Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Eli

I smile and look at Zio. She is pretty-no! I love Nyx and only her. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Zio

I bite my finger nails as I watch the movie, I don't notice Eli looking at me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Eli

I stop looking at her and try not to think of how beautiful she looks.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Zio

I hear something and I get up, I walk outside on the porch to see my brother looking for me, I gasp and watch him quietly. "Shikoba!" My brother calls out in our tongue, I pick up a pebble and throw it at him. He looks at it then I sneak up behind him, "sorry brother." I say in our tongue and choke him out, he passes out and start to sling him over my back so I can put him in the woods.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

-Fortunata-
Alex had put a spell on the bear to make him fall asleep. We were sneaking through the woods carefully when we hear footsteps. Alex grabs my hand and leads me to a bush. We hide behind it and a woman walks by, a body over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Eli

I follow Zio and transform into a wolf. "Why did you knock him out?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:08 pm

-Fortunata-
I see a man that transformed into a wolf. I was about to gasp, but Alex put his hand over my mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Eli

I suddenly heard something behind a bush and I smelt blood. My eyes turn dark black and I walked over to the bush.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:11 pm

-Fortunata-
My eyes started to glow as the wolf walked over. I summoned a lightning bolt to hit a nearby tree.
"Get away. NOW." I said in a powerful voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Eli

"Your in a dangerous part od the woods." I said. "These woods don't belong to you." I told the person.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Zio

"These are my tribes woods, your disturbing the peace." I say in a calm voice.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Eli

I turn to my human form and walked back over to Zio.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

-Fortunata-
I suddenly got a glow of fire around me and was about to kill everyone, when suddenly, I fell asleep.

-Alex-
I had to stop Fortunata from fighting, so in the end, I had to use a sleeping spell on her. I started carrying her back. I looked back and said "I apologize for our rude behavior. We did not realize these were your woods." I teleported to the mansion, and put Fortunata in her bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Zio

"It's fine." I say to the boy before he left. "Fighting is not needed here and I thank the spirits for that." I say to Eli and drag my brother by the shirt as we continue to walk to where I want to put him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Eli

"I understand." I said and continue to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Nyx

I get to the spot and lay my brother in the leaves, my brother opens his eyes and I kneel down next to him. "Why were you looking for me?" I ask him in our tongue. "I wanted to." He says and leans up, "I don't live with you guys anymore, I told you not to follow me." I say and keep a eerie calmness in my voice.

Last edited by Fearless1028 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Eli

I lean against a tree and put my hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Zio

My brother starts to get rude and I stand up, "I don't want to fight." I say and look him in the eyes. He punches me and I grab his wrist, "I will hurt you, I am the best in fighting." I say and put him in a choke hold, I punch him in the face twice and slam him onto the ground. My brother lays on the ground in pain and I don't help him, "you pushed me too far." I say and walk off.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Eli

Wow! That is so cool! I thought, exictedily. I lean off the tree and followed Zio. "We should go back to my house." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Zio

"It is best we stay here for a while, my tribe will be at your house looking for my brother, trust me." I say and go to a hole in a tree, I pull out my hand made bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Eli

Great. I thought, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Zio

"They won't do anything just look around your yard for him." I say and climb up a tree,"I hope you can climb, Eli." I say calmly and get to the top then wait for him to join me up in the trees.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Eli

"I can climb." I muttered. I started climbing then I fell to the ground. I tried again but fell again. I turn into a wolf and tried but it made it even harder to climb. I turn normal and finally got to the top.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Zio

I giggle when he falls, "seems your not use to the woods." I say and run nimbly on the branch them jump to the next tree and climb up it. "See if you can keep up, Eli." I say and get to the next tree within a seconds time.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Eli

I jumped to the other tree then got ready ro jump to the other when I almost fell. I try to balance myself then I jumped to the other tree finally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next