Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 am

Jasper

"I'll be patient," I say, and finish up with carving the bow. I smoothed it down with sand paper, and stringed it. I went outside, and shot an arrow from it. "Okay, it works," I say, and walk over to Sabrina. I kneel down to her, "Can I atleast teach you how to use a bow and arrow? Knives don't work for long-distance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am

Sabrina

I nod my head, "yes," I say and stop playing Knight. Knight goes inside, and I look at daddy, waiting for him to show me what to do.

Amber

I lay down on the couch, cover up with a blanket and start to nap with Knight curled up next to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:48 am

Jasper

"So, you're going to pull back with the arrow's back end on the string, and pull it to your ear. Take a deep breath in, and let go as you exhale. Use your index finger on your right hand to keep the bow in place, too. Then, release," I say, and let go. It hits the target in the middle, and I smile. "Now, you try. The farther you pull back, the farther it will go," I say, and give her the small bow and some arrows.

[Here's Jasper's outfit!]

http://www.polyvore.com/jasper_01/set?id=70871562
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am

Sabrina

I do as told, and aim at the target, I let the arrow go and it hits just a little bit off the middle. I smile, "I did it!" I say. I defiantly have mommy's nimble skills when it comes to climbing, and daddy's good aim and shot with a bow an arrows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 am

Jasper

"That was amazing! And for your first shot, too!" I say, and kiss her head. "Now, try again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am

Sabrina

I pull back the string with the arrow, and let it go, it hits right in the middle of the target. I smile, and do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Jasper

I smiled, and picked up by bow. "Watch this," I say, and aim. I let go, and my arrow split the one in the center in half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Sabrina

I smile, "cool!" I say and set my bow down on the porch steps when I hear something coming from the woods. I look at daddy, take his hand and follow the noise of an animal wailing in pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Jasper

I kneeled down to the dog, and pulled the arrow of his thigh. I picked it up, and me and Sabrina walked back to the house. I layed her gently on the back porch, and stitched up the small wound. I wrapped it up, and layed her on one of the deer skins. "Sabrina, would you like to keep her?" I asked, and petted her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Sabrina

I nod my head, and gently pet the dog, she licks my hand and I giggle a little. "Val, I like that name for you," I say to her and she wags her tail. I continue to pet her gently as she starts to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Jasper

"I'll make her a collar," I say, and walk over to the dried deer skin. I cut out a piece, and start to bend it into the shape I want it to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Sabrina

I smile and lay down next to Val, I pet her as I watch her sleep.

Amber

I wake up, and change into my Pj's. I walk out onto the back porch to see Sabrina with a dog, I walk over to Jasper and tap his shoulder. "Since when did we get a new dog?" I ask while raising my eyebrow.

{Here's Amber's Pj's!}

http://www.polyvore.com/amber_maternity_pjs_01/set?id=70890165
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Jasper

"We found her in the woods with an arrow in her leg. Sabrina likes her, " I say, and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Amber

I sigh a little, "alright," I say and kiss his cheek gently then go back inside. I sit on the couch, put a pillow behind my back and start to write in my journal as Knight lays his head on my lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Jasper

I put the collar on Val, and go inside. I kneel down to Amber, and kiss her stomach. "You're getting big," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Amber

I smile and nod my head, "actually a little bigger then when I was pregnant with Sabrina," I say and look at my stomach which is about the size of a basketball. "Around this time of course," I add almost as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Jasper

"I can't wait to have him or her here with us," I say, and kiss her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Amber

"Me too," I say and smile at him. Deep down, I'm kinda worried about this pregnancy since I'm much bigger at this time then I was with Sabrina. I'm starting to think it might be twins, but that can't be possible..Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Jasper

"I'm a little worried about the baby, though. We don't have any formula, diapers, or clothes. I guess I could make something for it to wear," I say, and put my head on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Amber

"We can go to one of the stores here, they might be raided but that doesn't mean there's nothing there," I say and stare at the ceiling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Jasper

"Okay," I say, and smile as I feel a kick on my cheek, immediately followed by another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Amber

I smile as another pair of feet kick on the right side of my stomach, I gently put my hand there and feel the baby kick.

{I PMed you!}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Jasper

"It feels like there's two of them in there," I say, and put my hand on her bump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Amber

I feel two pairs of feet kick at the same time, and it's painful. I cringe and they kick again making me almost cry from the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Jasper

"I think they're awake," I say, and let her squeeze my hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next