right, the Toy Maker is still in full control. I have to stop him." I say and stare at everthing. "I will help you, Alice, if you promise not to leave like you did before." He say and I turn to him. "Of course, I would never leave you again." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Red

I walked into the cell, "Alice, we need to go to the White Queen's castle before the Red Queen gets here." Something grabbed my ankles and dragged me out of the cell. I screamed loudly, and clawed at the rug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Belle

I get to my fathers shop and run in, I see him laying on the floor and he is hurt. I start to tend to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Alice

Mad Hatter ran after the card which grabbed Red by the ankle. "I'll fight my own battle, you go fight yours." I say to her and run off to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Red

I kicked the card, and the Mad Hatter helded me up. We ran away from him, and I almost tripped on the rug. I looked around, "What do we do, Hatter?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Alice

"We need to watch the doors of the white queens castle." He say and left to the castle.

I push the white queens castle door open and ran inside. I saw the white queen tied up and I untied her then look around. "Where is the toy keeper?" I ask. "He is in the top of the castle." She say. I begin to leave when she stop me. "Alice, thank you for coming back." She say. I nodded and smiled. "Anything for you, my queen." I say and run to the top of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:40 pm

Belle

I start helping the town and my father since everyone in my story is suppose to have a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Red

I hear a growling from behind, and I saw a bloodhound. I smiled, "Bayard, follow. You're not evil, I know of that." He dropped his bad dog act, and followed me and the Hatter. I stayed at the gate, and stared at the Toy Maker. I had a perfect veiw.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Alice

I stood in front of the toy keeper and look at him. "Welcome Alice, I have heard many things about you." He say. "I hope good things." I say and he laughs. "Not really." He say. I look to see Cheshire cat. "Cheshire, what are you doing?" I ask. He laughed in a creepy way and dissapear. "Tell me Alice, do you still believe in Wonder Land?" The toy keeper ask. I gasp at what he say and I didn't know how to respond to the answer but I knew how I felt about Wonderland. "Wonderland is my second home, it is where all my friends are, and I love it here and never will leave them again." I say. He frowned and I smiled because I won those. He blew up and Wonderland became colorful again, everyone their normal selfs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Red

I smiled, and ran through the castle up to where Alice was. "Congradulations, Alice, you saved Wonderland." The Mad Hatter comes up and I ;eave because he looked like he was going to confess something.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Belle

I go back to my father, I try to think of how I should make his happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Red

I disappeared back into Belle's story with the book in my hand. I flipped to the end of the story, and smiled. "Belle's father continued to run his famous store, and many people eagerly await his magical stories about Beauty and her lovely beast."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Alice

"Alice I have-." I interrupted him by kissing him on the lips then I moved away. "What is it you have to tell me?" I ask and smile. He smiled back and kissed me back. I blush a little but when I see Bonyard I smile. He runs up to me and I pet him. "Hey Bonyard." I say. "Alice welcome back." He says and I hug his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Mystical ~an RPG- Open for Entires   Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Belle

"Daddy, do you want my help building the shop again since it is in ruins?" I ask and he nods his head, we start building his shop again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Alice

I smile and look at everyone. I stand on a huge mushroom and smile at everyone. "I am back and promise, not caring if my parents think i'm insane, to visit you everyday, no matter what." I shout and they all cheer. I smile and start talking to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Red

I looked at Belle, "Your story is almost finished, Belle. After this, you go back home." I smiled, then fell through the hole back into the real world. Wolfie helped me up, and we walked back to my cabin, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next