Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Nyx

"We love the club!" They both say like twins and I sigh. I take my phone, "see you all in a hour, ttyl!" They says and hang up. "Their sisters, Marilyn and Mary." I say and turn to Draven. "Keep your paws off of them." I say and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Draven

"I don't have paws, I have fangs." I said, jockingly. "I might not." I said and smiled. "Draven seriously don't touch them." Dream said. "Why? Because you love me?" I ask. "No because I will flip you over and sit on you until you die." She said. "That will be a long time." I said. She flips me over and I land on my stomach then she sits on me. "Touch them and you will have to deal with me." She say. "Okay I won't do anything, now get off me." I said. She gets off and smiles whne i get up. "Good boy." She said andnI roll my eyes. We continue to walk back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Nyx

We get back to the academy and I go take a nap before we leave.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Dream

I run inside the academy and got to my room. I start getting ready for tonight.

Draven

I go to my room and start getting ready for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Nyx

I wake up and get dressed, I put on a white denim mini skirt, a black tank top, fish nets on my legs, white high heels and a bracelet. I curl my hair, put on my makeup and put on my leather jacket. "I am ready when you guys are." I say and put my cash in my clutch purse.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Dream

I have a long sleeve turtleneck on and pants. My hair in is in a ponytail and I had on no make up. I walked into the room and smile. "I'm ready too." I said and hold on to my purse.

Draven

I walked into Rina's room and lean against the wall. "You are relly hot." I say to Nyx and look over at Dream. "You are ugly." I said. Before I could run she flipped me over and I hit my face on the floor. "Ouch!" I said and got up. "I did this on purpose, dummy." She said and walkd out the room. I followed behind her and we all left to the club.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Nyx

"Thanks." I say to him after Dream flips him over. We get to the club and Marilyn comes running up to me, she hugs me tightly. Marilyn is wearing a navy blue short dress with fish nets on and pumps that are white, she has her hair down as always and makeup on. Mary sits shyly in the corner drinking a Martini, she comes up to us after a second. "Hey." Mary says quietly, Mary is wearing denim short shorts, a crop top and pumps. She has no makeup on because she doesn't need any, she has her hair down too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Draven

They both are super hot. "Hey." I said and smiled.

Dream

I look around nervously and I mess with my ponytail. "Maybe we shouldn't have done this." I said and try to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Miracle

I sat on Cheveyo's lap. "Would I have to get new clothes so I don't look out of place in your tribe?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Nyx

I introduce them all and Marilyn runs off to the bar and starts chatting up a guy. "How has work been?" I ask Mary. "You mean stripping, good." She says and we laugh a little.

Cheveyo

"Yeah." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Dream

"She strips." Draven whispered to me. "How cute, she strips, I don't care." I said, calmly. "Tyler is going to find out about this or either October." I said and start getting nervous again. "Rina is keeping a watch for us so chill and have fun." He said. "Maybe even change." He said. I rolled my eyes. "No." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Miracle

I smiled a little, then kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Nyx

Mary pulls me to the dance floor and we start dancing.

Cheveyo

I kiss her back and sit her on my lap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Dream

I sit at one of the tables and watch everyone dance.

Draven

I walk to the dance floor and start dancing with a bunch of girls.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Miracle

I didn't care about the fact he was twelve years older than me anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Nyx

I drink a little and dance with a guy but I really want to dance with Draven.

Cheveyo

I press her gently on the ground as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Dream

I get up from the table and walk into the girls bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. "Maybe if I change I can have fun." I said. I take off my cloths and put on the cloths I brought with me.

Draven

I soon stop dancing with the girls and go sit at the table Dream sat at.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Miracle

I smirked, then disappeared. "Follow the singing," I whispered into his ear. I turned into a orb, and started to sing a Indian song.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Nyx

Mary sits next to Draven shyly and quietly, she drinks a beer which most girls don't drink beers, Mary tends to drink like a guy.

Cheveyo

I follow the singing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Miracle

I lead him to a small pond beautifully decorated with cattails, rocks, and a small waterfall. I start to hum over the crystal clear water.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Dream

I put on a short tank top, a black mini skirt, and high heels. I put make up on then straighten my hair. I put evrything else back in my purse then walk out the bathroom, hopping I won't fall.

Draven

"Hey, I think your cute." I say to Mary and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Nyx

Mary turns multiple shades of red from blushing, "thanks, your handsome." Mary says and smiles at him.

Cheveyo

"Why are you doing this?" I ask and still follow the humming.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Dream

I walk to the dance floor and a bunch of guys ask me to dance.

Draven

"You welcome and thanks." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Miracle

I change out of my orb form and hover above the water, "Because I love to irritate you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Nyx

A guy comes up to Mary and asks her to dance, "no thanks." She says and he walks away a little disappointed. "I do enough of dancing and teases already." She says and laughs.

Cheveyo

"Your not irritating me." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next