Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 am

Erebus

"She has been hiding too much from us and she didn't even fight her respect when Solon rapped her." I say and set the last of the boxes by Nyx's door then look at Eli.

Seth

I take a sip of my pretend tea and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:17 am

Eli

"I see the type of dad you are, and thats why i'm not joining the wolf clan again." I said and walked out the house.

Desiree

I giggle and smile when we play tea party.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 am

Nyx

Dad comes in my room and he yells at me for telling Eli. I turn into my wolf form and pounce on him even though I am pregnant, I growl at him and show my teeth. He hits me and we start fighting,loudly.

Seth

"Having fun?" I ask Desiree and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:24 am

Eli

I hear them fighting and I take off my ring. I throw it on the ground and break it. I run inside and turn into my wolf form. Both of you stop it! I growled.

Desiree

"Yeah." I said and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 am

Nyx

Dad gets off of me and I go sit in the corner and lick my wounds.

Seth

"Good, I am having a nice time too." I say and drink more pretend tea.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 am

Eli

I'm getting tired of this family, I don't want to see any of you again. I said and turn to my human form. I walked out the house and down the street.

Desiree

We finish with the tea party and I start getting tired. I put my pajamas on and get in the bed with all my dolls and teddy bear. "Good night, love you." I said to dad and closed my eyes then slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 am

Nyx

"I hate you dad!" I yell and chase after Eli in my Werewolf form, I catch up to him and pant heavily from running. "Please don't be mad at me,Eli." I say and continue to pant.

Seth

"I love you too." I say and go to bed in my room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 am

Eli

"Why would you attack dad?!" I asked, trying not to yell. "Plus dad and mom was right, I don't care if he did say he was goin gto kill you. You should've told and we would've protect you." I say to her. "I'm done." I said and run in my wolf form back to the vampire clan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 am

Nyx

I stop chasing after him and go into earlier labor, I don't bother to tell him because he clearly doesn't want to see my anymore. I change into my human form and go to the hospital, all alone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 am

Eli

I get to the vampire clan house and go inside. I go to my room and lay on my bed. I think about stuff as I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 am

Nyx

I lay on the hospital bed and grunt in pain as the contractions get worse. I hold my stomach and try to get through the contractions.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:49 am

Eli

I finally fall asleep after thinking what to do. If I should stay with the vampire clan or go back to the wolf clan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:50 am

Nyx

I scream in pain and curl up in a ball when another contraction comes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:54 am

Silent

I go to bed after watching a movie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 am

Nyx

The nurse calls Eli without telling me and she waits for an answer as I scream in pain. "It hurts!" I yell and I start sweating a lot.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 am

Eli

My cellphone is on silence and i'm in deep sleep.

The next day I wake up and get dress. I wait to the afternoon to leave the clan. I walk out the house and go to my dads house. I knock on the door and wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:03 am

Erebus

I answer the door in a panic, "do you know where Nyx is?" I ask and pace around a little.

Nyx

I finally start to give birth and the nurse calls Eli and waits for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 am

Eli

I answer my cellphone and nod my head at dad. "Yeah she gave birth to twins." I told him and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 am

Nyx

"Your boyfriend is very stubborn when it comes to phone calls he thinks that you already gave birth." The nurse says and I grab my phone. You get your a$$ here now, I haven't given birth yet! I text him and scream when pain strikes my back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 am

Eli

I go to the hospital and to the room Nyx is in. "I'm not your boyfriend." I told her and hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:13 am

Nyx

"You tell the nurse that, I didn't say anything about that she just guessed." I say and tightly hold his hand almost crushing it. "Push." The doctor says and I start to push. When I start to push my heart rate goes up so much they start monitoring me when I push to make sure I don't have a heart attack. "Did you know that you have a defective heart?" The nurse asks and I grip the side rail of my bed as I push. "Nope, not a freaking clue." I say and my eyes water from being in so much pain. "Well, you have a defective heart and it is very dangerous for you to be giving birth." She says and I start to cry but I continue to push. "It could kill you." The nurse says which makes me even more nervous and my heart beats very fast.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Eli

"Calm down." I said to Nyx. "Just relax and push, ignore what the nurse said." I told her.

Silent

I got up and got dress then I ate brreakfast. I left to Bobby's studio to sing with James.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Nyx

I nod my head at what Eli said. After thirty minutes I hear a first little cry and I relax a little, "one more time and your done." The doctor says and I push one last time and hear another little cry. I totally relax and lay my head down on my pillow, I loosen my grip on Eli's hand but still hold it. The nurse hands me a little girl and hands Eli another little girl, "Names?" I ask and look at the little girls with a small smile on my fasce.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Eli

I looked at the little girl i'm holding. "Echo." I said. "You choose the ohter name." I told her.

Silent

I finish singing and we go to the place where we're going to film the music video.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 pm

Nyx

"Elise." I say and smile as I look at Elise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next