Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 pm

-Francis-
"Oh, OK. Want to play with an Ouija board? They say you can talk to spirits using it." I opened up my bag and pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Summer

"Sure." I said and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 pm

-Francis-
I showed her how to use it. I then brought out some lanterns and turned off the lights. "Do you want to be the one to ask the stuff to the spirit?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Summer

"Yeah sure." I said and did the stuff he showed me. "So how do we summon a spirit?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Emerald

I fell asleep on Xen's lap, and I wiggled around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Xen

The movie went off and I saw how late it is. "Hey lets go to bed." I said to Emerlad while I shake her shoulder, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Emerald

I sat up and yawned, "Okay." I walked upstairs and quickly got changed before Xen walked into the room. I crawled into his bed and shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Xen

I got up from the couch and begin to go upstairs when I smeel blood. I walked outside to see a dead body on the ground. "Summer." I said, queitly. I walked back inside and into my room. I got ready for bed and got in my bed. I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Emerald

I woke up in the morning and sleepily walked downstairs. I made a cup of coffee and flipped through the newpaper. I turned my head after I had heard some footsteps, and I saw Dustin. "Good morning. Would you like some coffee? I made it a minute ago."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Xen

"No." He said and walked upstairs. I got out of bed and put cloths on then went downstairs. I grabbed some animal blood out the fridge and drank some. I sat at the table. "Good morning." I said to Emerald.

Summer

I got up in the morning and got dress. I ran into Dustin. "Your brothers girlfriend is to nice." He said. I giggled and flipped my hair. "Thats Emerald for you." I said and walked downstairs. "I think you annoyed Dustin." I said to Emerald and stole Xen's juice. "I wouldn't drink that." He said. I licked my tongue out and sip some then spit it out. "Gross." I said and handed it back to Xen. I sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Emerald

"I just asked him if he wanted coffee. I didn't mean to annoy him." I giggled, "So when are we going to the beach house?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Summer

"Something must have happen." I said and looked back upstairs. I suddenly heard someone calling me. "Summer when are we going to the beach?" Xen ask. I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Sorry, yeah were going soon." I said. I put my hair behind my ear and looked back up the stairs. I look to see Dustin. "Were going now." I said and got up from the seat then grabbed my backpack. "Meet you guys at the airport." I told Xen and ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Emerald

I ran upstairs, grabbed my suitcase and went back downstairs. I tapped my foot on the floor, "Xen, c'mon!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Xen

I ran downstairs with my suitcase. "Summer we're leaving!" I yelled. "Alright! Meet you there in a minute!" She shouted and I open the door to the house. "Were taking my car." I said. I press a button on the wall and it open the garage. A nice black car sat in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Emerald

I put my suitcase into the back of the car and I got into the passenger's seat. I buckled my seatbelt and ignored the fact I was still in pajamas.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Xen

I sat in the drivers side and put my seat belt on. I closed the door and started driving to the airport. Soon we got there and I park the car. "Dustin is coming back for my car, lets go inside and wait for Summer." I said and got out the car then grabbed my suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Emerald

"Okay." I got my suitcase out of the trunk and held his hand as we walked in. I got a text from Alex saying he had picked up the kids, and I put it back in my pocket. We sat down on a bench, and I stretched my legs. I looked at Xen, "Is it okay for me to wear pajamas on a plane?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Xen

"We actually have our own private plan." I said and looked out for Summer. "Dustin only keeps it here for a reason." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:01 pm

Emerald

"Ah...." I see the world go fuzzy, and I bolt awake. I looked around the beach house, and at the people I had no clue to who they were. I took a deep breath, "W-who are you?" I rubbed my eye, and waited for an answer in the silence that layed over the beach. I scooted to the headboard, and hugged my knees to my chest.

[Was that an okay transition?]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 pm

[That was perfect!]

Summer

"I'm Summer and thats Xen and my best friend Francis." I said to Emerald. "Remember I invited you to the beach and you agreed to come." I told her and smiled. "You were knocked out for three days." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Emerald

I shook my head. My word, Xen is adorable! "I'm sorry, I do not remember." I moved my black and pink hair out my face and rubbed my forehead, "I had the strangest dream, but, it felt so real."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Summer

"Lets go inside." I said and helped her up. we walked inside and I gave her some water. "If your wondering, Xen and I are twins." I told her and flipped my hair. "What dream, exactly?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Emerald

"It was some guy, and, not to be creepy, he kinda looked like you," I pointed to Xen. "I like had a family with him, and I was a vampire and a wolf hybrid or something. It was so weird. "I can't remember their names, but there was this vampire and werewolf kingdom, and I think the guy was a prince." I sighed, "I can't remember all of it. I sound crazy, I know."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Summer

I didn't know what to say and I looked at Xen. "Uh no its not crazy but we aren't vampires, right Xen?" I ask and waited for him to answer. "Yeah." He said. "No kingdom and nothing." I told her and drank some bottle water.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Emerald

I layed back down in the bed and threw the covers over my head. You're totally insane, Em. Maybe some surfing will take your mind off things. I opened up my familiar suitcase and pulled out my bikini, which was toally white. i pulled out my water shorts, which were a bright green with black and white stars, and I changed in the bathroom. I walked out and took a board off the wall. I ran out to the water, and started to swim out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next