Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 am

Erebus

"Yeah, they did something to her, she pure like she was born with it but she wasn't." I say and pace around as I become nervous. "She is very dangerous." I say and bite my nails.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 am

Silent

"What do you mean by she is very dangerous?" I asked, nervous a little.

Desiree

I continue to play with Tiny but become bored after a while so I decide to sit on the porch. I sit on the front porch step and look at the veiw.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 am

Erebus

"She is dangerous because when she becomes mad she can't control herself anymore and when she gets hungry she won't hesitate to kill." I say and walk outside. "Who bit you?" I ask Desiree and look at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 am

Desiree

I get up and turn to him. "Eli, one of the guys in my clan." I said and looked at him, suspiciously. "Why?" I asked him and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:14 am

Erebus

"He is the eldest of them all and is the most dangerous, I am friends with him but I haven't talked to him in two years." I say and nibble on my nails as I start freaking out. "Your like him now, when a Vampire bite's someone they pass on how dangerous they are and some of their skills." I say and call Eli, I wait for an answer, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:24 am

Desiree

Eli shows uo after I had told him I was going to my moms house. "Hey Eli." I smiled. He smiled, "hey Desiree." He said. I kissed his cheek and looked at Erebus. "Come on Eli lets go in my moms house." I said and we walked in the house to the living room
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 am

Erebus

"Eli is twenty one." I whisper to Desiree and look at him for a split second. "Why did you make her Full Bloodied?" I ask Eli and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 am

Desiree

"Hey she came to us." Eli said. I nod my head and smile. "I wanted to be a vampire." I told them. "Also I don't care, I don' t like boys like that." I said to them all.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am

Erebus

"I know you too well to believe that you had no reason to make her a Full Bloodied Vampire." I say to Eli and look at him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 am

Desiree

"Okay you got me, she is just to beautiful not to be a vampire." Eli said and smirked. "I have to go." He said and left the woods and house. "Great you made him leave." I said angrily. I sat on the couch besidr my mom.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 am

Erebus

I roll my eyes and chase after Eli, I catch up to him and walk next to him. "Tell me why you did this to her." I say to him and pull up my hood on my hoodie. I sniffle a little as the bitter cold air comes to my nose and I stick my hands into my pockets as I walk next to him. "You like her, don't you?" I ask him and smile a little.

Seth

My phone goes off and I answer it and it is Rose calling me. "Where have you been, I have been worried sick about you and Opal won't stop crying!?" Rose yells as she cries and I hear Opal in the background crying. "Uh-uh, out?" I say and she just sighs. "Out okay, I am sure that your out with another women and cheating on me right now, while I am at home with Opal?" She asks and cries as her voice becomes shaky. "I am sorry." I say to her and she screams into the phone then hangs up. I sit and look at Silent, "I was dating Rose, she won't be happy when she finds out about us, also because I was her first boyfriend and first for everything else." I say to her and rub my temples.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 am

Desiree

"Um okay i'm leaving." I said and walked out the house. I caught up with Eli. "Come on lets go to the tatto store." I said and Eli turn to Erebus. "Looks like I have to go." He said. "Your question is very interesting, i'll let you know later." He told him and we both left.

Silent

"You still like her, don't you?" I asked. I got up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Seth

"No, I don't like her anymore, I love you." I say and look her. "Why would I make a big deal over you and try to kill myself if I didn't love you?" I ask.

Erebus

I grumble at what Eli said and I go back to Silent's house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Silent

I sit back beside him and smile. "I know, sorry." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Seth

"It's alright." I say and kiss her cheek. "I was wondering, would you want to have one more child?" I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Silent

"Um no." I said and smiled. "I don' t want no more kids." I told him.

Desiree

"I did you a favor." I told Eli and smile. "So were not getting tattos?" He asked. "Yes and matching ones too." I said and hold his hand as we walked to the place.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Seth

"Alright." I say and laugh a little.

Erebus

I walk into Silent's house and look at her, "don't you have a son now?" I ask. "Colden." I say and sit on the couch across from them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Silent

"Yeah but I didn't want another kid." I told Erebus. "I was force too." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Erebus

"He's your son, he may be from a past problem but you should still love him and raise him because he is still your son, also he needs a mother." I say and look at her. "I killed Solon, nobody's there to take care of him but if you don't want him I will adopt him, I love children." I say to her and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Silent

"I'll think about it." I said and got up from the couch. "I'll be back later." I sais and walked out the house. I got on my horse and went into the woods, to think.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Seth

"Why would you offer to adopt him?" I ask Erebus, "my wife and I could raise him." He says and watches TV. "You have a wife?" I ask a little surprised. "Yeah, she is a mortal." He says and smiles a little. I watch TV with him and we wait for Silent to come back and tell us her decision.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Silent

I sit on the grass and look at the stream. I pick up a rock and toss it into the river. I thought about it and decided to do the right thing. "I'll let Erebus adopt him." I said to myself and smile. I get on my horse and go back to my house. I go insdie after putting my horse up. "Erebus I want you to adopt him." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Erebus

I smile and hug her, "thank you." I say to her and take my phone from my pocket. "My wife Cathy will be so happy." I say and call Cathy. I go outside and talk to her when she answers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Silent

I sit down and smile. I watch the television.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Erebus

I finish talking to Cathy and go back inside Silent's house. I sit down and watch TV, "you made Cathy's day." I say to Silent and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next