Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:02 am

Claudia

"I've brought them to help me find some stuff, father." I told him and look him in the eyes, for I am telling the truth but i'm just not telling him what stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 am

Harkon

"I would love to have your betraying mother here for this then I would put her head on a pike." I say and laugh, I look at each person and I am able to tell which ones are Werewolves then the other one, being the Dragon. "Dragon blood lingers in this little group and I can tell which one it is." I say and look at the small girl. "I do not like you at all and if I could I would destroy you." I say and go back to my throne where I go back to reading my research books.

Nyx

"Ain't he just a ray of sunshine." I say and stand behind Eli as I cower a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:12 am

Claudia

"Try living with him." I said and looked at Alice. "What type of dragon are you?" I asked. "A Alduin dragon." She said and I sigh. "Its fine, we need you and you are the powerful and most dangerous dragon." I said and turn back around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 am

Nyx

"Now what?" I ask as I look around at all the Vampires and I stay behind Eli.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:22 am

Claudia

"We need to go take all the swords and weapons." I told her. We started off to the swords and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:26 am

Tiber Septim

I talk to one of the maids that I have taken quite a liking to over the years she has been with us. I like her as a friend and she is a Vampire too, just not a pure one. I finish talking to her when I notice Claudia, I wide smile forms on my face and I walk over to her. "Claudia, I have missed you so much." I say in my deep toned voice and give her a hug. I am unlike our father, I am gentle, caring, strong when I need to be and I will protect my loved ones.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:37 am

Claudia

"Hello brother, i've missed you so much too." I said. I secretly told Alice to go pack the ship with weapons while I keep my brother or fher busy.

Alice

I brought Eli with me and told Nyx to stay with Claudia. We both queitly but quickly packed the ship.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:39 am

Tiber Septim

"I am sure you that father has finally gone off his rocker." I say and laugh a little. "What have you been up to lately?" I ask and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 am

Claudia

"I've been busy and stuff." I said and try to focus on him. I smiled and looked to see Eli and Alice still getting the weapons.

Alice

I almost dropped one of the swords when Eli caught it. I relaxed a little and grabbed another sword this time I dropped it. The sound echo through the castle and I quckly picked it up. "Thats the last sword." Eli said and the sound still echo through. "This isn't good." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 am

Tiber Septim

"I think I know why your here but I won't say anything, if you ever need any help with anything just tell me and I will help you." I say to her and smile. "I have to go deal with some castle matters." I say to her and walk off to the courtyard.

Harkon

I get up when I hear people in the armory and I am not happy at all. I see the guy from earlier and with the little dragon girl, "get the hell away from this armory or so help me God." I say to them and fury grows in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 am

Claudia

I run up to Eli and Alice. "Is that the last weapon?" I asked. Alice and Eli looked a little scared and I started laughing. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Your dad." Alice said. "You two are funny, as if my father heard the sword fell. He is to into those books to be hearing one stupid sword fall." I told them. "Really? Because it doesn't seem like it." Eli said. I looked at him confuse then realize what he means. "He's right behind me, isn't he?" I asked. They nodded and I turned around. "Awesome." I said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 am

Harkon

"I don't know what I am going to do with you." I say to Claudia and my eyes are raging now. "Why are you stealing from the armory?" I ask then think for a moment. "Don't answer that, I know why." I say. "Your going to try to put a stop to my plans, well your not going to stop me and you better be out of this castle right now within four minutes or I will have all of you killed." I say and start counting down. "You can never come back." I say to her and count down as I watch the large grand father clock.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 am

Claudia

I feel my eyes water but I try not to show it. "Run!" I yelled at them. We all ran down the castle and pass all the vampires. I open the large door and we all got back on the ship. I pulled the anchor up and started sailing to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Miracle

I tap my cheek with my finger as I look at the painting Xavier is doing. "Needs a little lighter blue for the sky, don't cha think?" He smiled, then started to mix paint for a light blue. I stood next to him in my white, plain shirt, some skinny blue jeans that hugged my figure just right, and my hair up in a bun. The soft dirt cushioned my feet, and Xavier showed me the gorgeous blue he made, "How about that?" I nodded my head, and he started to fill in the sky. Once he finsihed, the painting of his sunflower feild was complete. We left it in the sunshine to dry, and he led me by the hand to the bench underneath an oak tree. He looked at me, "Miracle, we've only known eachother for about a week, but..." he paused. He looked into my eyes, "I really like you." I felt butterflies errupt in my stomach, "I like you, too." He smiled broadly, "My mom said for me to visit her in the hospital today. We can take the horses." I nodded my head, then we set off. Me on a Paint named Buckle, and him on a mutt named Acelot.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Nyx

"Your father is insane, why would he want to kill his own daughter?" I ask as I pant a little for breath from running so fast out of the castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Claudia

"Its fine, once we find all the scrolls then he won't be able to kill me." I said and continue to stir the ship.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Nyx

"Alright." I say and lean on the rail of the ship.

Tiber Septim

I walk back into the castle after I heard Claudia, I talk to father and he explains what happened. "Your such a idiot." I say to him then go to my room. I close the door to my room, I lay on my bed and I read a book.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Alice

"Your father is scary." I said to Claudia. "Not as scary as the king of Alduin dragons." She said. I nodded and looked straight ahead. "You aren't the daughter of the king, right?" She asked. i became a little nervous but shook my head. "Of course not, the daughter of the king is not a coward, she woulldn't have ran. her father wants the same for his people, like yours." I said. "You mean he's trying to get rid of the sun too?" She ask. "Yes and he has to sacrafice his daughter as your father has to sacrafice you." I told her and continue to look straight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Tiber Septim

As I read I come upon something informational, it is about the prophecy father is trying to fulfill. The person that is sacrificed to fulfill the prophecy must be the Daughter of Coldharbour. "Wait so, Claudia is the the Daughter of Coldharbour." I say to myself and read more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Claudia

I notice a island and I stop the ship. "This island is where Shimmer cave is." I said. "Everyone grab a sword and as much weapons you can hold." I said and grabbed one of the swords. I turn to Alice. "You probably should turn into a dragon or something." I said. "N-no I'm not going to tun into a dragon right now, um i'll just get a sword." She said and picked up a sword. I jumped of the ship and wited for the others.

Alice

I breath in then out to calm myself. I hold my sword and got off the ship along with Eli then we waited for Nyx.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Nyx

I get a sword and get off the ship, "where is the cave at?" I ask as I look around and see nothing but trees and snow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Cluadia

"Do you know where the cave is, alice?" I asked. Alice nodded and walked ahead of us. "Follow her." I said and smiled.

Alice

I push pass the branchs and down the trail which will lead us to the cave.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Nyx

As we walk down the dirt path with some snow on it a large wad of something that looks to be sticky and watery comes flying our way. I look over to my right and see a massive spider, it is my size and it is spitting. "S-spider." I say and turn Eli around so he can see it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Eli

I turn round to see a spider and I try to turn into a wolf. "One thing about these islands. you can't turn into a creature which you are." Claudia said. "Only vampires and dragons are allowed to use their powers." She told me.

Claudia

I laugh a little and run to the spider. I jump and stab the spider in the eye. it screamed a horrifying spider scream which makes you cover your ears. it fell to the ground dead and I turn to the group. "Moving on." I said, acting like it never happen. I started down the path again with Alice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Nyx

After a long walk we finally get to the cave that looks to be long since abandoned and it is just a big hole in the middle of the mountain. We all walk in and it is very large inside but beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next