Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Silent

"Okay." I say and go patrol the other side of the border.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Delilah

I walk down the side of the border and watch out for any bandits, mutations, wild dogs, etc.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Miracle

"Daddy, this is Cheveyo," I say with a smile.

Marcy

I step infront of Cheveyo, "Hello, there! My name is Marcy, pleased to meet you!" I happily extended my hand to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Silent

I look around and keep a look out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Delilah

I see a few bandits and I start killing them.

Cheveyo

I shake her hand for a second and smile, "It's nice to meet you guys." I say and smile, "I am Jason." Her father says and we shake hands.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Miracle

"Daddy, Cheveyo is my boyfriend." My mother's face goes from happy, to no expression at all.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Silent

I see a wild dog and I get a little nervous. I shake it off and begin to shoot the dog but insted but thebgun down. "Get any closer to me and I will bite your head off." I said and hiss at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Jason

We finish shaking hands and I look at him, "how old are you?" I ask him, "twenty seven." He says and I look a little shocked but I can tell he is a good person so I don't freak out.

Delilah

I almost get shoot but I dodge the bullet, I finish killing the bandits then continue on patrolling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Silent

The wold dog continues to come toward me so I flip over it and land behind it. "Your asking for it." I say and I jump on top of it. I grab my gun and shot it then the blood that got on my fingers, I tasted. "Yummy." I say and smile. I kick the body and continue to look out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Marcy

"Miracle, may I talk to you for a moment?" I asked her.

Miracle

I nodded my head, and followed her into the kitchen. She crossed her arms, obviously mad. "Miracle, you got pregnant by a twenty-seven year olf man?!" she whispers in a rushed and angry voice. I nodded my head slowly, and she sighed, "Miracle, I want you to enjoy your teenage years, not have children every second of the year." She starts to pace back and forth, and I just stand there.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Jason

Cheveyo and I start talking and we laugh a little, we are getting along just fine.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Miracle

I walk out after awhile, and i sit down on the couch. Mom stands in the archway of the kitchen entrance, and she is clearly irritated. "Jason. Kitchen. Now." She walks back into the kitchen, and my stomach fills up with butterflies.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Jason

I get up and walk into the kitchen, "yes?" I ask and smile.

Cheveyo

"I told you he would like me." I whisper to Miracle and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Marcy

"Why aren't you the least bit annoyed that she would get pregnant by a twenty-seven year old man?" I asked him.

Miracle

"Yeah, but my mom apparently has a bad side today." I crossed my arms, and smiled whenever I felt the baby kick.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Silent

I drank some water but quickly spit it out. "Right after having blood I forgot I couldn't have water." I say and put the water bottle down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Jason

"He seems like a good man, respectable, has a good head on his shoulders and knows how to take care of her and their baby." I say and sit on the counter.

Delilah

I sit down and watch the border.

Cheveyo

I place my hand gently on her stomach and smile when I feel the baby kick.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Marcy

I sighed, "I guess you're right." I sat down next to him, and held his hand. "You know, I've been thinking, would it be crazy if we tried for another baby?"

Miracle

I leaned my head on his shoulder, "It can be any week now, you know."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Silent

I stare at the sky as I sit on the ground. I smile a little and continue to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Jason

"I am almost forty one years old, I am a little too old." I say and laugh a little.

Cheveyo

I smile and nod my head then lift up her shirt, I kiss her on the stomach and smile when the baby kicks again.

Delilah

Carter walks up to me and I laugh a little, "how did you find me?" I ask and he shrugs, he sits next to me and we watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Marcy

I shrugged, "I'm only twenty nine." I laughed loudly, "You are old!"

Miracle

I jumped whenever I heard my mom's laughter. I smiled, "And she's back."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Silent

I stare at the dead wild dog. "I could have more." I say and taste some more of hiblood but quickly stop. "I still can't control myself." I say and take the two blood pils I carry with me all the time. I sit back down and stare at the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Jason

I smile when she laughs and roll my eyes, "yes, your married to a old man." I say and laugh.

Cheveyo

I smile a little and wrap my arms around Miracle's waist, I kiss her cheek. "I love you, Miracle." I say to her

Delilah

Carter kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Silent

I lay on the ground and continue to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Marcy

I looked into his eyes. "Please?"

Miracle

I ran my fingers through his hair, and smiled a little. "I love you, too, Cheveyo."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Jason

"Sure." I say and kiss her on the lips.

Cheveyo

I smile and kiss her nose, "do you want to go out later?" I ask

Delilah

Our patrol ends and Carter and I go back to the spot I told Silent to meet me at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next