Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Claudia

"Another day in the woods." I said and saw a human and she looked really terrorfied. "Hey, whats wrong?" I ask. She looked at me and my eyes turn a crimson. She notice and ran from me. "Yay! I love these games." I said andfollowed her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Nyx

I pounce on the girl and hold her to the ground, "what's the matter?" I ask her and she is a Native, "please don't kill me." I smell her and let her go, "your not who I am looking for." I say and see the girl again she laughs then runs off. I run after her in full speed and try to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Claudia

I see a native girl and I smile. "She is perfect." I said to myself. She coward when she saw me but I grabbed her by the neck and started drinking her blood.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Nyx

The girl stops and pants for breath, "why did you run?" I ask and sit in front of her on my four legs. "I wanted to talk to you here and I knew you would follow since your hungry." She says and I laugh a little. "So what do you want to talk about?" I ask and she sits on the ground, "well first off, there is a deer I killed for you so you won't eat me." She says and points to the dead deer, I walk over to it and eat it. "Talk." I say as I eat. "Alright, I am a Native, my name is Zio, my tribe kicked me out because I am pregnant." She says and I notice the small lump in her stomach. "Okay." I say and eat the ankles of the deer. "I need your help because I don't know what to do." She says. "Why me?" I ask and eat the deers legs now. "I know you were pregnant at my age." She says, I stop eating and walk over to her. "I aborted it, don't talk to me about that." I say and look her in the eyes. "Sorry, but can you help me?" She asks and I nod my head then go finish eating the deer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Claudia

"This is much better then deers." I said and finish eating the human. I smile and leave her bones. I walk out the woods and leave to my house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm

Nyx

I burp once I am done eating, "so what do you need help with?" I ask and she stands up. "What do I do?" She asks. "You can live with us." I say and we go back to my house, we arrive and we both walk inside. "Eli meet Zio, Zio meet Eli." I say and change into a human. "Now what?" She asks and I go to our room, I get her some clothes. I hand them to her and she goes to change in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Eli

"Who is she?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Nyx

"A Native, her tribe kicked her out because she is pregnant and sixteen." I say and Zio peeks her head out, "what's this for?" She asks and shows me the bra, I laugh a little. "What, I don't know what it is, it looks a little useless to me." She says and I laugh even more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Eli

My face turns red and I look at the television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Nyx

"Why did his face turn red?" She asks and looks at Eli, "because women in the modern world just don't walk out with there boobs covered with a shirt." I say and she gets a little embarrassed. "It isn't wrong in the tribes." She says and I help her put on the bra, "I know but it is here." I say and stop laughing but inside I am laughing really hard, she walks back into the bathroom and finishes getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Eli

My face turn the normal color and I continue to watch television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Nyx

Zio walks out in jeans, a deep red -shirt and tennis shoes, I smile. "You look nice." I say and she rubs her tan skin because she is nervous, "I feel different." She says and looks at me. "You'll have to get use to those clothes." I say and smile at her, she picks at her pants. "Why is this not a skirt?" She asks, "not many women wear long skirts anymore." I say, "oh." She says quietly and sits on the floor next to the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Eli

"You both can have the tv, I need to do some work." I said. I got up and walked upstairs. I startedd looking through the clips for the movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Nyx

I put in a movie and Zio and I watch it.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 pm

-Ash-
I camp out in The Wastes to find the herbs I need. I start gathering.

-Fortunata-
Alex and I went to the woods. We were walking along paths when we saw a bear up ahead. He held my hand firmly as I blushed. The bear starts to approach us. I start casting a spell to make the bear change its mind, but I can't remember the last word!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Eli

I continue to scan through the clips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Nyx

"I am not pregnant but my tribe did kick me out." Zio says and I nod my head, "alright but don't lie to me again." I say and go tell Eli.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Eli

I look around the room and quickly turn the clips off. I put on a game in th ecomputer and start playing it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Nyx

"Zio isn't pregnant but her tribe did kick her out." I say to Eli when I walk into his office.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Eli

"Yeah okay." I said, focus on the game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Nyx

I walk out of his office then go out for bit to run some errands, Zio stays in the living room and reads a book.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Eli

I walk downstairs after I play the game. I see Zio and smile. I sit on the couch and start watching television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Zio

"What is that thing called?" Zio asks Eli and points her finger to the TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Eli

"Its called tv." I said. I put a movie on for her. "Lets watch a movie." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Zio

"Okay." I say and smile, I watch the movie intently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next