Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 am

Silent

I sit in the living room beside Erebus, awkwardly. I start messing with my hair as I sit quietly, not wanting to say anything to him at all.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:20 am

Erebus

"I am sorry, I am a freak I know, I should have never done this to you." I say and wipe away my tears as it messes up my black eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:23 am

Silent

Just say you forgive him, thats all. I thought. "Okay I forgive you but don't think i'll like you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:27 am

Erebus

"Thank you for forgiving me, I understand if you don't like me." I say and finally stop crying. "I hate crying, can't stand it if I cry over something, I don't know why I have such a problem with crying." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 am

Silent

"Yeah me either." I muttered and continue to mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 am

Erebus

I look at the clock and get a little nervous, "it is almost time to leave for Hades castle." I say to her and put on my sweatshirt covering up my black t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:36 am

Silent

"Alright." I said and got up from couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 am

Erebus

I shiver when a chill sweeps across the room and I get up. "I will get your things and you can get in my car, I will be right back." I say and hand her the keys to my car. I go upstairs and get her the suitcase Collin brought with them just in case she had to spend the night.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:44 am

Silent

I open the car door and get in. I close it then put my seatbelt on. I wait for Erebus to come.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 am

Erebus

I come out and put the suitcase in the back of the car, "what the hell did he put in there,rocks?" I ask and drive out of the driveway then to Hades castle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 am

Silent

"Shut up." I said and looked out the car window.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:54 am

Erebus

"Your just peachy." I say and laugh a little. We arrive at Hades castle and I get the suitcase then we walk in, there are a bunch of people in the dining hall already. I look at the clock and it strikes midnight, I look at Silent and sigh a little as the water runs down her leg. "It is more painful then normal childbirth but my mother promised that she'll try to ease the pain as much as she can." I say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Silent

They take me to the room and I start pushing, also screaming in pain.

Desiree

I open my window and jumped out. I landed on the ground and lean up. I smiled and looked around me before running down the street to the graveyard. I got there to see Candy and the others. "Are you ready to grab a bite?" She asked. "Yes." I said. We all left to find someone to bite.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Erebus

I hold her hand as she screams and she squeezes my hand making it go numb. "One more time." The Mid Wife says and I wipe the sweat off of Silent's brow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Desiree

I took a bite of the last victim then walk over to Candy. "I should go home, see you later." I said. She hugged me and I hugged her back then left to home.

Silent

I pushed one more time and then heard a little cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Erebus

A smile crosses my face and they hand me a little boy swaddled in a white blanket. "What's his name?" I ask Silent and hold him gently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Silent

"Colden." I said and smiled a little.

Desiree

I climbed up my window and fell in my room. A loud thump sounded when I fell. I got up and close my window then went to the bathroom. I wipe the blood off before going back to my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Erebus

"Fits well with his God name, I will be right back." I say and walk out of the room with Colden in my arms. I stand at the balcony way and hold Colden up in the air, "the next generation of darkness is here!" I say in a strong voice. The people in the dining hall howl out of excitement, I bring down Colden from the air and hold him close again. I walk back to the room Silent is in, I hand her Colden. I sit on a chair next to her bed and bells sound, signaling the birth of the next generation.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Silent

This is offically the must weirdiest time of my life. I thought and hold Colden in my arms.

Desiree

I get ready to go to sleep. I put my hair in a ponytail and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Erebus

I sit on the chair and look at Silent as she holds Colden. "You need to raise him full time, he needs to be proper and know how to do things, he is going to be a ruler one day." I say and hug my legs as I sit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Silent

"I'm actually not proper at all but try to raise him proper as I can." I said and looked at Colden.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Erebus

"I can do that then, I am proper believe it or not." I say and laugh a little as I continue to hug my legs to my chest.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Silent

I am not going to believe that. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Erebus

"I just choose not to be." I say and watch the TV in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Silent

"I'm going to sleep." I said and hand him Colden. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next