Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Jasper

I turn my head in the direction of the screaming. I bolt to Amber and look at her, "Why are you screaming?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Amber

"I scream in my sleep when I have nightmares sometimes I can wake myself up other times no one can wake me up." I say to Jasper and kick the tree with my good foot. "I have anger problems if you haven't noticed." I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Jasper

I turned around since I had nothing to say. I popped some peanuts into my mouth and sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Amber

I look at him and roll my eyes, "I hate peanuts, considering I hate just about everything."I say to myself and try to run the wall but I fall on the ground. "Dammit!" I yell and get up and try again. Just work at it,Amber.My father words go through my head and I try again. This time running half way on the wall and then I fall, I do it over and over until I can run with the cast on.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Jasper

"If you keep doing that, you'll spilt your leg in half," I say calmly. I take a bite of a price of bread and put it back in the container.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Amber

I stop running on the wall and sit down. "Why are you so calm?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am

Jasper

"Always have." I started to pack up all the food and stuff and start to work on the tent.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:14 am

Amber

"I should probably try to be calm but I always seem to get myself in trouble or hurt when someone doesn't keep a short leash on me." I say and watch him pack. As I watch him pack, I start to think he is cute and sweet. No, I have been spending to much time with him and I don't need to get attached to him, don't think about it.I can't like him, I won't allow myself, daddy would be mad at me for getting attached to someone. Just fallow daddy's rules and you'll be fine, One: don't get attached to anyone. Two:never tell them all about yourself or let your guard down. Three: move by yourself and never have friends,they will back stab you.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 am

Jasper

I throw the two bags over my shoulder and look at Amber, "Are you coming with me or are we splitting ways?" I smiled at her and picked up my bow. I stamped out the fire and scattered the sticks and rocks I used to set it up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 am

[Ugh, I keep calling Grace Amber. -__-]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

Adison

I grabbed my bow and arrow then ran out of my house. I left the door open accidently but continue to run. I climb the trees and jump down once I got to a perfect tree. I drop my bow and arrow and start practicing my shoots.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG-*OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Amber

I look at Jasper, "I-I don't know." I stutter and play with my red gloves on my hands. "I'll be breaking daddy's rules." I whisper to myself. I think for a minute,"I'll come." I say to him and then don't say anything else. I am sorry daddy. "My father would be mad at me for coming with you, he taught me to independent and not to trust anyone." I say as lick my lip ring from being extremely nervous. Can I trust him? That's all that is going through my head at the moment.

{Her name is Amber. Laughing }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Jasper

"My mom and dad were the same." I motioned for her to follow me an we set off towards east of the river.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Amber

I fallow behind him and keep close eye on everything including him. "I never knew my mother she died after she had me, my father raised me." I say to him. "My father taught me everything he knew from being in the Marines, I was gong to join myself, I even took the Crucible." I say as we walk down a path.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Jasper

"I learned everything from my father before the blackout. Then I lived on my own after he web dark and killed my mother. Never would have guessed he would end up Dictator." I pick up some dirt and let it fall from my hand. I flew south, and I continued on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Amber

I watch the sky and I spot smoke,like campfire smoke. "There's smoke in the air." I say to Jasper and point to the ruffles of smoke coming up in thick clouds.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Jasper

I throw my hand across her chest and grip her shoulder, "That's one of Melvia's camps. Don't you dare make a noise, he can hear a crow from ten miles away." I start to lead us away and make up a new route in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Amber

After he leads us on a new path, I start to talk again. "Don't you ever touch me again,I hate being touched." I say to him and I angrily walk behind him while grumbling to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Jasper

"Sorry. I'm very protective over people that are in my care." I pointed to her cast for a second then set the stuff down on a small clearing. I start to set up the tent and think about Amber and how pretty I thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Amber

I look at Jasper for a second then look away. "Why are you caring for me, no has ever done this before, only my father cared for me?" I ask as sit on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Jasper

My stomach tensed up in knots and I stood up from the finished tent, "I fixed your leg, I just thought I'd help you around." I unpacked the rest of the bags without making eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Amber

I roll my eyes and lean on a tree. "So when my leg be better?" I ask as I slip off my gloves but quickly put them back on because I remember why I keep them on.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Adison

I climb the trees and see smoke. I look to see someone I don't want to run into. I jump out the tree and run a different way. My bag full of arrows hit my back as I run. I bring my bow out, just in case I run into someone I don't want to run into.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Jasper

"More than a month. I've fractured my leg before and had to wear a cast for two and a half months." I make a fire and began to cook some cow meat I bought from someone last week. I sit on a tree stump and rub the burning 'M' mark on my forearm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Amber

"Oh." I say. I hear a rustle in the trees then hear someone, "who is it?" I say in a strong voice and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next