Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Aladine

"This is my chose and it will prove if i'm important to my father or not." I said. "What do you mean?" She ask. I pick up my bag and put it on my shoulder. "I try to make my father and everyone around me happy but I forgot its me who I should make happy sometimes." I told her and open my door. "Thank you Evelyn and remember not to tell anyone, they probably won't even notice i'm gone." I said and walked out the castle, quietly then left in a cab to a airport.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Dane

I finish dancing and I go to Aladine's room, I see Evelyn but not Aladine. "Where is Aladine?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Evelyn

I walked out her room and looked at Dane. "She left." I told him.

Aladine

I get to the airport and buy a ticket to California. My eyes water but I continue to walk to the airplane. I hand the lady my ticket and get on the plane. I sit on the plane andit gets ready to take off. "I'm sorry." I said and put the seatbelt on then the plan takes off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Dane

"That is going to break my mothers heart, Aladine is only twelve." I say and sigh. "Why did she leave?" I ask and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Evelyn

"I have no clue, I couldn't understand anything she met." I said. "All I know is she left to California." I told him.

Aladine

I look out the window and curl up in a ball. I start crying and soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Dane

"Just great." I say and go to tell my father.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Aladine

The airplane lands in California and I walk out the plane. I call in for a hotel room and a limo to pick me up. I took a lot of my fathers money so I can get a hotel room and everything. The limo driver picks me up and takes me to a fancy hotel. I book in and go to my room where i'll be planning on how I can get famous.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Dane

"Well she did take money but not enough to make a dent, but we can track that money." My father says and I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Aladine

I sit on the bed in the hotel room and look up some famous producers. I find one and call him. After a while of convicing, he allowed to see me today. I hang up and get ready to go see him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Dane

My dad tracks Aladine down and has some of his soldiers go get her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Aladine

I go to the record producer place and I am brought right away in. I start to sing and finish with a perfect ending. I smile when I see the producers face. "How old are you?" He ask. "Twelve and i'm Aladine, am I the next big thing?" I ask. "Sign the contract then tell me the type of music you want to sing and we have a deal,kid." He said. I smiled and sign the contract. "Rock, metal, punk, and pop." I told him and he told me to meet him tomorro so we can start. I leave out the place and head back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Dane

I go to the ballroom with my mother and we practice our dancing when my father goes out to find Aladine.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Aladine

"At least I don't have to try to please anyone anymore." I said and watch television. I eat some twizzlers and lay on my bed then play a few games. After a while I start singing to some music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Dane

My father's soldiers bang on the door to the hotel room that Aladine is in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Aladine

"Crap, I have to go." I said. I walk into the room and pack .y cloths. "So he sent his soldiers. So low, I thought he was going to at least come, guess he really..." I said but stopped at the end. I open the door and knock each of them out then left one of them. "Tell my father he has to at least send more soldiers because I train every day and i'm a awesome fighter." I said and he left to tell my father what I said. I changed different hotels and went to sleep because it was late.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Dane

Dad goes to the new hotel Aladine is staying at and knocks on her door late at night.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Aladine

I get up and open the door. I groan when I see who is here and stand at the door. "What?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Dane

I go to bed after a while and I sleep soundly.

"I am sorry for not being a father to you, you can be whoever you want, just please come home." My father says to Aladine and looks her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Aladine

"You promise, right?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Dane

"I promise." He says and hugs her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Aladine

I hug him back. "I'm sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Dane

"It's alright but I do have one question, why do you want to join my soldiers?" He asks and continues to hug her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:02 am

Aladine

"I want to help the kingdom differently." I said. "I'm not a princess, Athena is the princess." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:04 am

Dane

"Your a princess but a different princess, I could see it when you were born." He says and smiles. "You can fight with us when your older but for now I will teach you and you can do small things, like help out around the field when we need help, is that good?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:07 am

Aladine

"Yeah thats fine." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next