Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Delilah

"Please, save one of us, I want it to be my baby, please." I say and look her in the eyes, Carter comes running up and kneels down beside me too. "What happened, the gang saw you out here." He says and I tell him what happened. "What about the baby?" He asks, "you need to get it out." I say and tears well up in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Silent

"Okay, i'll do it." I say. I bring out a knife and cut her stomach and look for the baby. Once I see it thne I tKe the baby out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Delilah

I see the baby and smile, "Sunny for a girl and for a boy Chance." I say and take on last breath, I close my eyes and I am gone. Carter breaks down crying, he picks up my limp body and takes off like a bolt lightening to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Silent

I get to the hospital and a nurse takes the baby then I leave. I go back to Jace's house and walk inside. "I'm leaving." I said to Logan. I grabbed my stuff. "We're leaving, come on." I said. We left Dead city and arrived back to my house. I cleaned up and put on new cloths. "I'm through with people, i'm just going to stay living my superstar life and forget about everyone, except you guys." I said to him. Come on, I have a shoot to be at in five minutes." I say and we leave to the place.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Delilah

They put me through surgery and I wake up in the hospital, I grab my phone and I call Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Silent

I had put my cellphone on silence. I stood in front of the white background and they start taking pictures of me. I smile sometimes and then they would tell me not to smile which i'm good at. I take a break and walk over to the table I put my stuff on. I saw my cellphone buzzing and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Delilah

"I swear, I think I have nine lives." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Silent

"Oh my God, Delilah?" I ask and sit on the table. "Yeah I must be crazy, and you can't be alive, bye." I say and hang up. I put my cellphone down and try to forget what happen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Delilah

I roll my eyes and text her. Your a stubborn person, Silent. Also I am alive, they put me through surgery. I text her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Silent

I hear my phone buzz and I pick it up to see I got a text, how exciting. I read the text and roll my eyes. Awesome your alive, thanks for the memo. Also you know exactly why i'm 'stubborn'. I text.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Delilah

I send her the picture of the baby and I, the picture is me holding the baby and I am sitting up in the hospital bed. I text her after I send the picture, there just so you can fully believe me.I text her.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

-Fortunata-
I sat up in the hospital bed. I had to go through surgery after an x-ray. They put me on heavy duty sleeping pills just to calm me down after I heard that my arm was broken. Ash left for them to do the surgery. Gotta get outta here... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 pm

Delilah

"What are you going to name him?" Carter asks and I smile, "Chance." I say and tickle Chance's little baby tummy. He laughs a baby laugh and I smile.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:27 pm

-Fortunata-
Pretty soon, Ash came and I was released. I had my arm in a cast. Sebastian was waiting outside in the limo. We started to get in, and soon were on our way home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Delilah

I leave the hospital with Chance and Carter, we walk outside of Tisane and I put Chance in a sling. I put the sling in the front of me and cover him up with a warm blanket since the Wastes has been very cold lately. I put on my knapsack and reload my pistol, Carter holds his shotgun and we walk to the Dead City since we live there.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Silent

I'm sorry for not believing you. I text and put my cellphone down. I walk back to the white background and start posing for more pictures.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Delilah

It's fine, I would find it hard to believe too. I text back and put the phone in my pocket. I see a mutation and I shoot it, even though one almost killed me I am still not scared of them. I put on my leather jacket, my fingerless gloves on with knives on the knuckles, I load my crossbow and put away my pistol in my knapsack. We continue to walk to the Dead City.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Silent

I finish with my photo shoot and walk back over to my cellphone. I read the text and smile. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my black purse. "Lets get some icecream." I say to Logan. We leave to the icecream parlor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Delilah

We get home and put Chance in his crib, I put my knapsack by my bed. I take off my clothes then change, I put on brown leather short shorts, a white t-shirt and my military boots. I clean my face off then put my hair up in a ponytail. I put on my leather jacket then put my knife in it's sleeve on my leg, I walk out of my apartment into the center of the gang hold. We have made the apartments our homes, put walk ways between the buildings so we can get to the other side faster and a whole lot more. I walk on one of the walk ways and look down, I am ten floors above the ground, I whistle to one of the guards and he tosses me a sniper rifle. I load it then watch the gates to our hold through the scope.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Silent

I leave the icecream parlor and Logan goes back to my house. I go to the studio and walk inside. I pick up the guitar and start playing it while I practice a song.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Delilah

I sing as I look through the scope, I spot a mutation and I do a hand signal to one of the guys. He grabs a knife then jumps over the fence, he stabs the mutation then goes back to his spot. I smile and continue to watch the gates.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Silent

After practice then I leave to do movie with Collin. I walk inside the studio and put my purse down. "I'm here for the movie." I say and smile. "You are being our film editor." Collin said. "Thats what I sign up for." I say and walk over to the computer. I started editing the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Delilah

After my watch shift Mark and I go out, Mark and I sometimes can swallow each other so we go out and try to get along. We go to Arcadia, we go to a bar and drink a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Silent

I finish editing and leve the studio. I go home to watch a movie with Logan. Yep this is my life.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Delilah

I call Silent and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next