Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Erebus

"Night." I say to her and hold Colden in my arms. I look at Colden and a soft spot in my heart almost opens up, "I am your daddy." I whisper to him and he smiles a baby smile. I smile back and lay him in the crib then go sit back on the chair and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Desiree

I wake up the next morning and get on my side. I don't get up because i'm so tired and I stayed up all night with my new friends or family should I say. I close my eyes and listen to my music then fall back to sleep, after a while.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Erebus

I wake up when I hit my head on the side table as I lay on the chair side ways. "Oww." I say and rub my head then get up, I yawn and look at Colden who is still asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Silent

I wake up but keep my eyes close. I lay on my side and fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Erebus

I go downstairs and eat breakfast with Hades and his family including my mother and father.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Desiree

I wake up again and this time stay up. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I close the door and lock it before sitting on the toilet seat. I bring my sleeve up and cry a little as I cut myself. I stop when blood leaks out, causing my vampire senses to act up.

Silent

I get up and check on Colden. I sit on the bed after seeing he's still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Erebus

I walk back up to the room and see Silent awake, "morning." I say and lick the blood off the corners of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Silent

"Hi." I said and mess with my hair.

Desiree

I walk out the bathroom and back into my room. I get back in the bed and listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Erebus

I stop licking my mouth once all the blood is gone, "why are you scared, I can smell it on you?" I ask and give a little bit of a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Silent

"I'm scared of you, stupid." I said and stop messing with my hair. "You are dangerous and I don't like dangerous people." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Erebus

"Why are you scared of me, what is so dangerous about me?" I ask and take off my sweatshirt leaving me in my black t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 pm

Silent

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" I asked. I looked up at him but quickly looked away. "I'm not answering that question." I said and try not to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Erebus

"I am asking this question because I truly don't know how dangerous I am and why are you trying not to look at me?" I ask and sit on the chair next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Silent

"What you did to me and when you was making me hurt." I told him, getting annoyed. "You force me to sleep with you then you force me to come back here." I said. "That is proof that I should never like you but be scared of you." I said then got up. "I'll be back later." I said and put my cloths on then left Hades castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Erebus

I look at the ground and sigh, "I guess I am dangerous." I say to myself and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Silent

I meet my band at the club. "Hey guys, so Ron called me and told me he booked us a gig here." I told them and smiled. They all cheered and I smiled even more. I called Collin to come and soon we all started talking about anything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Erebus

I take care of Colden and lay him back down in his crib, "where is Silent?" My mother asks as she walks into the room. "I don't know." I say and watch TV as I hug my legs. "Well she is needed so she can pick out her wedding dress for your guys wedding." She says and smiles, my eyes get big and my heart beats very fast. "What!?" I ask in a scream. "You guys are getting married,aren't you?" She asks and shake my head 'no'. "Whether you guys like it or not your getting married." My mother says and walks out of the room. I sit and my heart beats fast, I sweat and I feel like I could vomit. I call Silent and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Silent

I look at who is calling me and I sigh. "Yes annoying dude who I hate." I said and walked away from my friends.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Erebus

"My mother thought it would be a freaking lovely idea to make a wedding for us, I don't want to get married so we need to figure out how to get out of this." I say and bite my finger nails nervously.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Silent

I sit at the table in the club. "Good because I defiantly don't want to marry you." I said and looked at the table. "I have no clue what to do." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Erebus

"We could try to talk to my parents." I say and sit on the chair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Silent

"Yes we need to talk to them." I said and smiled when one of my band members walked pass me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Erebus

"They won't be happy." I say and watch Colden sleep soundly. My mother walks in and I sigh a little, "yes,mama?" I ask and she smiles a little. "What theme for the wedding would you guys like?" She asks and shows me pictures. "We can talk about this when Silent get's home, okay." I say to her and she nods her head then leaves. "You better get back here soon or we'll be getting married because at this rate we'll be married by the end of the day if we don't tell my parents." I say and become a little more nervous.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Silent

"Alright i'll be there." I said. I hung up and left the club. I went back to Hades castle. I walked in and ran into the bathroom. I knew a perfect plan to make his parents stop the wedding. I changed my look from rocker to something his parents won't like. I walked out the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Erebus

I take a sip of my Dr. Pepper and choke on it a little when I see Silent in a tight mini skirt and tank top. "What are you wearing and what are you doing?" I ask and can't help but not look at her one more time before I turn my attention back to the TV. I hug my legs and drink my Dr. Pepper as I watch TV and wait for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next