Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Dane

"You do know that your parents are going to want you to come for mourning, correct?" Andrea asks me and I nod my head. "Yup, the year long mourning, you wear all black all the time, the curtains of the castle are shut, no dancing or singing, nothing." I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Evelyn

"Lets play some board games." Hunter said. I nodded and sat on the floor with him. We played with Samantha and his brother with the board games he has.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Dane

We finish planning and she leaves with Nicko, I sit on the couch and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Evelyn

"Its getting pretty late, Samantha and I should go home." I said. I picked her up and walked to the door. "I had fun tonight." I said and walked out his house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Dane

I call Evelyn and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Evelyn

I walk down the street with Samantha and pick up my cellphone. "Hey." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Dane

"Hi, will you come with me to the mourning for my brother?" I ask and start to cry again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Evelyn

"Yes i'll come." I said and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Dane

"Thank you, we are leaving tomorrow." I say and hang up then wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Evelyn

I put my cellphone back in my pocket and walk back home. I get home and put Samantha to bed then go to bed myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Dane

I go to bed and set an alarm so I wake up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Evelyn

I wake up in the morning and take a shower then get dress. I dress Samantha and let her out. She runs into the playroom. I have both my video games and her toys in. I go downstairs and watch television.

Aladine

I woke up in the morning but didn't bother going downstairs. I stayed in my room and kept my door locked too. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Dane

I wake up and take a shower, I get dressed in a linen shirt, black pants and black shoes. I get my leather jacket and car keys, I go to pick up Evelyn and Samantha.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Evelyn

I wait for Dane to come get me and Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Dane

I get to Evelyn's house and I knock on her door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Evelyn

I open the door and pick up Samantha. "Hey." I said and walked out the house. I locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Dane

"Hi." I say and we walk to my car then get in, I drive to my parents castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Aladine

The only time i'm allowed to wear black is during a funeral. I look at myself in the mirror and put my makeup on. I should no sadness and it seemed I had no feelings. I fix my hair and sat back on my bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Dane

We arrive at my parents castle and the curtains are already closed, "it is mourning, no happiness to put it simply." I say to Evelyn and we get out of the car, I knock on the castle door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Aladine

I open the door to the castle and let Dane and Evelyn in. I walked back to my room and closed the door. I locked it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Dane

I look around castle, it is dimly light and quiet. I see Athena, her eyes are a puffy and red from crying, she is wearing a all black dress. "Dane." She says and runs up to me and holds onto me tightly. I hold her back and try to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Aladine

I hide my feelings real well or I hate mourings. I open the curtians in my room and let the sun come inside. I let my hair down and wipe the makeup off my face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Dane

"Have you been dancing?" I ask Athena and she shakes her head 'no'. "We aren't allowed to." She says and I kneel down to her. "You can mourn in your own way, dance if you want, sing, do anything that takes your mind off of it, just don't do it in front of dad." I say and she smiles a little. "Okay, Dane." She says and goes to her room. I turn to Evelyn, "you can go meet Andrea, my brothers wife, she is in the kitchen." I say to her and go to my old room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Aladine

I ask Evelyn to come in my room and she comes. "I help you with something, now I need your help." I said and sat on my bed. "What is it?" She ask. "I hate it when someone dies because the curtians are closed and we aren't allowed to do what we enjoy." I said. "So what am I suppose to do?" She ask. "I'm leaving and i'm going to California. I'm a awesome singer and i'll become famous in no time but you have to cover for me, please." I begged. She nodded and I hugged her. "Help me pack." I said. I locked the door so no one can come in then started packing.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Dane

I go to Athena's room and see her dancing, I sit on her bed and watch her dance. "Dance with me, Dane." She says and I smile a little. "What type of dance?" I ask and she thinks for a moment. "My classic routine." She says and I nod my head, we start to dance together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next