Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Amber

"No really?" I say sarcastically and squeeze his hand when they kick again, this time making me cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Jasper

"Maybe it's getting close to your due date," I say, and gently wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Amber

I slowly nod my head, and get nervous at his words. I mean, I barely made it through giving birth to Sabrina, so how am I suppose to make it through with twins and without a hospital staff?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Jasper

"I bet you'll do great. I mean, you made it through Sabrina's birth just fine," I say, and lay down on the couch with her on top of me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Amber

"That's because I had a hospital staff helping me, and I was monitored for the next few hours," I say quietly, and some tears slide down my cheeks. The babies kick again, and I ignore the sharp pain that jolts through my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Jasper

"We'll be okay. I know you'll make it," I say, and put both of my hands on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Amber

I don't say anything but just stare at the ceiling. If I only had faith in myself like he has faith in me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Jasper

I slowly shut my eyes, and start to fall asleep as the sun goes down. "Sabrina, can you bring Val in and lock the doors?" I asked before I yawned and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Amber

I fall asleep, and Sabrina does as told. She puts herself to bed, and the dogs sleep at the front door.

{My mother found the exact same thing FireflyNight used to put her site up, which I know how to use. I'll have the site done soon and then we can start doing the fun stuff! Very Happy }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Jasper

I wake up in the morning, and smile as I gently stroke Amber's hair. "Sweetheart, time to wake up," I said softly.

[Yay! I've always wanted to do a vampire and werewolf RPG, besides TITC.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Amber

I slowly open my eyes and yawn a little, I get up and go change my clothes.

{Do you have any ideas for the site name? I was thinking of naming it The Overflowing Quill. Do you like that name?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Jasper

I get off of the couch, and go to Sabrina's room. I gently shook her. "Time to wake up, princess."

[Yeah, I like that. Or Kingdom of Dreams, something like that. LOL.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Amber

I put on my clothes, and go make us all something to eat.

Sabrina

I open my eyes, and get up. I sit on the edge of my bed as I rub my tired eyes.

{I like that name. I also like Evening Quill, and Kingdom of Quills. I mixed our two names together for the last one. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:00 am

Jasper

"So, Mommy could be having her baby any day now. If I'm ever gone, I want you to be a big girl and help her, okay?" I say.

[Ooh! I like it whenever you mashed the two together!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:05 am

Sabrina

I look at daddy, "what do you mean by gone? your not leaving are you?" I ask nervously.

{Okay! I'll name it that! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 am

Jasper

"If I'm ever out hunting or getting supplies, I want you to help her. I'll never leave you guys," I say, and kiss her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am

Sabrina

I nod my head and hear mom call for daddy in a yell, I look at him a little nervous.

Amber

I grip onto the counter as water rushes down my legs, my water broke and the contractions are coming fast.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Jasper

I ran downstairs, and rushed to Amber. "Just stay calm," I say, and pick her up. I set her on the couch, and put out some blankets. "Okay, push," I say, a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Amber

I push and grip onto the sides of the couch then push again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:37 pm

Jasper

I smile, and wrap the little boy in a blanket. "Here he is," I say, and let Amber hold him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Amber

I smile and hold him, "I guess he was just playing tricks on us," I say and laugh a little, "do you like the name Joshua?" I ask Jasper and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Jasper

"Yeah, I do," I say, and stand up. I gently take him out of her arms, and clean him up. I kissed his cheek, and gave him back to Amber. I went up to Sabrina's room, and peeked my head in. "Do you wanna cone down and meet your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head, and go downstairs with daddy. I smile at the baby that mom is holding, "what's his name?" I ask mom, "Joshua," Mom says and I smile at Joshua, and he smiles back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Jasper

I walk downstairs, and put my hand on Sabrina's shoulder. "You can hold him if you want," I say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 pm

Sabrina

Mom leans up, and I sit on the recliner, she hands me Joshua after giving me a pillow to lay him on. I hold him gently in my arms and he smiles at me more, I giggle a little at his toothless grin. Mom sits back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next