Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:24 am

Nyx

I take her hand and we go to Claudia, "it worked." I say to Claudia and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:29 am

Claudia

I smile and laugh a little. I tell the girl what we need her help with. "My name is Claudia." I said and smiled.

Alice

"My name is Alice and I don't mind helping you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:33 am

Nyx

I see Eli and smile, "Hi!" I say brightly to him and kiss his cheek. "So, when are we going scroll hunting?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:37 am

Claudia

"Lets go today." I said. "My father is to obsess with the sun and he probably is already looking for the scrolls." I told them.

Eli

"Then we should go today." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:40 am

Nyx

"We should probably take some protection, we have no clue what is in those old caves." I say. "Maybe swords and crossbows."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 am

Alice

"Cave dragons, also known as shimmer dragons" I said and looked at them. "Their dangerous and will do anything to protect the scroll." I said and put my hair in a ponytail. "Their are different type of cave dragons, each known for the names of the caves they live in." I told them. Eli and Claudia looked at me surprise.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:47 am

Nyx

"How will we fight one then?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:49 am

Alice

"Thats why you have me." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:51 am

Nyx

"Right, now should we take weapons?" I ask and lean on Eli.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:54 am

Alice

I thought about it for a moment. "Yes you need to bring weapons." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:57 am

Nyx

"Okay but there is a small problem, guns probably won't do us any good and there are no swords here, so where do we get swords." I say and think for a moment. "Claudia. do you have any swords at your castle?" I ask
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:59 am

Claudia

"A bunch." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:03 am

Nyx

"So, lets go there and get some swords." I say and smile. "Where do you live anyways, you said that it is on a small island in the middle of the ocean?" I ask and think how she could have gotten here if her home is in the middle of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:09 am

Alice

"You did bring a ship, right?" I asked Claudia. "Yep, all of you follow me." She said. I follwed Claudia to her ship.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:12 am

Nyx

I follow Claudia with Eli and we get to her ship. We get on and set sail to her home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:26 am

Alice

"Claudia where do you live?" I asked. "I live on a small island in a castle, castle Volkihar." She told me. I gasp and looked away from her. "Thanks." I said and walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 am

Nyx

I walk up next to Claudia and smile a little, "it is cold out here and beautiful." I say to her and look at the seas. It is snowing, there is ice everywhere and little islands dotted around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 am

Claudia

"Yeah this place is beautiful." I said and looked around. The ship passed the island which the Alduin dragons laid.

Alice

I looked at the Alduin island and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:39 am

Nyx

I look around more and see a large castle that looks like it belongs to Vampires, "is that your castle?" I ask her and point to it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:43 am

Claudia

"Yes, thats my castle." I said and turn the wheel. We got to the island and I put the anchor down. I got off the ship, Eli came after me, and Alice came after Eli then we waited for Nyx to get off.

Alice

"What if your father finds out i'm a dragon?" I asked. "We only hate the Alduin dragons." She said. Great.. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 am

Nyx

I get off the ship and step onto the large island that has a very gloomy looking castle placed in the middle. Gargoyles are on the bridge to the castle door and there is a large watch tower, the castle looks to be thousands of years old.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:48 am

Claudia

"Lets go inside." I said and we all go inside the castle.

Alice

I walk behind them all.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:51 am

Nyx

When we walk inside my Werewolf senses tingle telling me to attack but I don't. So many Vampires are here and they are eating, the castle looks to be worn and it has dim lighting. I look and see a man that looks to be the leader and he looks a little off his rocker, "is that your father?" I ask Claudia in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:54 am

Claudia

I look to see my father. "Yes thats my father." I whispered back. "Can he tell when there is a dragon in the room?" Alcie asked. "Yes and he can tell when a wolf is in the room too." I said. "This isn't good." Alice said in a whisper. "Don't worry, your not our enemy." I told her in a whisper. I looked to see my father spotted us.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 am

Harkon

My head shots up from my research book when I smell Werewolf blood and a slight hint of Dragon in the room. I close the book and all the Vampires stop eating when they smell the 'creatures' in our castle. I look to see Claudia, my lovely yet deceiving daughter in my eyes. I get up off my throne and walk up the steps to them and face Claudia, "why do you bring them?" I ask her and my eyes glow with anger and insanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next