Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 pm

Miracle

I nodded my head, and followed after Alsoomse. I tapped her shoulder, "Do you wanna play a game?" I asked in their native tongue.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Bellarina

"Stop." I laugh. I continue to laugh until I move my hand the wrong way and I accidently pulled my bandaid off but didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Alsoomse

I whip around and my heart races, "you scared me." I say and laugh a little. "Sure, how about tag?" I ask and smile. "Or I could show you how to braid hair that Native way?" I ask

October

I smile and stop tickling her, I look her in the eyes and lean in, I kiss her on the lips but quickly pull away. "Sorry." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Miracle

I let my long hair down, "You can do it on me." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Bellarina

I look at him in shock for a moment then smiled. "Its fine." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 pm

October

I smile and kiss her more.

Alsoomse

I smile and clap my hands happily, "you have long hair and it is so pretty!" I say and take her to my hut. I sit her down and start doing her hair in a braid with a feather, I do it all perfectly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Bellarina

I lean up from the bed and continue to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Miracle

I giggled, "Thank you, Alsoomse." I turned around in the chair, "I will be right back, sweetheart." I kissed her forehead, then went to the bathroom. I changed into a flowing dress with a leather corset, some armbands, and some sprappy sandals. I smiled, hoping Cheveyo would like how I looked. I walked back out, and extended my hand for her to hold, "Let's go show your father your lovely work."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 pm

October

I run my hand on her curves as we kiss and I kiss her neck for a moment.

Cheveyo

I smile when I see Miracle and Alsoomse, "you look very nice, Miracle." I say and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Bellarina

I smile a little and let him kiss my neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Miracle

I giggled, "Thank you." I kneeled down to Alsoomse, "Do you want to meet Aria? She's my daughter." Aria gurgles on a blanket spread out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

October

I kiss her on the neck but don't bite her even though I can smell her blood. I kiss her on the lips and run my hand up into her shirt.

Alsoomse

I smile and nod my head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Miracle

I sit on the blanket with Aria in my arms, "Aria, this is Alsoomse. She is your big step-sister." I moved Aria's head so she can look at Alsoomse, and she makes a noise.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Bellarina

I suddenly remember I had to meet Cross in the woods. I pulled away and smiled. "I have to go to the woods and do something." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:46 pm

October

"Like what?" I ask and smile a little.

Alsoomse

I kneel down to Aria and smile at her, I gently take her and set her in my lap. I play peak a boo with her and she laughs then smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Miracle

I stand up and walk over to Cheveyo, "Thank you for giving me another child." I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Bellarina

"I need to meet someone there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm

October

"Who?" I ask and look her in the eyes.

Cheveyo

I smile and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Bellarina

"Tyler, we always meet at this time." I said and got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

October

"Alright." I say and kiss her on the cheek then leave out the room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Bellarina

I sigh and put another band aid on my neck after he leaves. I walk out the dorm and into the woods. I see its almost getting dark and I go deeper in the woods. I hear footsteps and I turn to see Cross. "You wanted me for what reason?" I ask. "Darkness is wanting your blood, dearly." He said and smiled, evily. I thought about it for a moment. "Um no." I said an dstarted to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Either give your blood or the school will be infested with evil." He said. I rolled my eyes and turn around. "Fine, just so no one will get hurt." I said. He smiled and pushed me against the tree. He cut my wrist and filled a bag with my blood. After the bag was full he then lean close to my neck and suck my blood. "What are you doing?" I ask but he didn't answer. He finish and looked at me. "I have to do this every night." He told me. "See you tomorrow night." He said and vanish. I sat on the ground and hold my wrist.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Angelic

I sit in the courtyard and sing and play my keyboard, Florence listens to me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Bellarina

I run out the woods and through the courtyard. I went into the hospital room and nurse Abby took me in right away. "How did this hapoen?" She ask. "I fell from the tree, again." I lied. She nodded and fixed my wrist then put a band aid on my neck. "Thanks." I said. I left the room and went back to the courtyard. I saw Angelic and I ran up to her. "Thanks for helping me earlier." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Angelic

"No problem." I say after I am done singing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Bellarina

I sat beside her and messed with my hair. "So want to skip class again tomorrow?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next