Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Bellarina

"Nope you guys were in there having fun." I said and smiled. "We all know Draven's tricks." I told her. "The only girls he didn't have 'fun' with is me and Dream." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Nyx

"Don't you dare tell anyone, especially Eli." I say and start reading Fifty Shades Of Gray again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Bellarina

"I'll tell no one." I said and laid in my bed. I closed my eyes. "Maybe only Dream, though." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Nyx

"I mean it Rina, if you want me in a bad mood then tell but if you don't then don't tell." I say and turn off my lamp after I put my book on the bed side table then fall asleep.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Bellarina

I smile a little and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Nyx

I wake up in the morning, I take a shower then dry off. I put on dark denim skinny jeans, a white blouse and black flats. I put my hair in a braid, I put on light makeup and two bracelets.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Bellarina

I get up in the morning and put my cloths on then leave to Dreams room. I get there and knock on her door. I tell her what happen but no one knows I told her. "Just tell no one." I said and ran out her room to the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Nyx

I sit in the dining hall but don't eat, my eating problem has been stepping in lately. "Eat Nyx." A voice says and I jump, "what the hell?' I say to myself quietly then read my book as I sit at the table.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Dream

I put on my cloths then a cloak over it, sheilding my face and body. No one can see my face or body. I walk down the stairs and into the dinning hall. Once i'm in there, they close the door and everyone begins to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Nyx

I see Solon appear in the corner of the room and my heart sinks, I shake a lot to where it is see able, my face turns pale and my eyes fill with tears. I can barely hold my fork I am shaking so bad, I set down my fork and go back to reading.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Dream

I see Draven and I grabe him by the arm. "Tell me you didn't have 'fun' last night with Nyx?" I ask, quietly and calmly. He smilee to annoy me and I throw him on the floor. I sat on top of him and sigh. "You do this to yourself." I said and continue to sit on him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Nyx

Solon walks over to me and I almost puke, I get up and run to the bathroom, I start puking from being so nervous and scared.

October

I see Dream and Draven, and I walk over to them. "Play nice children." I say to them and laugh a little, I rarely laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Dream

"Get her off me!" Draven said. "Your such a child." I said. Draven kept trying to get from under me. "Tell me Drave, did you get in trouble again?" I ask. "I saw Tyler take you to his office." I said and laugh a little. "Get off me." He commended. "Make me." I said. He suddenly felt cold an dI jumped up. "Dude!" I yelled. "You force me too." He said. I jumped on top of him and we started figting.

Bellarina

I walk over and stand beside October. "Tyler is coming." I lied. They quickly stop fighting and stood up from the ground. I burst out laughing and they become angry. They let their fangs come out and I quickly stop laughing. "Uh guys, what are you doing?" I ask. They started running after me around the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 pm

October

I grab Dream and Draven by their necks, "do not touch her, do you hear me you two?" I ask and hold the back of their necks tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Draven

"Fine we won't touch her." I said. "We wasn't going to do nothing serious to her." Dream said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:12 pm

October

"I don't care, I am not in the mood to deal with any bull sh!t today and I don't want to deal your two's childish behavior." I say sternly and let them go.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Dream

"October we aren't scared of a human." I said and walked pass Rina. "When October isn't around, I will murder you." I whispered and walked out the dinning hall.

Draven

"We get it October, you hate vampires." I said and walked out the dinning hall. "So dead." I whispered to Rina before I left

Bellarina

I walked over to October. "Thanks." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

October

"I am not sure if you should be thanking me now, they aren't happy." I say and see Nyx she is shaking, pale, her eyes are red from crying and she looks like she just saw a ghost. "He's here, he's here." Nyx says to herself and sits on the floor.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Bellarina

"I'm not scared of vampires." I said and walked out the dinning hall.

Tranquility

"Whats up with her?" I ask October and look at Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 pm

October

"I don't know." I say and Nyx screams when she sees something but we can't. She crawls to a corner and cowers in fear, "don't touch me, Solon!" She screams and cries harshly, her shirt lifts up but I see nothing lifting it up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Tranquility

"Its freaking me out." I said and walked over to Kyle who I started talking too.

Eli

I walked over to Nyx. "Are you okay?" I ask.

Bellarina

Once I was out of the dinning hall I started feeling someone watching me. "Draven and Dream, come out." I said. They both appeared in front of me. "Lets take a walk." Draven said and they hold my hand then took me to the yard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Nyx

"Solon, he is back." I say and Solon shows himself to everyone. "Hello, Nicole." Solon says and smiles. "I missed you greatly and your daddy wanted me to pay you a visit today." He says and lights a cigarette then sucks on it greedily.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Eli

"Solon could you just leave us alone." I said.

Bellarina

Dream and Draven push me into the woods entrance. "So you enjoy tricking us?" Dream ask. "Big mistake." Draven said. "You were about to kill each other and Tyler wouldn't be please if you both hurt each other." I said and brought out my sword.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Solon

I bust out laughing, "no, I get paid to do this!" I say and laugh in his face, I bend his will and freeze him right to the floor. "I am a lion among sheep now, thanks to your daddy." I say to Nyx and she cries a little. "I am helping the bad Vampires now too, so I am just going to take Nyx here and leave." I say and freeze her before she can do anything. I take Nyx and disappear out of thin air with her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Bellarina

They begin to do something when the Nightlegend team appeared. "Thanks you brouht our pray." Cross said. I gasp and dropped my sword. "Not if we have something to say about it." Draven said. Him and Dream stood in front of me. "Violet could you get rid of these two?" Belladonna said. Violet stood in front of them and made them pass out. Cross came over and cut my hand then I started bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next